• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madflavor

Here's a Middle East journalist who attended the screening:

RSSLtJp.jpg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You dont even need proof of videos in an auditorium to know crazy Muslim people against Jewish people would do insane stuff like that. Just look at how the rally mobs are with yelling, flag burning, and the only region in the world which seems to house almost all violent terrorists comes from the mid east. Where else do you public rallies of Kill Jews with zero shame. They love it. Name one other culture where yo read about people getting beheaded in anger. It's like were talking about the old days of guillotines or being drawn and quartered, but it's 2023.

What other people in the 8 billion around the world do plane hijackings, piloting planes into office towers, roadside anti-personnel mines, rocket attacks, and spends tons of time and money building a network on underground terrorist tunnels? Lets face it. This kind of stuff is not spread out equally among all people, culture and countries.

Now if you really want to be amazed at unbelievable shocking violence, find a montage of Scandinavian mobs doing stuff like that. Probably cant find any heinous videos like that on Earth.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

What Hamas did to a family.

Human beings are capable of this when they are indoctrinated into believing that other human beings are subhuman. The Muslims who committed these atrocities believe that the Jews are part of satan’s plans for the world and must be destroyed, the way we would kill plague carrying rats.

It’s exactly the same as the holocaust. Exactly the same.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Does anyone here know how open the internet is in Gaza? Is it a place where you log on and can do and see everything?

A google check says Israel controls telcom. Assuming that is true, what kind of service does Gaza get? Open? Or is it like some North Korea lock down mode where Israel purposely only lets Gaza people see certain stuff?

Because you'd think with people being nailed with propaganda from birth, couldnt you just surf the net, check out how free people are and how cultures get along, and just say to yourselves it's pretty stupid to be anti-Jew or being into hardcore wacky religion?

Just copy other people you see and chill out.

LordOfChaos

Does anyone here know how open the internet is in Gaza? Is it a place where you log on and can do and see everything?

A google check says Israel controls telcom. Assuming that is true, what kind of service does Gaza get? Open? Or is it like some North Korea lock down mode where Israel purposely only lets Gaza people see certain stuff?

Because you'd think with people being nailed with propaganda from birth, couldnt you just surf the net, check out how free people are and how cultures get along, and just say to yourselves it's pretty stupid to be anti-Jew or being into hardcore wacky religion?

Just copy other people you see and chill out.

They have a relatively open internet, not like the great firewall of China and definitely not like Nk's largely intranet. Only some sexual material is filtered.

A lot of them live elsewhere in the world too. The ideas are there for access.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I hope the dude in the turban wasn't placed in the tweet to insinuate that Muslims saw the footage, too. That guy in the turban is a Sheikh, the complete opposite of a Muslim.
Yeah, that's a general ignorance of stereotyping. Very easy to look at a Sheikh and tell they're not with Islam but for some; any head covering is muslim. Many Sheikh's are for Israel in this right now.
That Arnold Schwarzenegger video is great. I've always enjoyed his movies and I am pretty sure he was the best governor of California.

Now Dave Chappelle on the other hand, dang. If he doesn't come out with a really nice formal apology, I guess I am done being entertained by him. Idiot.
The Arnold video is great as if you were considering volunteering for the U.S. military or IDF. You'd not want your motive to get too cluttered with hate or you become all too much like those you're fighting. Terrorist train on hatred and their backwater religion. Chappelle had a lot of respect with many for simply not catering to certain politics and overall PC culture. He could have used that same reputation to say something wise. Then again, he blew it like many in the entertainment industry. Even if he tried to step backwards and redact what he's said; it comes off wishy-washy and he'd sound unstable. People like that need to run their mouth less and show what they can do with hand's on support. Like I said in a prior post, if this whole thing ever cools down -- some will not recover their reputation in their lifetime for what they're supporting, things they've said or done or simply by batting a blind eye.
Associated Press style guidelines for the Israel-Gaza war. They prohibit describing Hamas as terrorists except in direct quotes, claiming that it is a politicized term.

"

Israel-Hamas Topical Guide​

Terms, background and guidance related to the Israel-Hamas war, compiled from Associated Press coverage, AP experts and the AP Stylebook. Newsrooms and organizations outside the AP might make decisions that differ from the AP's specific recommendations.

See full AP coverage for updates and more background, context and terms.

Hamas militants stormed from the blockaded Gaza Strip into nearby Israeli towns on Oct. 7, which coincided with a major Jewish holiday. The attack, which killed hundreds of civilians, stunned Israel and caught its vaunted military and intelligence apparatus completely off guard.

Israel immediately launched airstrikes on Gaza, destroying entire neighborhoods and killing hundreds of Palestinian civilians in the days that have followed. The war has become the deadliest of five Gaza wars for both sides. At least 199 people, including children, were captured by Hamas and taken into Gaza, according to Israel.

The leader of Hamas' military wing, Mohammed Deif, said in a recorded message that the assault was in response to Israel's 16-year blockade of Gaza; Israeli raids inside West Bank cities over the past year, violence at at the Al-Aqsa Mosque — built on a contested Jerusalem holy site sacred to Jews as the Temple Mount; increased attacks by settlers on Palestinians; and the expansion of Jewish settlements on occupied lands Palestinians claim for a future state.

The Hamas attack came on Simchat Torah, a normally joyous day when Jews complete the annual cycle of reading the Torah scroll. Israel declared war the next day. Previous Israel-Hamas wars were in 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2021.

balance​

When approaching the 75-year Israeli-Arab and Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it is important to understand the deep wells of anger, hurt, bitterness and grievance built up over generations among Israelis and Palestinians who have lived with insecurity and conflict their whole lives, and who have seen many attempts at negotiation and mediation fail.

In some ways, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the world's most intractable problem.

Words should be chosen carefully to reflect respect for different perspectives on the conflict. Palestinians are divided between more moderate and more radical viewpoints. Similarly, among Israelis, some take a more far-right and ultranationalist approach to Palestinian demands and aspirations, and there are those who would want to achieve a peaceful co-existence.

Avoid stereotyping, discuss nuance, and in broad ways maintain a balanced perspective. When talking about attacks, keep in mind that in a conflict going back so many years, there are often many antecedents.

Israel-Hamas war​

The Associated Press is calling the present conflict between Israel and the militant Palestinian group Hamas a war, given the widespread and ongoing nature of military operations in Israel and Gaza.

The decision was made in consideration of the high number of casualties, the mobilization of armies, the organized, cross-border fighting and bombardments, and Israel's declaration of war and announcement that Gaza will be under siege.

For the time being, it can be called the latest war between Israel and Hamas, the latest Israel-Hamas war or simply the Israel-Hamas war if the context makes clear that the reference is not to a previous war.

Do not use terms such as Israel-Palestinian war or Gaza war.

Lowercase the word war. AP capitalizes that word only as part of a formal name, which as of now does not exist.

terrorism​

The calculated use of violence, especially against civilians, to create terror to disrupt and demoralize societies for political ends.

The terms terrorism and terrorist have become politicized, and often are applied inconsistently. Because they can be used to label such a wide range of actions and events, and because the debate around them is so intense, detailing what happened is more precise and better serves audiences.

Therefore, the AP is not using the terms for specific actions or groups, other than in direct quotations or when attributed to authorities or others. Instead, we describe specific atrocities, massacres, bombings, assassinations and other such actions.

In the past, the AP had used the terms without attribution sparingly and with great caution.

We continue to use the terms in broad references to terrorism as a threat and anti-terrorism efforts, fear of terror, etc.

militant, militants​

AP uses this term to describe Hamas, in keeping with the Webster's New World College Dictionary definition: ready and willing to fight; especially, vigorous or aggressive in supporting or promoting a cause; and Merriam-Webster: aggressively active (as in a cause).

Terms such as Hamas fighters, attackers or combatants are also acceptable depending on the context.

Do not use the term Hamas soldiers or Hamas resistance, other than in direct quotations.

The Israeli army has soldiers. It also can be called the Israeli military. Use its official name, Israel Defense Forces, and the acronym IDF only in direct quotations.
"

Journalist (especially with the long history like A.P.) have the ability to do so much more. Not sure how long this has been a things but trying to paraphrase or whitewash terrorism with the word 'militant' is beyond negligent. This all reads like they're having an argument with themselves about black & white definitions to avoid backlash for censorship before publishing. If they're going to sugar-coat like this and leave massive footnotes or disclaimers like this; better they just write what they really want to say. But, they're crafty and don't want to be out of a job; so that's why we get...this.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Hahaha.
Can someone confirm this is not some fake subtitles? I find this hard to believe, but on the other hand anything is possible...
Not sure why this would be fake given what Surah Ani-Nise 4:34 says:

"
Men are caretakers of women, since Allah has made some of them excel the others, and because of the wealth they have spent. So, the righteous women are obedient, (and) guard (the property and honor of their husbands) in (their) absence with the protection given by Allah. As for women of whom you fear rebellion, convince them, and leave them apart in beds, and beat them. Then, if they obey you, do not seek a way against them. Surely, Allah is the Highest, the Greatest.
— Mufti Taqi Usmani

Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women1 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,2 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection.3 As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, and beat them.4 Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.
— Tafheem-ul-Quran - Abul Ala Maududi

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).
— English Translation (Yusuf Ali)

Apologists of the religion will say that "beat" just means to shun or put away. I think all the women who've been raped, tortured or overall mistreated by violence muslim husbands could tell you otherwise. But, they're not permitted to speak out without consequence...so...

What was done to women on the 7th of October also showed what they're willing to do to those who aren't their wives. Any reason to doubt the subs now?

Last edited:
I hope the dude in the turban wasn't placed in the tweet to insinuate that Muslims saw the footage, too. That guy in the turban is a Sheikh, the complete opposite of a Muslim.

Yeah, that's a general ignorance of stereotyping. Very easy to look at a Sheikh and tell they're not with Islam but for some; any head covering is muslim. Many Sheikh's are for Israel in this right now.
I think you guys mean Sikh, lol

Sheiks are most definitely Arab and Muslim.

Sikh is the peaceful Indian religion....

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I just can't. There's nothing sadder for me to see a Jewish person being so naive. A lot of the people that were butchered or kidnapped were there and wanted peace, one of the hostages who were freed today, she and her husband (still kidnapped) used to drive Palestinians from Gaza to Israeli hospitals.

LordOfChaos

I just can't. There's nothing sadder for me to see a Jewish person being so naive. A lot of the people that were butchered or kidnapped were there and wanted peace, one of the hostages who were freed today, she and her husband (still kidnapped) used to drive Palestinians from Gaza to Israeli hospitals.

This girl needs to be sat through the same screening the media were shown of the unaired attrocities

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

A lot of weird people in the world. Dad was right.... "stay away from odd people". But when he'd say that to us, he meant druggie drop outs in high school and guys like that.

Even in his pessimistic mind where a lot of people are dumbass losers, I dont think even he would had thought people would rip down kidnapping posters.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

Guy behind the camera was very direct and yet kept from shouting. There's a cordiality to being able to speak strongly without overstepping that I admire in people like that. He's trying to help her too. Those who saw the Arnold video, just trying to help people to stop doing something they'll regret later. These are students and by joining in to support terrorism; they're throwing any/all future away. By the way, that's what the camera's for...WWll there were many atrocities we didn't see or were censored. Now, we can see them and history cannot be erased.

Israeli's (or any other Western nation) as victims is the most blasphemous thing imaginable to the progressive beliefs. Only the people they support can be victims and from that comes a purity and nobility in their cause.

Challenge that and the whole thing falls apart.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Israeli's (or any other Western nation) as victims is the most blasphemous thing imaginable to the progressive beliefs. Only the people they support can be victims and from that comes a purity and nobility in their cause.

Challenge that and the whole thing falls apart.
I'm just amazed at how well they indoctrinated kids like that. I mean, there's a serious problem here, look at this survey, a majority thinks the trocities were justified. I want to hope maybe they didn't actully see or know what happened. Bit this is really bad.

People keep saying this but where do they evacuate to?
Telling people to evacuate but not giving them anywhere safe to evacuate to is meaningless. It's even more meaningless if you attack the specific place you told them to evacuate to.
They could always rebel against Hamas for example? I keep hearing all the time that people should protest and fight against "bad governments" etc.

I'm just amazed at how well they indoctrinated kids like that. I mean, there's a serious problem here, look at this survey, a majority thinks the trocities were justified. I want to hope maybe they didn't actully see or know what happened. Bit this is really bad.

The conclusion among 18-24 is that "genocide can be justified". Hilarious.

The new generation is going to be crazy.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Sociology is a brain rot pseudoscience field entirely centered around intersectional oppressor/oppressed racially motivated ideology. No surprise that they condone terrorism. Unfortunately this is the end game for their ideas in action, and none of them seem to have snapped out of it after witnessing the associated horrors.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
I don't find it funny, I find it scary. What the hell are they being taught?
I dont think its the education thats being taught, if anything its whats not being taught. Also, id blame the entertainment industry (music, tv, film, social media/influencers included) for pushing this free thinking anti establishment mentality. Hyper liberalism is very common among college age americans. They associate it with being progressive, open minded, and fighting The Man/big business. Only once they start a career and family do they learn start seeing the of the other side in a different light.

You get a lot of hive mentality too that catches on

Last edited:

NickFire

Go ahead and have the leader of Hamas on your podcast, Lex. Everything is solvable through conversation and love.

What a fucking grifter. He should spend some time in Gaza preaching the virtues of conversation and love. Then swing by Israel and explain how those conversations resurrected the victims and ask for a big hug.

The fact that the current intellectual elite are excusing this shit in their own contextualising of 'Israeli oppression blah blah blah', and justifying this awful genocide through academic bullshit should be of no surprise to anyone. Never forget that the philosophy of The Third Reich came from the intellectual elite of Europe. Heidegger comes to mind. The far left are just as dangerous as the far right, and those lines are always blurred. Regarding that Jew taking down those posters? As a Jew my heart aches that there are those in the Jewish nation that are so utterly lost and so so blind to their families suffering. We are meant to be all one. It is a tragedy.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Go ahead and have the leader of Hamas on your podcast, Lex. Everything is solvable through conversation and love.

Lex is yet another who really doesn't know much about the situation in question and yet comments anyway. He'd know how many times Palestine was offered 2-state solutions and rejected them. Another anecdote I'll add is that diplomacy does require conversation between leaders. Does Lex know what a leader is? Leader is not a role or a title given and I've seen no responsible leadership from Palestine long before the terrorist attacks on the 7th.

Salty Hippo

What the fuck is this lunatic saying? In what world do muslims suffer a "disproportionate number of hate attacks". Where? Compared to what?

Everything I have ever seen on the news since 9/11 has been a disproportionate amount of people whitewashing what islam is and fuels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom