• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSYGN

Is someone gonna tell this guy?

He even got the haircut to back up his claim
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Last edited:

Madflavor

Lack of testosterone with high levels of soy and strong (woman like) emotion level. Western men are getting worse and worse.

Was actually talking about this with my brother yesterday. Americans are getting fatter, dumber, more reliant on technology and AI, indoctrinated into hating their own country, and the tensions between the Left and Right are more distrustful and tense than they've ever been. Patriotism and love for country seems to be almost totally absent, and we barely have a culture that defines us anymore. As inflation continues to rise, and the middles class shrinks further, it's going to breed more and more hatred and distrust towards our government. Meanwhile Islamic ideologies continue to spread throughout the world, gaining ground, and emboldening it's followers.

Our future is not looking good.

We're really just a few days away from one of these emails using the words "Final Solution"
Ironic considering all your posts in this thread are.
Wipe them out
Nuke the fuckers
Turn them into glass.

Are you going to offer anything other than genocide ?

Also to pretend Gaza was some free city state that autonomy and self determination after 2005 is a joke. I suppose those in west bank are free too according to you.

LordCBH

Then, your country, along with every other country across this globe needs to take seriously who it allows in. Up until now everybody’s been all warm and welcoming what you all are getting or infiltrators. I don’t wanna sound like a dick, but that’s the truth, and only a silent majority wanna talk about it.

You ain’t wrong. I’ve been advocating for stricter immigration policies and border control measures for years now. Might as well not even have a southern border with Mexico thanks to how it’s just a wide open hole right now.

Bojji

Was actually talking about this with my brother yesterday. Americans are getting fatter, dumber, more reliant on technology and AI, indoctrinated into hating their own country, and the tensions between the Left and Right are more distrustful and tense than they've ever been. Patriotism and love for country seems to be almost totally absent, and we barely have a culture that defines us anymore. As inflation continues to rise, and the middles class shrinks further, it's going to breed more and more hatred and distrust towards our government. Meanwhile Islamic ideologies continue to spread throughout the world, gaining ground, and emboldening it's followers.

US has super strong army but general (white) male population is turning into pussies. This is not exclusive to US, I see the same thing in Poland with late Millennials and gen Z.

If you want to defend terrorists murdering children and parading the corpses on social media, that's on you.
I'm not defending them. But that's just a childish deflection.
And pointing out your bullshit isn't defending terrorists. We get it you don't like "them" and you're perfectly happy for them to be wiped out and removed.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.

This is end for Hamas, but if situation with Gaza Strip will remain the same there will just be another similar organization after them.

How do you even root out Hamas when it's so ingrained among the population? It's a cancer that has spread throughout the entire body. What do you do with a place where 2 million people live and you can't tell potential terrorists from regular people? If you make hundreds of arrests, jail the worst offenders, bomb Hamas offices and close their smuggling tunnels, the Hydra will just sprout new heads and there'll be new missile attacks after a while. Nothing will change in the end.

Hip Hop

You know, there is something wrong with seeing a bunch of "men" being driven by their woman, shit was cool a few years ago and every once in a while, but I see this shit every day now.

All I see is a little boy being driven by their woman, I actually see it as a sign of men losing their testosterone. Call me crazy, but that's just another subtle sign I see.

Last edited:
US has super strong army but general (white) male population is turning into pussies. This is not exclusive to US, I see the same thing in Poland with late Millennials and gen Z.
History tells us that every population is replaced by more aggressive one.

Last edited:

Madflavor

Agreed but see, I'm not worried about our military power. It's being destroyed from the inside out that concerns me.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

ThisIsMyDog

How do you even root out Hamas when it's so ingrained among the population? It's a cancer that has spread throughout the entire body. What do you do with a place where 2 million people live and you can't tell potential terrorists from regular people? If you make hundreds of arrests, jail the worst offenders, bomb Hamas offices and close their smuggling tunnels, the Hydra will just sprout new heads and there'll be new missile attacks after a while. Nothing will change in the end.
We will see, but yes, I agree it seems close to impossible now. Israel will just create more martyrs, more hate, and even if Hamas collapses in Gaza, there will be others.

Ozriel

M$FT
The glider militants most likely trained for this operation in Iran. You’d need at least some focused training to fly those things, and clearly they didn’t do those in Gaza.

The craft must have been smuggled in via tunnels.

Gp1

My alma mater at it again. Dozens of student orgs co-sign their support for Palestine in response to the terrorists attacks by Hamas.

And you are in the US of A. You guys would be surprised to see what happens in the academy on latin language countries, including France, Italy, Portugal etc.

RAÏSanÏa

This is the problem with the media, they were infiltrated by pro-terrorists. It's so so sad. Depressing.

Being fact based and level headed is the opposite of pro-terrorist. The intent appears to be not giving into threats or emotional appeals. In the email, if it hasn't been altered or outright fabricated, it appears the outlet doesn't want to be repeating misinformation or propaganda. It doesn't validate any terrorism. Just accurately conveys circumstances and context. Hamas has been listed as a terrorist group since 2002 so it seems unlikely it's specifically referring to them alone in the situation but the many groups involved. Nuance for the informed.

Loaded qualifiers has an irony with the hijaking of them by the xcreter.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Being fact based and level headed is the opposite of pro-terrorist. The intent appears to be not giving into threats or emotional appeals. In the email, if it hasn't been altered or outright fabricated, it appears the outlet doesn't want to be repeating misinformation or propaganda. It doesn't validate any terrorism. Just accurately conveys circumstances and context. Hamas has been listed as a terrorist group since 2002 so it seems unlikely it's specifically referring to them alone in the situation but the many groups involved. Nuance for the informed.

Loaded qualifiers has an irony with the hijaking of them by the xcreter.
Militants combat an army. Terrorist invoke terror in civilian population. It's not hard math.

Madflavor

Poor kid doesn't even know what's going on. This is so fucked up.

I have a two year old son. I can't watch that video. I'm just deeply saddened and disturbed by the whole situation. Those poor families and kids, I hope somehow that boy escapes or is released.

Much as I'm frustrated by my own country as of late, shit like this is why I'm so fucking glad I live in the United States. I'll take inflation, online culture wars and the occasional police brutality over me and other families being rounded up out of nowhere and getting raped/executed by a bunch of fucking backwards thinking retards with guns.

Apocryphon

Not true across the country, or at least very misleading. Its like saying "the majority of our international students are Indian and magic fairies". Technically true, but only because you included Indian. Pakistan and Lebanon are not even in the top 15 when it comes to sources of international students to Canada:
Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit eh!? 😂

I was clearly referring to the 2 year diploma courses at the institution I work at and not Canada as a whole.

That said, according to the ICEF data you link to, Indians make up ~40% of the top 15 international contributors. I see a lot of Filipinos too, but our courses are filled with Indian students.

Regardless of the numbers Canada wide, incidents of religious and sectarian violence are only going to increase. In Calgary where I live, we literally just had opposing Eritrean groups fighting in one of our communities.. shortly after similar incidents had broken out in Toronto and Edmonton..

Stuff like this will only get more and more common and you’re being incredibly naive if you think otherwise. All you have to do is look at what has happened in the UK, France, Poland, Germany, Sweden etc to see what unchecked immigration leads to.

Wildebeest

I wonder if Iran lied to them and told them they would do some coordinated action so that they would not face reprisals.

Kenpachii

Solution in my view is rather simple.

Displace there population completely.

Iran made there bed by doing what they did, that's there new country now. Send war ships towards iran boarders, absolute annihilate there entire infrastruccture and government and defenses, then drop the population in iran and let them deal with it and neightbouring country's. See if they like to have a bunch of savages under there helm.

Isreal can bulldozer the entire shit down. EU/US start to rampant mass produce insane amounts of missles and keep carpet bombing iran to dust until they come to the table begging for mercy.

These guys don't want to be human or act humane. They think its fun to do what they do like the animals they are. Then threat them exactly like that.

RAÏSanÏa

Militants combat an army. Terrorist invoke terror in civilian population. It's not hard math.
It's why the Russian army and Wagner are referred to as terrorists. They kidnap and terrorize populations. It's similar. Yet, doesn't catch the greater scope of their crimes. There may have to be more accurate descriptions used that catch a greater scope than simply terrorist in the situation. It's a word that only expands so far, but is appropriate for things like attacks on civilians and their institutions.

LordOfChaos

Do you guys ever think about how most governments don't seem that concerned with the precarious drop in testosterone levels, because lowering levels also reduces the risk of revolution and asking for better? Lower T = higher agreeableness, which isn't a necessary good thing in its extreme, but you're also never going push high stakes demands from your government

The average man reading this sentence will have had *half* the testosterone level of their fathers and *significantly less than that* compared to their grandfathers. It's a truly crazy social experiment to think about. Some three+ decades of media only pushing the idea that maleness is bad probably contributes to lack of care around solving this.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
So Palestine wants to have their territory back. Can someone very simply explain me which one it is closer to:
a)russia wanting ukaine teritory back (so unfair, since ukraine is ukraine)
b)Ukraine wantint their east side back (which is fair because russia took it last year)
and excuse me for my lack of knowledge. I don't know nothing. I kinda understand that Hamas is a group fighting for Palestine to have their borders again established

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

The modern Western world is not the default state of mankind. It needs to be actively protected at all times, or the unconscionable scenes above become the norm once more.

There was ALWAYS war in middle east and I would say that it is the norm as opposed to peaceful europe after ww2.
So sadly, you are 100% correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom