• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiztidElf

Last edited:

Roufianos

Lots of wrongdoers here, Hamas, Israeli Govt and the Western powers who've given Israel license all these years.

I feel bad for both populations but I certainly won't be cheering for the scumbag terrorists in Hamas. They'd just as soon rape and massacre in Europe, in the name of their God, than they would in Israel. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Last edited:

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit eh!? 😂

I was clearly referring to the 2 year diploma courses at the institution I work at and not Canada as a whole.

That said, according to the ICEF data you link to, Indians make up ~40% of the top 15 international contributors. I see a lot of Filipinos too, but our courses are filled with Indian students.

Regardless of the numbers Canada wide, incidents of religious and sectarian violence are only going to increase. In Calgary where I live, we literally just had opposing Eritrean groups fighting in one of our communities.. shortly after similar incidents had broken out in Toronto and Edmonton..

Stuff like this will only get more and more common and you’re being incredibly naive if you think otherwise. All you have to do is look at what has happened in the UK, France, Poland, Germany, Sweden etc to see what unchecked immigration leads to.

Like I said, your anecdote isn't generalizable across the country. Perhaps you should take more time to read as well.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Arabs and Israelites are both Semitic. Also killing innocents from both sides is shit and unacceptable. But constant pressure, killing, raping, kidnapping of Palestinians for nearly a century would inevitably mean shit would backfire. Also Israel isn't a righteous state but a terrorist and invading regime.
What the fuck?

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Arabs and Israelites are both Semitic. Also killing innocents from both sides is shit and unacceptable. But constant pressure, killing, raping, kidnapping of Palestinians for nearly a century would inevitably mean shit would backfire. Also Israel isn't a righteous state but a terrorist and invading regime.
go away goodbye GIF

Atrus

Gold Member
How do you even root out Hamas when it's so ingrained among the population? It's a cancer that has spread throughout the entire body. What do you do with a place where 2 million people live and you can't tell potential terrorists from regular people? If you make hundreds of arrests, jail the worst offenders, bomb Hamas offices and close their smuggling tunnels, the Hydra will just sprout new heads and there'll be new missile attacks after a while. Nothing will change in the end.

ISIS and Al Qaeda have been obliterated but there is still ISIS and Al Qaeda and they need to be pruned back from time to time so that their threat level is manageable. Similarly, Hamas and the other militant terrorist organizations must be rendered the same.

Any adult supporting Hamas has signed their own death warrant and there should be nothing less than capital punishment waiting for them. If upheld thoroughly and persistently, there simply won’t be enough manpower to mount a major attack like this one.

winjer

Gold Member

Much coincidence.

Maybe, but not the way you might think.
The deal with Iran was not just trading money for US civilian's. There were other parts in that deal.
Another was to have IAI inspections. And spin down the Uranium enrichment process.
But probably the part that matters now, is that Iran was to stop supporting militias attacking Saudi Arabia from Yemen and Syria. And attacks on US contractors on Syria an Iraq.
So this freed up a ton of resources and people in Iran, that then went into sponsoring the current attack on Israel.

*Nightwing

Banned

For the “both sides” & “Israel just need to negotiate” fools that don’t understand this struggle and how deep it goes, nor understand history and its repercussions, but they are so disingenuous that they won’t even listen to it directly from the horses mouth to see what every Israeli citizen is facing daily.

One side wants the complete removal of the other from that holy piece of dirt and it ain’t Israel.

He was from north africa country, i do not remember from where exactly, so i don't think it is a surprise opinion from him.
Would he have posted that the evil American imperialists had it coming in our thread about the 9/11 attacks, I wonder

Its a shocking view from him. Even for me I'm all screwed up over the latest incidents happening in Israel.

The stuff happening in the world today, I'm not terribly religious but in times like this i pray. To who'm, i have no fucking clue but I hope if there' is a God that he's listening.

Just watched a video of a Philipino worker where the Hamas terrorists are attempting to decapitate them with a garden hoe (obviously not going to link it) …but fucking why? The hatred in the act towards someone that has literally nothing to do with anything there other than just being there.

I can comprehend them lumping in every day Israelis into their hate (don’t agree with it but they have a legitimate beef with Israel so it’s somewhat understandable they’d hate the people)…but a random Philipino dude? All while yelling ‘allahu akbar‘ (God is great) while trying to chop the poor dudes head off? Like where the fuck did that come from?

You have people arguing it’s both sides that are bad…but why is it that just the one side that has a bunch of videos that they themselves are promoting, and making them out as fucking psychopaths to the rest of the world similar to ISIS right now? While the other side has videos of them doing ‘roof knocks’ on buildings with a 15 minute warning for civilians to evacuate before actually hitting the building.

Fuck Hamas and fuck anyone who supports them even verbally at this point…

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I remember when Trump said thousands of people in New Jersey were celebrating 9/11 attacks. This is going to haunt british muslims for generations. they will never live this down. fucking retards.

I remember he said that ... Turned out it wasn't true, if I remember correctly.

LordOfChaos

For the “both sides” & “Israel just need to negotiate” fools that don’t understand this struggle and how deep it goes, nor understand history and its repercussions, but they are so disingenuous that they won’t even listen to it directly from the horses mouth to see what every Israeli citizen is facing daily.

One side wants the complete removal of the other from that holy piece of dirt and it ain’t Israel.

Fuck Hamas make the Hoodrich shirt guy the lead negotiator

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Its a shocking view from him. Even for me I'm all screwed up over the latest incidents happening in Israel.

The stuff happening in the world today, I'm not terribly religious but in times like this i pray. To who'm, i have no fucking clue but I hope if there' is a God that he's listening.

Things get better when people stop trying to listen to god, and start listening to each other instead. None of this gets better with prayer.

Religion of pieces

Quran (just like Bible) is full of contradictions so they always choose fragments that suite their current needs.
The stupid thing is it’s an abrahamic religion with the exact same foundation as Judaism and Christianity. They all follow the same damn origin; with the same damn stories from which is generally where the weird contradictory bullshit tends to get trudged up from. Both of them won’t eat bacon for the same religious reasons and the Quran also explicitly mentions the Torah is ‘the word of god’. Like what in the living fuck does any of this have to do with religion?

The people perpetuating these acts think it’s religion, but at that point it’s not part of any actual religion; it’s a fucking death cult.

Last edited:

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Just watched a video of a Philipino worker where the Hamas terrorists are attempting to decapitate them with a garden hoe (obviously not going to link it) …but fucking why? The hatred in the act towards someone that has literally nothing to do with anything there other than just being there.

I can comprehend them lumping in every day Israelis into their hate (don’t agree with it but they have a legitimate beef with Israel so it’s somewhat understandable they’d hate the people)…but a random Philipino dude? All while yelling ‘allahu akbar‘ (God is great) while trying to chop the poor dudes head off? Like where the fuck did that come from?

You have people arguing it’s both sides that are bad…but why is it that just the one side that has a bunch of videos that they themselves are promoting, and making them out as fucking psychopaths to the rest of the world similar to ISIS right now? While the other side has videos of them doing ‘roof knocks’ on buildings with a 15 minute warning for civilians to evacuate before actually hitting the building.

Don't you get it yet, my man? All infidels and non-believers are fair game. That's why. No difference between Hamas and ISIS.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Coincidentally:

People will say "but that money is only allowed for humanitarian purposes"
If you get someone to pay for your food, you can buy a gun with the other money you have.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Biden naive af

Davesky

It's a bit coincidental that in the days prior to the event the Biden administration announced plans to continue building the wall, and Putin renewing his nuclear threat and missile test announcement.

TLZ

Banned

Can you link me the video please?

You might want to take a look at what’s written in the Quran.
I have read it…and yeah there’s some out there weird medieval crap, almost identical to the old testement, and the fact it was written during a war. So yeah it’s violent…but even the what they preach in the Quran is more tolerant than what they are showing right now. Mercy is one of the core tenets. I can’t think of anything that would excuse the behaviour:

“My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful.”

Last edited:

DrFigs

It's a bit coincidental that in the days prior to the event the Biden administration announced plans to continue building the wall, and Putin renewing his nuclear threat and missile test announcement.
I'm not sure what you're implying. That there's a connection?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
In light of people like Bo chiming in, perhaps it's time:

"
TRANSCRIPT:
The truth is that there is an obvious, undeniable, and hugely consequential moral difference between Israel and her enemies. The Israelis are surrounded by people who have explicitly genocidal intentions towards them. The charter of Hamas is explicitly genocidal. It looks forward to a time, based on Koranic prophesy, when the earth itself will cry out for Jewish blood, where the trees and the stones will say “O Muslim, there’s a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him.” This is a political document. We are talking about a government that was voted into power by a majority of Palestinians.

The discourse in the Muslim world about Jews is utterly shocking. Not only is there widespread Holocaust denial—there’s Holocaust denial that then asserts that we will do it for real if given the chance. The only thing more obnoxious than denying the Holocaust is to say that it should have happened; it didn’t happen, but if we get the chance, we will accomplish it. There are children’s shows in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere that teach five-year-olds about the glories of martyrdom and about the necessity of killing Jews.

And this gets to the heart of the moral difference between Israel and her enemies. And this is something I discussed in The End of Faith. To see this moral difference, you have to ask what each side would do if they had the power to do it.

What would the Jews do to the Palestinians if they could do anything they wanted? Well, we know the answer to that question, because they can do more or less anything they want. The Israeli army could kill everyone in Gaza tomorrow. So what does that mean? Well, it means that, when they drop a bomb on a beach and kill four Palestinian children, as happened last week, this is almost certainly an accident. They’re not targeting children. They could target as many children as they want. Every time a Palestinian child dies, Israel edges ever closer to becoming an international pariah. So the Israelis take great pains not to kill children and other noncombatants.

What do we know of the Palestinians? What would the Palestinians do to the Jews in Israel if the power imbalance were reversed? Well, they have told us what they would do. For some reason, Israel’s critics just don’t want to believe the worst about a group like Hamas, even when it declares the worst of itself. We’ve already had a Holocaust and several other genocides in the 20th century. People are capable of committing genocide. When they tell us they intend to commit genocide, we should listen.

There is every reason to believe that the Palestinians would kill all the Jews in Israel if they could. Would every Palestinian support genocide? Of course not. But vast numbers of them—and of Muslims throughout the world—would. Needless to say, the Palestinians in general, not just Hamas, have a history of targeting innocent noncombatants in the most shocking ways possible. They’ve blown themselves up on buses and in restaurants. They’ve massacred teenagers. They’ve murdered Olympic athletes. They now shoot rockets indiscriminately into civilian areas. And again, the charter of their government in Gaza explicitly tells us that they want to annihilate the Jews—not just in Israel but everywhere.
"

Davesky

I'm not sure what you're implying. That there's a connection?

Maybe overanalysing the first situation but a full scale war in the middle east is going to have ramifications back home borders would need to be secured. In the case of Putins threats, it gives Iran something to potentially hide behind if their involvement is true because they would have been blown to shit otherwise.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
The pointless bloodshed is so frustrating and it's always disappointing (but expected) to see the anti-semite and anti-muslim racists that are coming out of the woodwork as an added consequence :(

The cycle of revenge is the engine of war.
Don't forget the anti-hindu guy who decided to show up.

Madflavor

If you can justify this inhumanity then there is no line you won’t cross. Everyone that supports this, please keep talking so you can be chucked out of polite society. Then seek some fucking mental and spiritual help.

Yeah man well said. There's never justification for deliberately targeting civilians. Fucking surreal as shit to be having a beer, eating pizza, watching Netflix, playing video games, and arguing over celebrities, and yet every once in a while you're reminded that here's a huge portion of the world that's still living in the fucking Middle Ages.

TLZ

Banned
You might want to take a look at what’s written in the Quran.
I don't think you've read it.

In light of people like Bo chiming in, perhaps it's time:

"
TRANSCRIPT:
The truth is that there is an obvious, undeniable, and hugely consequential moral difference between Israel and her enemies. The Israelis are surrounded by people who have explicitly genocidal intentions towards them. The charter of Hamas is explicitly genocidal. It looks forward to a time, based on Koranic prophesy, when the earth itself will cry out for Jewish blood, where the trees and the stones will say “O Muslim, there’s a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him.” This is a political document. We are talking about a government that was voted into power by a majority of Palestinians.

The discourse in the Muslim world about Jews is utterly shocking. Not only is there widespread Holocaust denial—there’s Holocaust denial that then asserts that we will do it for real if given the chance. The only thing more obnoxious than denying the Holocaust is to say that it should have happened; it didn’t happen, but if we get the chance, we will accomplish it. There are children’s shows in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere that teach five-year-olds about the glories of martyrdom and about the necessity of killing Jews.

And this gets to the heart of the moral difference between Israel and her enemies. And this is something I discussed in The End of Faith. To see this moral difference, you have to ask what each side would do if they had the power to do it.

What would the Jews do to the Palestinians if they could do anything they wanted? Well, we know the answer to that question, because they can do more or less anything they want. The Israeli army could kill everyone in Gaza tomorrow. So what does that mean? Well, it means that, when they drop a bomb on a beach and kill four Palestinian children, as happened last week, this is almost certainly an accident. They’re not targeting children. They could target as many children as they want. Every time a Palestinian child dies, Israel edges ever closer to becoming an international pariah. So the Israelis take great pains not to kill children and other noncombatants.

What do we know of the Palestinians? What would the Palestinians do to the Jews in Israel if the power imbalance were reversed? Well, they have told us what they would do. For some reason, Israel’s critics just don’t want to believe the worst about a group like Hamas, even when it declares the worst of itself. We’ve already had a Holocaust and several other genocides in the 20th century. People are capable of committing genocide. When they tell us they intend to commit genocide, we should listen.

There is every reason to believe that the Palestinians would kill all the Jews in Israel if they could. Would every Palestinian support genocide? Of course not. But vast numbers of them—and of Muslims throughout the world—would. Needless to say, the Palestinians in general, not just Hamas, have a history of targeting innocent noncombatants in the most shocking ways possible. They’ve blown themselves up on buses and in restaurants. They’ve massacred teenagers. They’ve murdered Olympic athletes. They now shoot rockets indiscriminately into civilian areas. And again, the charter of their government in Gaza explicitly tells us that they want to annihilate the Jews—not just in Israel but everywhere.
"

Evilore, I thought you were smarter than this. Do you seriously believe this rubbish propaganda? Are you not familiar with the term Arab Jews? They lived in North Africa, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, and guess where too? Palestine. For hundreds of years before the declaration. Never any problems. In fact the Jews thrived in Arab, Islamic lands, working in trade, gold etc. In fact, as we speak, there are plenty living and working in many Arab countries. How's that possible though, in surely cannot be if we believe the guy you posted.

based on Koranic prophesy, when the earth itself will cry out for Jewish blood, where the trees and the stones will say “O Muslim, there’s a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him.”
A correction: This is not a Koranic prophecy. This is based on something called "Hadith"; literal meaning is "conversation" or "speech" etc. Basically meaning words said by the prophet Mohammed pbuh. This is a prophecy said by him about a war that would happen in the end times. It is natural opposing armies kill each other in a war. What do you expect, they hug?

Please don't talk to me about Israel's moral state when we've seen time and again the atrocities they've committed.

Putting this war aside for a moment, and wanting to know what'll happen if Israel takes over entirely? You don't need to wait. A very little bad sample has been and is happening constantly, not among Jews and Muslims, but Jews and Christians. But I guess no one reports on the many harassments Christians endure on a constant basis, like the spitting, pushing and shoving during Christian ceremonies.

Are there bad people on both sides? Sure. There are on all sides. Any side. So let's be fair and not be driven by hatred or propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom