• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura

Tonight in NYC: People Who Really Haven't Thought This Through

GeYCK1k.jpg

Vv2unX9.jpg

:lollipop_neutral:

:goog_neutral:

This feels like satire.

tommib

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

The irony and ignorance on display here is *chiefs kiss*
They haven’t studied history. It’s all intersectionality/critical theory 101 on steroids.

I do wonder if it’s also a numbers game with Islam being the fastest growing religion. Are they anticipating this by protesting on behalf of Muslims?

I think what we’ve all realised is that this movement will stop at nothing for power. If they’re willing to make the Jews miserable again they’re willing to degrade everyone’s life by aligning with terrorists.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Ah fuck I'm done with the Internet tonight
This is too much
How fucking stupid are these people?
Do they not have a single independent, critical thought in their heads?

They’re not stupid.

They're incredibly ignorant.

That’s the problem with so much of the world these days. Rampant, wilful, deliberate ignorance, born of a desire to be performative, and not educated. Left wing, right wing, both sides at the extremes engage in a lifestyle that refuses to confront things that are uncomfortable, or might actually alter their world view.

It’s people with very little life experience, or exposure to other cultures and opinions.

I have no idea how we’re going to solve it.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
They haven’t studied history. It’s all intersectionality/critical theory 101 on steroids.

I do wonder if it’s also a numbers game with Islam being the fastest growing religion. Are they anticipating this by protesting on behalf of Muslims?

I think what we’ve all realised is that this movement will stop at nothing for power. If they’re willing to make the Jews miserable again they’re willing to degrade everyone’s life by aligning with terrorists.
Yes.

I have no problem with young idealists striving for a better world.

But these are young idealists striving to tear down a pluralistic inclusive West in favor of repressive terrorist fundamentalists who would literally murder them for existing.

Bad ideologies produced countless horrors in the 20th century. I’m not keen to repeat those mistakes in the 21st.

The worst part is that they know. These are the same people who wouldn't shut up about human rights abuses in Qatar during the World Cup. It would be the equivalent of the Ckickens being against Nandos but in favour of KFC.
It is not like they know - Qatar is rich, Palestine is poor so the default assumption is that rich people are suppressing gays etc. While poor people live in peace.

But the irony is that that the most tolerant are the rich people, while the poor and oppressed are the most intolerant.

Bad ideologies produced countless horrors in the 20th century. I’m not keen to repeat those mistakes in the 21st.
It is essentially the same thing every century or every couple of generations.

Last edited:

tommib

They’re not stupid.

They're incredibly ignorant.

That’s the problem with so much of the world these days. Rampant, wilful, deliberate ignorance, born of a desire to be performative, and not educated. Left wing, right wing, both sides at the extremes engage in a lifestyle that refuses to confront things that are uncomfortable, or might actually alter their world view.

It’s people with very little life experience, or exposure to other cultures and opinions.

I have no idea how we’re going to solve it.
It would be extremely ironic if their little life experience turns into a major life event by being drafted into the army:

The more the Arab world is fuelled, the more chances your own country will be at war. They might be thinking long-term and missing the immediate.

tommib

A taste of what we're dealing with here:

“Hamas is not a terrorist,” the Lebanese man went on. “Hamas, they are defending Palestinians. Hamas, they are labeled as terrorist from the Western media.”

He added: “Israelis, they want to erase Palestine completely. They don’t like Arabs. That’s the reason we are standing there, standing against racism and white supremacy.”

LimanimaPT

The ignorance on display is really worrying. What the fk have this people in their heads? I guess they have too many tik tok, instagram, facebook and all that social networks crap. They have literally zero critical thinking.
This is not even funny, this is worrying.

Wildebeest

Why do people support violent extremists who would rather kill them than march with them?

1. They are stupid, and slow or hostile to taking in new information. There is no way of dressing this up nicely. They are quick to believe very one-sided and unbelievable news stories if they are "simple and obvious" in aligning with their prejudice but come up with all sorts of brain-dead conspiracy theories to avoid taking in new thoughtful, confusing or conflicting information that slowly comes out.
2. They react very emotionally to events and are, in a way, addicted to feelings of fear, righteous rage, indignation, and so on. The intense chemical response is what they want, not "justice". They are junkies.

Dr.Morris79

But that's true no? The poor people are usually the most religiously zealous, the most conservative and the most traditional. LGBT, being tolerant etc. is usually coming from the developed societies.
No, it's not. LGBT are quite an oppressive regime..

Most rich people want to tell poor how to 'live'

I've no idea where you get the idea that rich people are tolerant. You only have to pick up even the most basic book of how monarchs ruled.

I know you're coming from a point of view that wealth made certain groups seem they are now relaxed but that's far from the case.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
No, it's not. LGBT are quite an oppressive regime..

Most rich people want to tell poor how to 'live'

I've no idea where you get the idea that rich people are tolerant. You only have to pick up even the most basic book of how monarchs ruled.

I know you're coming from a point of view that wealth made certain groups seem they are now relaxed but that's far from the case.
I dunno if it's rich people, but it's "educated" people. They feel the need to teach the world their way, and all those poor unfortunate souls, in pain, in need, do they help them? They think so.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Ah fuck I'm done with the Internet tonight
This is too much
How fucking stupid are these people?
Do they not have a single independent, critical thought in their heads?

Its testament to how shallow and reactionary their thought processes are; they are mentally children with no understanding of reality.

Its like an epidemic of mental retardation. And I mean that very specifically in the sense that only undeveloped minds could fail to see the incongruity between their chosen causes and values.

tommib

....What?

I mean....what?
You know what's absurd as well, Israel is like where all the gay Palestinians flee to as refugees. Tel Aviv is an essential gay core for the Middle East. Where will all these people go with Israel disappearing? Wouldn't that basically trigger a massive gay genocide in the Middle East? It's all fucking idiotic.

Last edited:

TheUsual

Gold Member
Just seeing all these groups protesting for Gaza just blows my mind (Gays for Gaza, Queers for Gaza, LGBT, and so on). You are nothing more than useful idiots and a means to an end. You won't be welcomed in Gaza or (just pretend) Palestine if Israel ever just ups and leaves with all it's citizens.

Last edited:

BlackTron

The double whammy of the actual terrorist attack and the response to it, revealing the true extent of both legitimate antisemitism and plain flat out dangerous stupidity, has been extremely depressing and I can't snap out of it. World is in a shit place and it doesn't look good.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
The double whammy of the actual terrorist attack and the response to it, revealing the true extent of both legitimate antisemitism and plain flat out dangerous stupidity, has been extremely depressing and I can't snap out of it. World is in a shit place and it doesn't look good.
It's a very vocal minority. I really wish the moderates will come out in droves in anti-protests to this shit. I don't know why people are so indifferent and don't organize something.

Neo_GAF

Banned
can someone explain me, why there are so many people still believe palestine should get something or the hamas are doing any good?

israel is some right wing dog shit with netanyahu being an absolute dickhead, but hamas and palestine being dogshitlevel bad i dont know why they should deserve anything...?

tommib

It's a very vocal minority. I really wish the moderates will come out in droves in anti-protests to this shit. I don't know why people are so indifferent and don't organize something.
Even the pro-Israel protests here in the Netherlands are so tame. I think people are just afraid of the mobs. They are physically afraid.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
can someone explain me, why there are so many people still believe palestine should get something or the hamas are doing any good?

israel is some right wing dog shit with netanyahu being an absolute dickhead, but hamas and palestine being dogshitlevel bad i dont know why they should deserve anything...?
Actual racists and purposeful ignorance.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

On a call with that MD I mentioned earlier, 30 seconds in after he told us things are depressing he had to go because an incoming rocket warning

Edit

He’s back. “Did you hear the explosions?”

(We didn’t, gated audio likely)

Last edited:

Neo_GAF

Banned
Actual racists and purposeful ignorance.
i have to admit, i dont know too much about both sides.
i live in germany and sweden, i know as half german we cannot "hate" israel, but i see even some germans in my work saying that they are glad that jews get eradicated. i love to troll and watch memes, but i see/hear so many dark thoughts and people changing at the moment. i feel bad for palestinian people, but so many pro-palestinians celebrating rape and murder makes me question, if i should feel bad.

BlueAlpaca

Edit: twitter link not working. Here's the URL with a space after the h so it shows up: h ttps://twitter.com/justinamash/status/1716525360647451063

WARNING - DEAD BABY.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
U
i have to admit, i dont know too much about both sides.
i live in germany and sweden, i know as half german we cannot "hate" israel, but i see even some germans in my work saying that they are glad that jews get eradicated. i love to troll and watch memes, but i see/hear so many dark thoughts and people changing at the moment. i feel bad for palestinian people, but so many pro-palestinians celebrating rape and murder makes me question, if i should feel bad.
Ugh, yeah!?! What Hamas did on 10/7 and continues to do to the hostages and with rocket attacks, etc is the most unquestionably evil human endeavor since, well, since the Germans had free reign in the 1940s.

If there is ANY country that should be giving Isreal, of all places, a blank check, it's Deutschland! Hell, you guys are the reason we have this mess to begin with! I love the Germans as a partial descent myself, but really, the morality on this one is CRYSTAL CLEAR, there is no two sides argument. The Germans should be supporting Israel unconditionally and with 110% effort. Hamas paraded around a dead(?) German girl, for chissakes!

How quickly we forget...

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Not surprised that they are sociologists. After all they are basically propagandists and not scientists.

And once again, the disconnect is fucking unreal. They claim 75 years of Genocide whilst claiming that Gaza is one of the most densely populated regions on Earth. Which is it? You can't argue both, especially on the grounds that the Palestinians are a homogenous victim group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom