• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTron

The conclusion among 18-24 is that "genocide can be justified". Hilarious.

The new generation is going to be crazy.
yxF6yYO.jpg

And once again, the disconnect is fucking unreal. They claim 75 years of Genocide whilst claiming that Gaza is one of the most densely populated regions on Earth. Which is it? You can't argue both, especially on the grounds that the Palestinians are a homogenous victim group.
They should ask first, why this region is so densely populated? Certainly not because women have a lot of rights there...

ReBurn

Gold Member
I was banned from Era for islamphobia. Because I told them that if you brandish the LGBTQ flag in a muslim country they will mess right up. Because I told them that they can't execute a virgin in sharia, so they'll rape her the night before her execution.
As an ex-muslim (born in Iran) I can tell you that islam is THE religion of terror and violence.
Those who advocate islam have NO CLUE or ANY IDEA as to what islam is.
They correlate Islam with brown people and overlay the minority representation of brown people in western/european Caucasian majority countries on top of the whole world. Based on that they assume that Muslim people are an oppressed minority, as are all people with non-Caucasian skin tones, everywhere in the world. they think oppression is the common tie. So there's no need for them to develop an understanding of cultural and ideological differences because all they see is skin color and they don't believe that Islam would be incompatible with their worldview despite reams of evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
UN Secratery General is joining the pro-Hamas protests:

Anyone else want to bring UN stats on Israel? It's all biased af. I'm like, Jews are only 16m people, leave us the fuck alone already. We only have a tiny fucking country. People really fucking hate us for not dying.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
i have to admit, i dont know too much about both sides.
i live in germany and sweden, i know as half german we cannot "hate" israel, but i see even some germans in my work saying that they are glad that jews get eradicated. i love to troll and watch memes, but i see/hear so many dark thoughts and people changing at the moment. i feel bad for palestinian people, but so many pro-palestinians celebrating rape and murder makes me question, if i should feel bad.
Those coworkers of yours may need go be notified to police and checked if they are carrying swastikas.

Feeling concern for the innocent is never wrong. Hamas are keeping them captive, using them as human shields. They are the villains who wish to carry on what Nazi germany started decades ago.

Last edited:

Bry0

Those coworkers of yours may need go be notified to police and checked if they are carrying swastikas.

Feeling concern for the innocent is never wrong. Hamas are keeping them captive, using them as human shields. They are the villains who wish to carry on what Nazi germany started decades ago.
Literally, the Hamas charter references the same conspiracies about Jews that the Nazis used to justify their murder. It blows my mind this is not covered more in media.

Feeling concern for the innocent is never wrong. Hamas are keeping them captive, using them as human shields.
Hamas is building a military base under the hospital and launches rockets from there. "Hey! Israel, you can't attack them because there is a hospital. You should just bear the price" some western sociology professor living in a safe neighbourhood.

Antisemitsm is now out in the open, and people still question the reason for a Jewish state. The world should offer us something else, I don't mind moving to a colder climate.

It seems there are more well known names agreed with the open letters

Last edited:

The Fartist

Gold Member
More Gaziwood acting

Lol

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

I couldn't help myself, I'm neutral on the matter, but my dark humor couldn't be contained. Sorry, I know I'm fucked up, and am a complicated human.

Alebrije

So it seems this will end as past events..its the never ending story..

Hamas will reagrupate and attack Israel in the future..its an escorpion and its nature wont change.

If I were from Israel I will.move far away from Gaza, basically living at 30.minutes in car from the strip is a dead sentence ..just imagine the stress of the survivors , how can they rest well with the idea this will happen in the future..

Last edited:

Dynasty8

I truly wish proper actions are taken among these universities or at least these "professors" who have been spewing this nonsense for years. People kept shouting to "defund the police" without understanding the consequences.

Maybe it's time to defund the universities who are basically a manufacturing factory for young, stupid nazis. All these radical LGBTQ, BLM, Free Palestine movements stem through indoctrinated, mentally ill kids who thrive off hatred and don't have a clue how the real world actually works. I blame modern day universities along with social media.

I truly wish proper actions are taken among these universities or at least these "professors" who have been spewing this nonsense for years. People kept shouting to "defund the police" without understanding the consequences.

Maybe it's time to defund the universities who are basically a manufacturing factory for young, stupid nazis. All these radical LGBTQ, BLM, Free Palestine movements stem through indoctrinated, mentally ill kids who thrive off hatred and don't have a clue how the real world actually works. I blame modern day universities along with social media.

There shouldn't be guaranteed student loans on stupid shit like liberal arts degrees. Any college that tries to get political in any way should lose funding and tax-exempt status. Although, professors are protected after a certain amount of time on the job. That needs to end.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
i have to admit, i dont know too much about both sides.
i live in germany and sweden, i know as half german we cannot "hate" israel, but i see even some germans in my work saying that they are glad that jews get eradicated. i love to troll and watch memes, but i see/hear so many dark thoughts and people changing at the moment. i feel bad for palestinian people, but so many pro-palestinians celebrating rape and murder makes me question, if i should feel bad.
cormack12 cormack12 shared this yesterday and like it or not this is true about 'Palestine.' I took the article for what it is, not the host site as I'm not part of any political side and would rather look at this without going political.

But wait! How can Palestine not be a nation? People don't know the history. When the Ottoman empire fell and forces moved into the area shortly after WWl; Arabs started occupying the Israeli land which historically had been called Palestine. They've been offered statehood multiple times; but rejected it with many shouting: "from the river -- to the sea."

What do the now occupants of the West Strip and Gaza believe. The vast majority are muslim and belong to the violent religion of Islam. In 2006, Palestinian occupants in Israel voted and resulted in the election of the Hamas. What is the Hamas in short? Hamas = Islamic extremist force not unlike Hezbollah or Muslim Brotherhood. Islam followers = Muslims in are Hamas & Palestinians. What's the difference between the two. One shouts support for the violence of Islamic Hamas in obedience to the Qu'ran and Allah. The other (Hamas) is committing the acts of terrorism for the religion.

Israel was established as a nation May 14, 1948. That land thousands of years prior to 1948 has historically been heritage of the Jews. Israel belongs 100% to the Jewish people. Period.

Why war and why we should support Israel? War as the attacks on the 7th of October were a spit in the face to the decades of attempted peace treaties, luxuries and negotiation Israel had been making with the Palestinian territory. They (Hamas/Islam) raped, tortured, burned, decapacitated and committed atrocities which are abominable. Israel's warranted an immediate act of defense is not only justified but supported by many large Western nations the same.

Calls for free Palestine, kill the Jews, destroy Israel or ceasefire are all anti-Semites and need to stay out of the conversation.

winjer

Gold Member

Anyone else want to bring UN stats on Israel? It's all biased af. I'm like, Jews are only 16m people, leave us the fuck alone already. We only have a tiny fucking country. People really fucking hate us for not dying.

I'm ashamed that this moron is Portuguese.
he was a dumbass when he was our Prime-Minister and he continues to be a dumbass in the UN.

Raven117

This seems to be about the time to read this again, and play the parlor game in your own life.

Who would be a Nazi?

This seems to be playing out in real time.

But the frustrated and humiliated intellectual, the rich and scared speculator, the spoiled son, the labor tyrant, the fellow who has achieved success by smelling out the wind of success—they would all go Nazi in a crisis.

Believe me, nice people don’t go Nazi. Their race, color, creed, or social condition is not the criterion. It is something in them.

Those who haven’t anything in them to tell them what they like and what they don’t—whether it is breeding, or happiness, or wisdom, or a code, however old-fashioned or however modern, go Nazi.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Antisemitsm is now out in the open, and people still question the reason for a Jewish state. The world should offer us something else, I don't mind moving to a colder climate.

Amon Göth
Ilich ramirez sanchez
Benjamin "Ben" Dover
:messenger_tears_of_joy:
Anyone signing this shit petition for real is stupid.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
It's good that people are being exposed -they write their own list! But it's sad to face the reality.
Everything we do comes down to our will or the choices that we make. Simple put, cognitive decisions. If I start typing a post in a forum which forbids x,y,z topic...I have the will to CTRL + A and delete before posting. Now to the context here of those destroying their futures, careers and supporting the terrorists in this war; they have a choice and a will. That alone hold them accountable for what they chose to support or which they stand against.

When the ability to choose wrongly is so simple to turn away from, discern as error and know the difference; I feel no pity for anyone exposed. I feel no sympathy for those losing their jobs, roles or reputations. They chose to side with evil and they reap from just that. All comes down to a simple decision and there's no justification for supporting anti-Semitism, terrorist/terrorism and every appendage thereof.

Is anyone else getting just a tad bit fed up with the "casualty figures" those Hamas pigs keep reporting. Because Hamas wouldn't lie and they totally have not been caught lying serveral times now. Obviously I am not an idiot and there are civillian deaths in Gaza they are unavoidable, especially when those Hamas pigs use civillians as shields. But 5000 civillian deaths ....................... yeah I don't think so, you lying pigs.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Is anyone else getting just a tad bit fed up with the "casualty figures" those Hamas pigs keep reporting. Because Hamas wouldn't lie and they totally have not been caught lying serveral times now. Obviously I am not an idiot and there are civillian deaths in Gaza they are unavoidable, especially when those Hamas pigs use civillians as shields. But 5000 civillian deaths ....................... yeah I don't think so, you lying pigs.
It's all lies, and they also include the Hamas terrorist killed outside of Gaza by Israel.

They're basically crying alligator tears when they're using civilians(prob most willing) as human shields.

BlackTron

I like when the media says "At least xxxx deaths" in Gaza and then in the very next breath "Israel claims..."

If you're gonna tell me Israel is claiming a number you better damn well use that same qualifier on Hamas figures.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I'm more frustrated that people in positions of influence repeat them without verifying them. We should expect that terrorists will lie and deflect to justify their actions. We should also expect that leaders and press would put at least a modicum of effort into verifying what they say and exposing the truth without embellishments.

MrA

Also ignore how many fall on Palestinians in Gaza
Yeah but those are Israel's fault for some reason, seriously if israel didn't have the iron dome how many civilians would hamas have murdered?

I like when the media says "At least xxxx deaths" in Gaza and then in the very next breath "Israel claims..."

If you're gonna tell me Israel is claiming a number you better damn well use that same qualifier on Hamas figures.
They also like to say women and children on the Palestinian side (while not differentiating death caused internal) while including notices soldiers and police on Israel's like how biased can you get?

AgatonSax

UN Secretary speech is such hand wringing nonsense. Criticising the evacuation request; it’s just saying that Israel can do nothing to defend itself when attacked by terrorists because those terrorists happen to control a city.

If Israel is as bad as the Palestinians insist they are and they know a ground war is coming, then electing to stay in North Gaza is effectively either choosing to support Hamas or accepting mortal risk.

But actually the Palestinian playbook is all about eliciting sympathy from weak countries and leaders that they actually utterly despise. Israel is forced to play along just to survive.

It makes me so mad, this effort to ‘contextualise’ atrocity. Its a sliding path to ‘contextualising’ genocide.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Seems that our world leaders are very much intentionally pushing us to WW3.
I actually think it's the opposite, they are asking Israel not to engage with Hezbollah or Iran. IDF wanted to surprise attack Hazbollah but feckless Bibi said Americans said no.

I actually think it's the opposite, they are asking Israel not to engage with Hezbollah or Iran. IDF wanted to surprise attack Hazbollah but feckless Bibi said Americans said no.

Until you realize what our uni party has been giving Iran. They had to know what that's it's going for. Maybe not WW3, but more endless war. Pallets of cash turn into caches of weapons. That's not even including our retreat from Afghanistan. I wonder how weapons were used in the slaughter 2 weeks ago from that.

Last edited:

BlackTron

It makes me so mad, this effort to ‘contextualise’ atrocity. Its a sliding path to ‘contextualising’ genocide.

Let's try "contextualizing" Israel's counterattack with the rockets still hailing from Gaza or the abducted hostages. It's not indiscriminate "collective punishment", Israel is attacking legitimate Hamas targets and applying pressure to save the lives of their own, and other countries, people. What are you supposed to do, allow your enemy to thrive because they intentionally co-mingle with civilians? Who by the way, are not exactly blameless here. The situation is horrific and I'm not saying everyone in Gaza should be exposed to risk of death. I'm sure there are decent people in there, and kids. But there is a reason their neighbors don't want them, they're trouble-makers, and the majority support/are complicit with the attacks.

Hamas is the governing body of a hostile state littered with military targets. 100 years ago they would just bomb the entire place and be done with it. Now they give warning before strikes but that isn't good enough, they also have to pay for their enemies' water and electricity or else cast as inhumane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom