• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadAnon

I don't quite understand what exactly these Palestine supporters expect from Israel? They call Palestine the largest prison in the world and how it's all Israel's fault by oppressing Palestine over all these years. Do they even understand that in reality there's absolutely no possible peace between muslims and jews? Politicians can sign all kinds of pointless peace treaties but in reality there are so many muslim extremists who would take the tiniest chance to blow themeselves up somewhere in Israel. Israel loosening their grip over Gaza, Palestine is exactly what they need. Sorry, but the history between jews and arabs can't be erased.

Like do they seriously believe that Israel needs to uncage them, sit at the negotiation table and everyone would live together like one big, happy family? Pfff... Grow up keyboard pacifist. As long as islamic fundamentalists exist Israel is basically existing in a lions den. All they need to do is let their guard down a bit...

Last edited:

RaduN

I really don't get where these palestinian/hama's supporters are coming from. I am as left wing as they come, you know Universal healthcare, proper living wage etc etc. But I kinda draw the line at supporting a people that are fine with women and children raped and murdered and soldiers having their fucking heads cut off. I appreciate the options open to Hama's and the Palestinians are "limited" but if your cause needs to do these kind of heinous barbaric animalistic things then perhaps your fucking cause should be buried for good. Around the world hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are celebrating the butchering and murdering of innocent people. Those that celebrate this deserve no pity, no sympathy, no aid and no quarter given. The time to be sympathetic to the palestinian cause is over.
Extremists, bullies, planted propagandists, you name it. The world is sadly full of them.

nush

bNloxXo.gif

alien-sygourney-weaver.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I don't quite understand what exactly these Palestine supporters expect from Israel? They call Palestine the largest prison in the world and how it's all Israel's fault by oppressing Palestine over all these years. Do they even understand that in reality there's absolutely no possible peace between muslims and jews? Politicians can sign all kinds of pointless peace treaties but in reality there are so many muslim extremists who would take the tiniest chance to blow themeselves up somewhere in Israel. Israel loosening their grip over Gaza, Palestine is exactly what they need. Sorry, but the history between jews and arabs can't be erased.

Like do they seriously believe that Israel needs to uncage them, sit at the negotiation table and everyone would live together like one big, happy family? Pfff... Grow up keyboard pacifist. As long as islamic fundamentalists exist Israel is basically existing in a lions den. All they need to do is let their guard down a bit...
They don't really want peace.

Last edited:

Romulus

I think much of the problem I hear in the Palestinian voices supporting this it's all about them and what they want. There's no compromise in them. Even going back 30 years we were listening to them on YouTube it's the same thing. That was the theme I picked up on in my research.
They don't posses empathy for the other side because they're blinded by their own hardships and wants.
Imagine if they were given Israeli might, tanks, gunships etc. They'd literally wipe the Jews off the map and many people would support it.
Meanwhile the IDF hss that power and it is giving civilians warnings that they're coming for the terrorists.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

I really don't get where these palestinian/hama's supporters are coming from. I am as left wing as they come, you know Universal healthcare, proper living wage etc etc. But I kinda draw the line at supporting a people that are fine with women and children raped and murdered and soldiers having their fucking heads cut off. I appreciate the options open to Hama's and the Palestinians are "limited" but if your cause needs to do these kind of heinous barbaric animalistic things then perhaps your fucking cause should be buried for good. Around the world hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are celebrating the butchering and murdering of innocent people. Those that celebrate this deserve no pity, no sympathy, no aid and no quarter given. The time to be sympathetic to the palestinian cause is over.
At a lot of people have been taught that literally the only thing that matters is the power dynamic. People with power are just bad people, no matter what, unless it is them personally who has the power, and then they have a huge blind spot. Another thing to understand about the internet era is that most people are simply sophists. That is, they find some argument that sounds excellent to them and repeat it. They don't think about their arguments seriously or study the facts of them in ways where they look for unexpected or opposing evidence. This leaves them wide open to manipulation by organisations, many of them hostile state orgs, who seed the internet with many superficially "excellent" sounding arguments which make people feel as if they are morally and intellectually superior for knowing.

Trunx81

Berlin teacher hits student who was waving the palestinian flag at school. The tweet is from a palestinian filmmaker, stating:
"In #Berlin at the Ernst-Abbe-Gymnasium, a student was hit in the face by a teacher because he was holding up a Palestine flag.I don't expect any outrage/condemnation, let alone consequences for the teacher.Soon we will be chased into the streets!"

Eotheod

Unfortunately negativity is the easiest form for humans, as it seems to unlock some form of near animalistic nature. Barbaric actions that only care to pamper your lifestyle are always prevalent when it comes to negative mindset. A no holds barred mentality that brings destructive actions to the forefront as real solutions without discourse.

Throw in feverish religious brainwashing, alt right mentalities of nothing is good unless it's controlled by you or reduced to nothing and you have one fucked up place.

eNT1TY

There is no Palestinian cause to be sympathetic towards, they have been robbed of "the cause" decades ago by foreign interlopers and interests that don't suffer the retaliation of their heinous aggression and sloppy machinations. And as insensitive as it may sound the permissiveness of that populace compelled or otherwise to embrace or even just merely tolerate their foreign overlords' modus operandi has led them to where they stand. The media love to paint Israeli response to aggression as disproportionate and cruel when in reality they have shown more restraint even now than their aggressors ever have despite their formidable capabilities. Imagine what a better equipped and trained Hamas with similar resources and military might would do; the fact that Israel hasn't done any of what my imagination has conjured up is a Testament to their restraint and willingness for co-existance.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

"Itai and Hadar Berdichevsky were shot and killed after a struggle by the vile Hamas terrorists who broke into their home. Before that, they still had time to hide their two 10-month-old twin babies in the shelter.The babies were left alone crying for 14 hours until they were rescued. Unprecedented situation! Orphans will grow up to learn of the heroism of their parents..."

DryvBy

I don't get how the Scooby Doo crew of the internet and political realm can spot Nazis from a simple Ok sign but they can't spot an actual real Nazi in Canada and a group that is closely related to the Nazis. Hamas has an actual charter that has their most important rule of eradicating not Israel but all Jews. They're even open to it, but they just keep doing the "both sides" argument.

When I was growing up, it was common knowledge that these groups use schools and civilian locations to drum up western support when Israel or the US reponds. Trump bombed a "journalist building" when he was in office and not shockingly to anyone with a brain, Hamas had a HQ there on an entire floor.

gundalf

Well, Israel and Saudi Arabia are friends no longer. I suspect other Arab countries will follow suit soon.

I don't understand this, SA always knew how Israel would respond to an attack. Is this some convenient excuse to cut ties for other reasons?

LordOfChaos

I don't get how the Scooby Doo crew of the internet and political realm can spot Nazis from a simple Ok sign but they can't spot an actual real Nazi in Canada and a group that is closely related to the Nazis. Hamas has an actual charter that has their most important rule of eradicating not Israel but all Jews. They're even open to it, but they just keep doing the "both sides" argument.

I've never been one to lean into blaming wokeness for everything, and I'm still not, but I really think much of our society has become so open minded their brains slipped out. Our crown media is also to blame and its supposed neutrality never holds up as it deflects blame away from the party that wants to keep funding them the most, take for example continuing to portray this actual terrorist as an innocent plumber

When I was growing up, it was common knowledge that these groups use schools and civilian locations to drum up western support when Israel or the US reponds. Trump bombed a "journalist building" when he was in office and not shockingly to anyone with a brain, Hamas had a HQ there on an entire floor.

They'll be scrambling to let them in as refugees in a matter of time.

Serious question… Now that Israel has already retaliated, are there any big rallies around the world celebrating this? Because so far I haven’t seen anything.

If there really isn’t anything, then there you go… that makes all the difference.

Kings Field

Innocent people on both sides will be killed by the thousands maybe hundreds of thousands which is the true travesty in all of this.

The world real is done for isn't it?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
OsN8ZZ1.gif

Makes me serious concerned with how many in this thread, social and in the West who've become apologists for Palestine in this time. "But, but, but...they've already retreated" Or this narrative, "this is pointless because it won't accomplish anything." Anyone sympathizing at this point is anti-sematic and complete trash in my book. Getting sick of the 'what if's' too. What if people get hurt. People are hurting and there is only one solution. My response to those apologists anywhere:

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein

I'll say this too. If people broke into your house, killed your family and stomped on those who were dead/unconscious; what would you do? Do you think hippy peace rationalizing will work in that case? Put yourself in their shoes and enough with these morons saying Israel has no right to defend itself. They have the right to do ANYTHING at this point.

TheMan

Obviously still very early in the conflict, but has there been any insight into how Hamas managed to set up this operation in complete secret?

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I was mentioning separate murmurs on some defense things I follow, sorry I'll mark that as unsourced until I find one
People won't believe the amount of legal hoops Israel needs to go thru with every drop of bomb, every decision. Even cutting off their supply requires a signature.

Obviously still very early in the conflict, but has there been any insight into how Hamas managed to set up this operation in complete secret?

Iran was definitely involved. Israel world class intelligence systems are apparently not so world class or I guess the people in those rooms were sleeping on the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom