• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
This. It's shockingly quiet on that front. To me, that's a sign that muslim communities are not ready to fully engage in democratic processes. There is no internal reflection or a healthy debate. There is a single voice: we are the victims. Israel the oppressor. There is not even room for nuance.

"We are the victims. Everybody else is the oppressor".
FTFY, Israel is the latest flavor (and one of the all time favorites), but frankly Muslims demand exclusive rights and then claim being victims everywhere. Be it in Israel, india, Phillipines, Russia and so on. And they never ever apply the same principles themselves. When they oppress others, it's ethical because of course Islam is the best and the only truth.

Rest is all fluff and over-analysis of basic problem with this ideology.

Last edited:

I wonder at this point how much of Hamas has just escaped to the south, making an invasion of the north unable to kill the problem
Well, the main thing is to take over the north. The power of Hamas (just like with ISIS) is them having a territory. The less territory they have, the less resources they have. But I don't expect this conflict to be resolved anytime soon. Unfortunately.

LordOfChaos

Well, the main thing is to take over the north. The power of Hamas (just like with ISIS) is them having a territory. The less territory they have, the less resources they have. But I don't expect this conflict to be resolved anytime soon. Unfortunately.
Take over for how long, forever? Israel said they're not doing that, and it would be another PR nightmare for them

Nice to see so many pro-Hamas supporters get fucked in this thread 👌🏻
I am shocked that so many people want to have their heads cut off. It is appalling to see so many women supporting Palestine. They probably cannot wait for becoming housewives controlled by their husbands.

Take over for how long, forever? Israel said they're not doing that, and it would be another PR nightmare for them
The point is that Israel to clean up the territory (north this time), Whether they hand it over to someone or not - it will be another challenge to find somebody to take over as Abbas is not really willing anyway - PR won't be kind to them anyway. People will blame them for refugees, property destruction etc.

Last edited:
It is events like this that make you truly appreicate how dumb people in power are. Take the UN Secretary General basically excusing Hama pigs attrocities because "things don't happen in a vacuum". How does this fucker not know that Hamas does not give a shit about the situation between Palestine and Israel ? Things could be just hunky dory between Palestine and Israel and I would wager the Hamas pigs would have still carried out the 7th October attrocities. How do they NOT get it, Hamas did what they did because they want to kill jews. That is it, that is all they want to do kill all Jews and non-muslims, Everything else is just window dressing so Hamas allies can go "oh well they did this cos of the big bad occupation".

BlackTron

It is events like this that make you truly appreicate how dumb people in power are. Take the UN Secretary General basically excusing Hama pigs attrocities because "things don't happen in a vacuum". How does this fucker not know that Hamas does not give a shit about the situation between Palestine and Israel ? Things could be just hunky dory between Palestine and Israel and I would wager the Hamas pigs would have still carried out the 7th October attrocities. How do they NOT get it, Hamas did what they did because they want to kill jews. That is it, that is all they want to do kill all Jews and non-muslims, Everything else is just window dressing so Hamas allies can go "oh well they did this cos of the big bad occupation".
That he said it was done in the context of an "occupation" makes it appear that he does not even know history

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Most of them know exactly what happened. I don't think this can be fixed without a breach of the 1st amendment unfortunately. And I say this as a huge free speech advocate. It's easy to support the free speech rights of an absolute minority of idiots with ideas that are so idiotic that you know they'll stay a tiny minority forever. This is different. Not only there are far more people than any fringe hate group but it's also on an entirely different level of propagandization, moral relativism and creation of rot from the inside out.

With groups like the KKK for instance, the condemnation is virtually unanimous from anyone outside their own group of shitheads. With anti-semites however, way too many "peaceful muslims" and non-muslims justify atrocities because they were irreparably indoctrinated by a media complex that's full of envious, anti-capitalist demagogues whose only truth in life is the idea that any vile action is justified as long as someone is poor. This has festered for basically a century and it's insanely hard, if not impossible to fix today without a stance that's at least as hard as their own.

English is not my first language so I apologize if I'm misusing some of these words.
They do know what happened. These students aren't 'feelin' empower'd' unless someone is preaching to them. There's a bigger problem/person behind each one of these student rallies of anti-Semitism. Mostly the very professors who should be mentoring and charged double anything to that of students. Someone wrote in a earlier post in the early pages of the thread with a strong point. I'd have to paraphrase by memory but something like: there's freedom of expression (speech as some narrow it down to) but that doesn't mean freedom of consequences.

You go back just 1-year ago in the U.S. and ask Americans to take a poll on the KKK & WWll Holocaust. If you asked in the poll about KKK & WWll Holocaust which was more evil and gave the options: A. KKK B. WWll Nazis & Holocaust Anti-Semite supporters or C. None of the Above D. Both are equally the same evil; you'd see a whole lot voting for option 'D.' There was no question about what they stood for and that it was wrong. If you handed out that same poll now the result would favor 'A' , 'B' and 'C.' Give it a few more weeks from now and there will be Westerners who will ignore 'B' and 'D' completely. About the reason whichever lean of muslim you're talking about, indoctrination all reason you listed comes down to their sworn obedience to: Allah, teaching of Mohammed in the Qu'ran which are Islam. No one wants to hear that and fear saying it. But you read through the Qu'ran. You read the history of Islam. You read about what the peaceful or moderates have been supporting and voting for...there's not a great margin of difference. And that hatred of Jews goes back for centuries before media complex, anti-capitalists demagogues or social/economic status.

Your English is just fine.
“9/11 was an inside job”
B-i-n-g-o. This has been circulating around the internet and is conspiracy theory. Even if a shred of the quotations were 'true.' You have to ask the question to the people sharing things like that: what are you getting at? Put them on the spot and ask them to give a solid answer in less-than one sentence.
Again...Why is this guy an "ally"?

He's not. And historically, they never would have been nor shall they ever be.
peacfull israel have killed over 5000 hamas
most of them hamasi children
and hamas hospital used as evill base destroyed
they have over 580 thousand left to get rid of all hamas
dont stop bombs untill get rid all of them
What in the world are you trying to type?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Maybe he is bipolar...
Bi-polar is a mental illness treatable by proper diagnosis, therapy and medication if administered by a qualified psychologist.

His diagnosis is: anti-Semitic stupidity and it's curable with a Fred Flintstone-like wooden club and complimentary universal dunce hat

LordOfChaos

MrA

They do know what happened. These students aren't 'feelin' empower'd' unless someone is preaching to them. There's a bigger problem/person behind each one of these student rallies of anti-Semitism. Mostly the very professors who should be mentoring and charged double anything to that of students. Someone wrote in a earlier post in the early pages of the thread with a strong point. I'd have to paraphrase by memory but something like: there's freedom of expression (speech as some narrow it down to) but that doesn't mean freedom of consequences.

You go back just 1-year ago in the U.S. and ask Americans to take a poll on the KKK & WWll Holocaust. If you asked in the poll about KKK & WWll Holocaust which was more evil and gave the options: A. KKK B. WWll Nazis & Holocaust Anti-Semite supporters or C. None of the Above D. Both are equally the same evil; you'd see a whole lot voting for option 'D.' There was no question about what they stood for and that it was wrong. If you handed out that same poll now the result would favor 'A' , 'B' and 'C.' Give it a few more weeks from now and there will be Westerners who will ignore 'B' and 'D' completely. About the reason whichever lean of muslim you're talking about, indoctrination all reason you listed comes down to their sworn obedience to: Allah, teaching of Mohammed in the Qu'ran which are Islam. No one wants to hear that and fear saying it. But you read through the Qu'ran. You read the history of Islam. You read about what the peaceful or moderates have been supporting and voting for...there's not a great margin of difference. And that hatred of Jews goes back for centuries before media complex, anti-capitalists demagogues or social/economic status.

B-i-n-g-o. This has been circulating around the internet and is conspiracy theory. Even if a shred of the quotations were 'true.' You have to ask the question to the people sharing things like that: what are you getting at? Put them on the spot and ask them to give a solid answer in less-than one sentence.

He's not. And historically, they never would have been nor shall they ever be.

What in the world are you trying to type?
I'm a useful idiot in ss many words as possible

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
what's sad is how sudden and quick the hamas deaths are. Theyre granted such a swift unforeseen end. something their victims never experienced and would have preferred i'm sure compared to the torture they had to endure

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
what's sad is how sudden and quick the hamas deaths are. Theyre granted such a swift unforeseen end. something their victims never experienced and would have preferred i'm sure compared to the torture they had to endure
Israel doesn't fight dirty like animals. They're not going to torture or maim Hamas to prove strength. Sudden and quick still = target eliminated. That's also the difference between fighting with hatred for vengeance (Hamas) than for justice and integrity (Israel).
Referring to the last user you quoted
Thanks for clarifying. I doubt they're going to post again. Been seeing those since page 1 where someone will jam some weird message like that and then drop out without ever elaborating in discussion.

Kataploom

Gold Member
When are the copies of Mein Kampf going to be distributed to each university student?
Wait, are they giving away Minecraft copies at universities? Kinda cool I guess /jk

BTW hasn't nobody thought that these congregation leaders are just being paid? Because in my experience that's all what happens in these cases, they are working (literally working) under the table as a political organization representative doing the dirty job of moving the masses.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
F9QYXh2WUAAvF5K

Jewish family donated the library at George Washington University where "Glory to our martyrs" is now displayed, of course.

Salty Hippo

The problem is that "no freedom of consequence", if we want to maintain the principles of free speech intact, needs to be a reaction from private enterprises and the population itself. Like it happens with groups like the KKK where their bullshit is legally allowed but everyone condemns it, dissociates from it and denounces it. I don't think that's enough for anti-semitism given the widespread nature of what I've seen in western countries since 10/7. It's on a completely different scale and I don't think it can be curbed the same way with the same laws, at all

100% agreed about the reason why muslims are like this. My point about the media complex was specifically for westerners. I don't see any other reason for these people to support terrorists other than years and years of class struggle ideologues in both universities and in the media hammering that garbage down their students/viewers' heads.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The problem is that "no freedom of consequence", if we want to maintain the principles of free speech intact, needs to be a reaction from private enterprises and the population itself. Like it happens with groups like the KKK where their bullshit is legally allowed but everyone condemns it, dissociates from it and denounces it. I don't think that's enough for anti-semitism given the widespread nature of what I've seen in western countries since 10/7. It's on a completely different scale and I don't think it can be curbed the same way with the same laws, at all

100% agreed about the reason why muslims are like this. My point about the media complex was specifically for westerners. I don't see any other reason for these people to support terrorists other than years and years of class struggle ideologues in both universities and in the media hammering that garbage down their students/viewers' heads.
Free speech or expression will remain intact regardless. Although many do like to cherry pick what they like or don't from the U.S. Constitution. The consequences are: doxed identity of supporters thus --> unemployment (now & in the future) --> publicly shamed & shunned --> any career or future plans obliterated to dust. That'll happen to some or many of these students protesting. And the KKK wasn't just put up with. The FBI started monitoring them all the way back the 1960's and pulled down members or interrogating them. That continued on into the latter half of the 20th century to present too. David Duke for instance despite having run for president or political offices has been on the FBI's radar for years and has been imprisoned for some of the stupid crap he's done. He's about the most powerful klan member still living and he's not just free to do whatever he wants under the 1st amendment. The expression can get to a point of overstepping into illegality which will be punished like the graffiti or other forms of vandalism we're seeing by the anti-Semites.

It's just history and the religion hasn't changed much (hence the references to this being akin to something of the Dark Ages or Middle Ages). Well, that's going to happen unfortunately. Especially when people are looking at this all politically and not from a morality standpoint. If there was a moral standpoint like with the war crimes of the Holocaust which governing powers could stand on; that'd help get the message across to some. But, there will always be parasites who follow the forces of evil too.
Real life:

Arma 3:

^ Looks like a daytime version of that video was the source of that Facebook post. You can see the same metal tower with flashing red light, even.

Stay vigilant with your sources.

The Arma3 videos look sorta like Galaga or one of those old arcade space fighters. Real life is sorta making popcorn puffs into every missile intercepted. They just get zapped like an insect to an electric fly trap.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I just can't keep coming in this thread... I'm getting madder and matter at so many DUMB people... I get it .. they're fed misinformation and it's making them into antisemites... And the whole world is INSANE! Netanyahu is hell bent on making lives of Israelis hard with this power grab with the supreme Court... Hamas continues to hurt israelis AND Palestinians... America is BARELY helping ANYTHING... I just want them to give food and water to Palestinians NOT money that Hamas will just TAKE... I get so mad at everyone that I tic (Tourette Syndrome) and cry. I just can't do this... If anything happens that helps the people in Israel and kids in Gaza... Tag me on ONLY that. I just can't keep scrolling with all this stupidity and evil.

Y'all who live in Israel... PLEASE stay safe ... If anyone is in Gaza, PLEASE stay safe and away from Hamas... You guys and your families GET A GUN or knives or something to defend yourselves with! Hamas is EVIL! They hurt their own citizens! Stay safe! -\"/

Salty Hippo

Free speech or expression will remain intact regardless. Although many do like to cherry pick what they like or don't from the U.S. Constitution. The consequences are: doxed identity of supporters thus --> unemployment (now & in the future) --> publicly shamed & shunned --> any career or future plans obliterated to dust. That'll happen to some or many of these students protesting. And the KKK wasn't just put up with. The FBI started monitoring them all the way back the 1960's and pulled down members or interrogating them. That continued on into the latter half of the 20th century to present too. David Duke for instance despite having run for president or political offices has been on the FBI's radar for years and has been imprisoned for some of the stupid crap he's done. He's about the most powerful klan member still living and he's not just free to do whatever he wants under the 1st amendment. The expression can get to a point of overstepping into illegality which will be punished like the graffiti or other forms of vandalism we're seeing by the anti-Semites.

It's just history and the religion hasn't changed much (hence the references to this being akin to something of the Dark Ages or Middle Ages). Well, that's going to happen unfortunately. Especially when people are looking at this all politically and not from a morality standpoint. If there was a moral standpoint like with the war crimes of the Holocaust which governing powers could stand on; that'd help get the message across to some. But, there will always be parasites who follow the forces of evil too.

I hope you're right. For some reason I have a pessimistic feeling about the consequences these people will really suffer, and how long that will last before non-jews cool down and stop caring so much about this conflict. I guess I just don't trust our own people (westerners) to understand the severity of the problem, but maybe what I experience in my own country is blinding my vision.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I hope you're right. For some reason I have a pessimistic feeling about the consequences these people will really suffer, and how long that will last before non-jews cool down and stop caring so much about this conflict. I guess I just don't trust our own people (westerners) to understand the severity of the problem, but maybe what I experience in my own country is blinding my vision.
My I.T. team is all Brasilian and bilingual. Don't sweat how things may be locally to shift where they could be on a global basis. I moved abroad too in 2016 and try to have a world view on global issues or events. The thing about this war is that some Westerners (like the students we discussed earlier); are taking this as a political or sides cause to fight for. This only goes political as far as world powers must move to defend Israel but not based on which partisan they're on. The decision to defend Israel must be an ethical, morally principle based reasoning. The Western public is either not mature enough to accept that that's the way this really is. There is only one side and that's Israel being savagely attacked and their right to defense against enemies within their own legal borders.

Now, the anti-Semites protesting (supported either: Hamas, Palestine, anti-Jew or anti-Israel propaganda) are basing everything on: politics, emotions, culture, religion and/or plan as day ignorance of the gravity of their actions. Let's again look to the Holocaust supporters for historical reference. People had a right to not side with the Nazis...but their freedom of expression too was one of the loopholes and disregard for consequences. Most at that time supporting Nazi Germany weren't thinking that one day the war would suddenly end and everyone associated with the evil committed would be held accountable and live with that guilt. But WWll ended. Germany, the Nazis and anti-Semitism holocaust stopped (for the time). Then came the consequence which even shows in recent years Nazis who are nearly 100-years old still be charged guilty for war crimes. Now, maybe some find a University campus rally small. But these fools are juggling a BIG issue and an even BIGGER evil. If this does wind down, they will know what loss feels like when they start getting blacklisted everywhere. The worst part: we had all the historical reminders in the previous century and simple human morality to tell us not to support powers of darkness. So there'll be no going back when that day comes.

Last edited:

Salty Hippo

That post actually ages worse than milk since it went bad in exactly 0 seconds, while milk can last a couple hours at room temperature.

Hope that helped, Hatelander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom