• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Try taking down that poster.
This is something useful folks could be investing their money into at this time. Compare that to blocking traffic during rush hour for terrorist supporter riots. I'm trying to find groups like this to support in my spare time anyway.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'm no jetfighter expert, but going on the pics that must be the shittiest fighter plane bomb ever if it barely destroyed the brick road.

Or of course it was all lies. lol

In conflicts, always cast doubt at the claims of low brow haters. They likely are indoctrinated by shady governments or rebels, outright idiots, or surprisingly know whats going on but play the "I got nothing to lose being angry at the wrong side" because they got to blame someone for their shitty lives.

I'm not saying the richer side is always right. They arent. But the downtrodden side will always be the first side being loud and accusing because they are dumbasses and need as much fast support as possible or else they'll look eve dumber, while the other side looks into the details more before responding.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This is just hood shit taken to its (il)logical extreme.
I am from the hood. Can confirm.

That's why my feelings are so mixed. Yes I have compassion for the Palestinians, but I cannot believe that they are peaceful little angels who will totally do diplomacy properly. I have seen too much. I have seen the disingenuous character. I have seen the virtue signalling flip with violence the second any group feels powerful in their surroundings. I have my doubts even with the elimination of Hamas because any of them will be able to go online and see all the Arab leaders talking genocidal shit about Jews, leftist movements around the world going on about Israel's injustices and how violence is the only answer, plenty of people going straight up all-out nazi and celebrating attacks and calling for blood, other radicalized Arabs around the world pushing apocalyptic jihadi doctrines of terrorism, etc. I don't see calls for peace and diplomacy, I see arguments being made to say that those are hopeless endeavors.

Guess what, it was the same rationalizations and types of doctrine where I grew up against police and other societal institutions. And you know? There was a lot of truth about there being bias against people in our neighborhood. You are in fact met with suspicion and resistance of acceptance even if you are perfect and your punishments are harsher. But there are also a million reasons for that, wasted efforts and broken trusts. You have to see from the other side. I did and I rejected all the victim and oppression menalities and conspiracies and identity of the hood and I worked and I learned and I changed myself and I worked. That's how I made it out. I know who survived and who didn't and what kind of mindsets they had and what kind of games they tried to play. What Palestine has been and is continuing to do is not the way. I do support Palestine but what that means from me is I support them completely, totally, forever casting off this bullshit guerrilla mindset.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I did and I rejected all the victim and oppression menalities and conspiracies and identity of the hood and I worked and I learned and I changed myself and I worked. That's how I made it out.
IMO, work solves lots of issues. You need a government who supports it in an open economy and a populace that embraces it do their best, make some money and be self sufficient. When someone has a half decent day job and can get by without needing government support, religious support, loser hater group support etc..... a person can focus on having a productive life instead of whining and complaining. You get through life meeting different people and dont treat Jews as greedy imperialist bankers, and you dont treat mid east people like terrorist hostage takers. It's pretty hard to be amped up all day in hate if someone is working during the day and taking care of kids at night.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I'm sure we'll have days and days of endless congressional investigations and one sided prosecutions. Any day now.

In other news, Piers Morgan destroys the Palestinian Ambassador:

After watching I decided to look at the comments, to see other people making fun of the guy. Nope, filled with yahoos saying that Piers was too biased and spouting zionist lies. I shit you not.

I thought this was a fantastic interview, he got cornered because he took forever in the interview to condemn what Hamas did. He eventually did condemned. Also he the fact he wouldn't agree on facts about who bombed the hospital was stupid and totally biased on his side. Which also he acknowledged that he is bias.

But he really hit 2 points

1). Why is the media giving these guys a voice ONLY when something terrible happens to Israelli people? Illegal settlements in west bank, Gaza being open air prison, with no basic rights, they can't even defend themselves, and kids being murdered by IDF and Israeli citizen, Where is the media then?

2). How do we solve this. Last 5min, his response was great, how in last 100 years Palestinians went from majority to worse than refugee in their own land

@5:52 this is what the Ambassador was referring to. She is blatantly lying and literally no push back from Piers. This is what frustrats the other side. We have also seen so much ground report, no one is fucking stopping these guys to go south. There is not much where they CAN go. One side is water, other side Isreal and one side Egypt with closed border.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
This is actually a wake up call to reasonable liberals to see just how insane some on the far left have become.
It goes to show opposite it really is.

The traditional hater stereotype are parades of KKK dudes waving those Dukes of Hazzard looking flags in rural town Tennessee. Hey, it may be true those people hate minorities. But overall low key.

But they are a fraction of the public bravado lefties spew hating. No shame either. On TV, downtown protests, university groups and student protests, college professors, leftie politicians getting on mic etc..... I have never seen discrimination in such full force. But it seems to be pretty tolerated against Jewish people. Where's all the cops arresting mobs of people for hate?

The biggest public pushback (as crazy as it seems) seems to come from those law firms stating they are pulling law student job offers. Cmon gov, where's all the anti-hate laws and policies when hoards of people chat anti-semite rhetoric?

Last edited:

Dice

IMO, work solves lots of issues. You need a government who supports it in an open economy and a populace that embraces it do their best, make some money and be self sufficient. When someone has a half decent day job and can get by without needing government support, religious support, loser hater group support etc..... a person can focus on having a productive life instead of whining and complaining. You get through life meeting different people and dont treat Jews as greedy imperialist bankers, and you dont treat mid east people like terrorist hostage takers. It's pretty hard to be amped up all day in hate if someone is working during the day and taking care of kids at night.
This is true. But also in constructive efforts there will be difficulties and you have to be mindful of where the trust level is at. For example I've seen people complaining how non-violent means of protest don't work, how people approached the wall unarmed and got shot. Well if you realize that wall was built because women and children were used as suicide bombers, how do you think a bunch of people approaching it looks? Same shit in the hood when it comes to interactions with the police. Yes, it sucks dealing with where things stand, but they didn't get to there from nothing. Blame the mentalities that created the incidents which led to things being there.

MrMephistoX

Anyone feel like CNN is basically doing a 180 today? Someone needs to stop cutting onions I’m not sure how many stories of Israeli victims with recordings of their final moments I can take. Compared to yesterday it was like Israel is a war criminal today it’s like okay we fucked up here are some incredibly difficult to watch interviews with parents.

DeaDPo0L84

Wouldn’t surprise me considering she’s still parroting the lie.

Nothing will be done though. The precedent to do nothing was established with January 6 and so nothing will happen with her either.

Even Biden has to be looking at the people he's surrounded himself with and be like:
9aFnu6K.gif

MrA

I thought this was a fantastic interview, he got cornered because he took forever in the interview to condemn what Hamas did. He eventually did condemned. Also he the fact he wouldn't agree on facts about who bombed the hospital was stupid and totally biased on his side. Which also he acknowledged that he is bias.

But he really hit 2 points

1). Why is the media giving these guys a voice ONLY when something terrible happens to Israelli people? Illegal settlements in west bank, Gaza being open air prison, with no basic rights, they can't even defend themselves, and kids being murdered by IDF and Israeli citizen, Where is the media then?

2). How do we solve this. Last 5min, his response was great, how in last 100 years Palestinians went from majority to worse than refugee in their own land
1) no it isn't, it's just the only time you notice
2)Palestinians need to change, they need to recognize its the israeli's land too, and they need to stop their mantra of kill the jew and conquer the world

though why are palastinians given so much special consideration among refugees, the Karen, Hmong, Lebanese, and Syrian Christians, have all been forced from their homes on mass, why don't they get a fraction of the sympathy, hell The Karen are treated horribly by Burmain an actual apartheid state but you probably never even heard of them,
some how the druze minority is by and large fine in Israel
actually, you want to see some biases on display
the Rohingya persecution in Burma is called genocide, but the Karen persecution is called a conflict, even one targeted civilians and one doesn't (1 guess as to which of the 2 targeted civilians)

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
1) no it isn't, it's just the only time you notice
2)Palestinians need to change, they need to recognize its the israeli's land too, and they need to stop their mantra of kill the jew and conquer the world

though why are palastinians given so much special consideration among refugees, the Karen, Hmong, Lebanese, and Syrian Christians, have all been forced from their homes on mass, why don't they get a fraction of the sympathy, hell The Karen are treated horribly by Burmain an actual apartheid state but you probably never even heard of them,
the Rohingya persecution in Burma is called genocide, but the Karen persecution is called a conflict, even one targeted civilians and one doesn't (1 guess as to which of the 2 targeted civilians)

1). Bullshit lol just check how many Palestinians, especially kids were killed in last 10 years JUST in westbank. I didn't see any world leader condoning or flying to warzone to show support. Or media doing laps in their support. Lets please agree that one life has more value than other.

2). Why ONLY Palestinians needs to change? Why are Israeli occupying in westbank, they have same moto to kill all and take all. Again your bias really is showing in your comment.

For your reference

Extreme hate is on both side. Only difference is one life matter more than other in world view. And one life can buy guns and defend themselves. Other guys are fucked from all end, and hence you see regime like Hamas. First treat and give equal rights to both side.

Last edited:

Dice

100%. I understand that whataboutism doesn't make a case in terms of Palestine, but it is a legitimate wonder besides the issue of Palestine. I doubt any of these people saying Nakba this and Nakba that have ever spoken a single word of support for the Kashmiri Hindus. I never heard anyone outside of news reports speak for the tens of thousnds of Yazidi driven out, chased, and hunted. I never saw anyone on the left speak of for the thousands of Christian Nigerians slaughtered by Boko Haram. They say they are for oppressed indigenous people groups, but why does it seem to be just anti-Israel?

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
1). Bullshit lol just check how many Palestinians, especially kids were killed in last 10 years JUST in westbank. I didn't see any world leader condoning or flying to warzone to show support. Or media doing laps in their support. Lets please agree that one life has more value than other.
How many kids dead? Why? what happened? IDF was like, let's just kill some kids? Also taking gospel from the folks who brought you the Hospital Hoax is blindly believing everything where everyone has a motive.

The media is going out of its way to show you they are on the Palestinian side. They literally just now took the word of a terror organization and spread what is essentially a blood libel. they ran with 500 dead just an hour after it happened (It took Israel to 2 days to reach that number).
2). Why ONLY Palestinians needs to change? Why are Israeli occupying in westbank, they have same moto to kill all and take all. Again your bias really is showing in your comment.
Because they don't want peace. Israel offered them up to 97% of the territory and they still said no. They just want to play the victim, and it's high time they move on and realize that they lost. They lost all the wars they started and that has consequences, no do overs.

Israel occupies the West Bank because when it unilaterally left Gaza they got rockets. Gaza could have been the Macao of the middle east, that stretch of beach is amazing. But no, rockets. And don't give me "Open air prison" shit, because if they can shoot 7000+ rockets and build tunnels they could've lived in peace.

The truth is Palestinians don't want what they currently have, they want it all from the river to the sea, which is the annihilation of Israel. There's no in between for them. And that's why they need to change, Israel is happy with what it has, and offered them 3 times to take a bit more than what they have, and they still said no.

BlackTron

One angle being attempted is that IDF warned the hospital to evacuate in advance, and even complained that it hadn't been evacuated yet, before the explosion. I don't buy it, but even if it was true, isn't it known that Hamas has a base under some hospital? Even the BS story is perfectly compatible with blameless IDF. It could be a valid military target while they show restraint waiting for all the people to leave. Only for a friendly fire incident in the parking lot.

Salty Hippo

The media is going out of its way to show you they are on the Palestinian side. They literally just now took the word of a terror organization and spread what is essentially a blood libel. they ran with 500 dead just an hour after it happened (It took Israel to 2 days to reach that number).

Not to mention, it's pretty obvious why western media, people and authorities would feel that a hateful attack against a democratic nation that shares and lives by western values is different than civilians getting caught in the line of fire because terrorists use them as human shields. And like you said, it's not all western media, not even close.

Vestal

It's still being reported all over as an attack that destroyed the hospital and killed 500 people. CBS just had a new piece with that headline on the evening news a couple hours ago.

Completely insane, but here we are.
Insane is absolutely the word for it. Giving Western media credibility to something that appears to be completely false in soo many respects. In some cases for political reasons and in others just for the clicks.. Fuck every single one.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
It's still being reported all over as an attack that destroyed the hospital and killed 500 people. CBS just had a new piece with that headline on the evening news a couple hours ago.

People just will not...admit that they fell for a terrorist organization's bullshit scam. Too invested now. You gotta go all the way! Can't have egg on your face. Too hard to say : I was wrong

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
The CBS story in question:

And the Ministry of Health are reporting a 3500 death toll, how many of those from the 500 of the hospital hoax? Who can take their word now?

They are so good at faking this shit because nobody holds them accountable. Israel had to ship decapitated babies to skeptics, but a terror organization says a number and they just run with it.

hyperbertha

They locked their thread. Era actually locked their thread because their water filled heads couldn’t handle the idea that Terrorist group Hamas were lying and the Hospital was actually blown up by them, now that evidence and support is really mounted up.
The 'hospital' that was blown up.

Brigandier

Every single one of them cunts across the country need to be expelled, Then curbstomped preferably.

She is insane and too emotional to be a member of Congress... She's that filled with hate for Israel that she's too blinded to see the truth.

Taking reports from hamas (lol) at face value fucking idiot, She needs to be dismissed but I don't know how that works in American politics.

Religious zealots... It's cool to hate Americans in the middle east though isn't it... The same can now be said in the west too.

Any excuse to show hate and anger to the US/UK alliance, Nothing but hatred.

For comparison:

I appreciate the lack of pussyfooting. Straight up called out members of his own party.

Oh look someone who speaks sense... I can't believe the amount of Congress members and politicians who have took Hamas/Palestine propaganda reports as gospel with no time for fact checking and keeping emotions in check....

And these are the people running US 🤣🤣🤣🤣 god help you.

Last edited:

DeaDPo0L84

Gotta learn to shoot straigh, while visiting the country they are shooting at. Talking about a hospital they burned.

an actual utter disgrace.

I love it from a entertainment perspective, but also am deeply embarrassed that our country regardless of party cannot put up a better class of candidate.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member

This pisses me off so much EviLore EviLore
I can't stand the fucking media anymore. They are evil sons of bitches that toy with lesser minds who genuinely rely on them to stay Intelligently Informed.
I stopped relying on them more than 10 years ago. Fucking Dotards are basically TMZ lite at this point, anyway. The lot.

Democrats can't come together in solidarity with Israel.

Republicans can't come together to elect a Speaker.

And poorly armed terrorists are somehow effectively waging an information war against the richest country on Earth.

Something has got to change.

In this age of technology, when even the dumbest person can reach many people and disinform them, it is hardly possible to stop the train on lies. Now worse since the news is biased and has agendas to get more money.

From conspiracies in which the people killed were not civilians, this is a plot for the hidden elite who are behind the war in Ukraine War, Covid, 9/11, NASA covering the flat earth, etc, to Hamas, Russia, and China being the good guys who want to stop the hidden agenda and save us from "who knows what".

Things will get worse before they get better. Sadly they get too much voice for the shit they can spew, and people fall for it because, in their lives, they have to blame someone else instead of their bad decisions instead of looking to the hard cold reality.

“The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.
The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control.
The world is rudderless.”
―Alan Moore

MrMephistoX

People just will not...admit that they fell for a terrorist organization's bullshit scam. Too invested now. You gotta go all the way! Can't have egg on your face. Too hard to say : I was wrong
The shittiest part is this misinformation is going to get even more people killed on both sides: this is really demonstrating how broken social media and all forms of media are now when the people responsible for gate keeping against so called disinformation are being duped by it in real time because they want to believe the lie.

Last edited:
Gotta learn to shoot straigh, while visiting the country they are shooting at. Talking about a hospital they burned.

an actual utter disgrace.

Man really should retire. He literally sounds as he is daydreaming. But the stated of Republican party and Democratic party is a mess. And especially in this Israel vs terrorists conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom