• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Just tried to explain to a group of friends why Hamas, even if you support Palestine, is NOT good and is just setting Palestinian people further back. Guys...I hate to say it but like no explanation is working. Explanations I thought would be super obvious
Show them the videos.

Kilau

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8a3b42da-11ad-4e93-8ce0-b44340c00a48_1200x675.png
Columbo did nothing wrong! Except believe he was in Asia.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Litreally childern you fucking cunts and you're all like "GOOD GOOD"

They should be very angry at Hamas for starting a war and hiding among them. If they weren’t cowardly terrorists they would have a base or something to not endanger their own people.

It is my understanding that Israel tries to give a warning period before blowing up a building. However, it is possible that the nature of it is not understood, like maybe the warning happens and they think it is over and they got lucky or something? I wonder how it is perceived by these people and how they respond.

Civilian losses are very sad.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Arabs and Israelites are both Semitic. Also killing innocents from both sides is shit and unacceptable. But constant pressure, killing, raping, kidnapping of Palestinians for nearly a century would inevitably mean shit would backfire. Also Israel isn't a righteous state but a terrorist and invading regime.
What the fuck?
Would he have posted that the evil American imperialists had it coming in our thread about the 9/11 attacks, I wonder
Bo is someone who always claimed to be from Qatar or Oman (one of those small oil rich countries in the mid east). Who knows if that is true. But if it is it goes to show the views people have in that part of the world. How Israel with about 10 million people in a tiny pocket of land can be overlords ruling every other country in that region is just a hollow view to justify going after Jewish people.

Ive said a few times in the past but unfortunately for all you Jewish people or people living in Israel, you guys are totally outnumbered, isolated in a small piece country far away from western allies, and worst of all you guys have done too well for yourselves (despite low numbers) so every deadbeat out there will claim you are all greedy corporate snobs out to rip off everyone. And if there's one thing on Earth that always unites losers is going against people who seem to have a good standard of living because the thinking is rich people should always bail out the poor, and if youre doing well for yourself it's unjustified or came from screwing people over at work climbing the ladder.

It would be a totally different situation if instead of 16 million Jews there were 160 million and Israel was in the heart of Europe or as part of North America connected to US and Canada. You'd have strength in numbers and friendly countries beside you.

It's kind of like school. You got your core group of friends and everyone kind of comes from the same kind of neighbourhoods and homes are close enough being similar. Then there's that one good guy who lives in a crappy low income complex or apartment on the other side of school nobody really wants to go over to that neighbourhood and hang out there because none of us want to get into hassles. Everyone knows he's in a sketchy spot, but his parents dont want to move.

Last edited:

You know why you see a lot of women and children killed in Gaza? Because Hamas surrounds high value targets with women and children. And when the IDF warns the area of an incoming attack, Hamas makes sure those warnings fall on deaf ears.

All the terror groups do this throughout the middle east. Your intense emotional reaction is exactly what they want.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I just went to the REEE thread.

I have words. But I'll keep them to myself.
(I'm missing something. What's the "reeee" that everyone is talking about?)

Wildebeest

It would be a totally different situation if instead of 16 million Jews there were 160 million and Israel was in the heart of Europe or as part of North America connected to US and Canada. You'd have strength in numbers and friendly countries beside you.
Israel is very close to Europe. Mediterranean culture is a thing because the sea connects the surrounding land. Different parts of North America are far less accessible to each other, without considering air travel.

Atrus

Gold Member

The deaths of children are tragic and while I don’t know the details of this specific case, it is likely that this child died because of the terrorists rooted in Gaza.

Palestinians should assist in every way possible in the destruction of Hamas and reject violence.

It is not the fault of the external actor whose reaction to safeguard their nation causes collateral damage as a result. This is not the intent of any such attack and always preferable if it were not the case, but it is difficult to avoid during conflicts.

That's news to me, what makes you say that?
Media, online discourse, protests, videos and reports are framing the event IDF is doing Gaza wrong.

It seems like Sky News in the UK just had the head of communications for Hamas live on air too (according to era)

Last edited:
I really do not know much about this whole mess, when it started, or how it keeps going, but murdering civilians and calling those monsters heroes is a disgrace, fuck all of them.

I think the most sane thing to do at this point with that part of the world, is to place all of the people who keep this endless cycle of hate/terror on a fucking deserved island so they can fuck each other and leave the rest of the people who want to live in peace alone.

Crazy Ex Girlfriend Idk GIF

Brucey

They should be very angry at Hamas for starting a war and hiding among them. If they weren’t cowardly terrorists they would have a base or something to not endanger their own people.

It is my understanding that Israel tries to give a warning period before blowing up a building. However, it is possible that the nature of it is not understood, like maybe the warning happens and they think it is over and they got lucky or something? I wonder how it is perceived by these people and how they respond.

Civilian losses are very sad.
In a normal scenario, when a country says they are going to bomb the crap out of your residence, you leave the area. Head out to the countryside or perhaps another country etc. But the Palestinians in the Gaza strip can't do that. Because Israel controls the border crossings and won't let people out.

Normally in an Israel/Gaza strip tit for tat attack in the past, for 10 Israeli dead you may end up with a 100 or more Palestinian deaths. If the same stats hold out this time, there may be over 7000 dead Palestinians (yes some will be terrorists but majority women and children) before Israel declares "victory".

"The IDF on Sunday said it is now focusing on taking control of the Gaza Strip, and urged civilians there to leave residential areas near the border immediately for their safety as Israeli military operations continued to target Hamas.

But most Gazans have no way of fleeing the besieged enclave. All crossings out of the territory are shut, with the exception of the tightly controlled Rafah crossing with Egypt."

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
But most Gazans have no way of fleeing the besieged enclave. All crossings out of the territory are shut, with the exception of the tightly controlled Rafah crossing with Egypt."

They can move to other territory in Gaza, it's not that small of a place. I had a post here showing the IDF telling them where they are striking and where they should flee in Arabic.

Brucey

Media, online discourse, protests, videos and reports are framing the event IDF is doing Gaza wrong.

It seems like Sky News in the UK just had the head of communications for Hamas live on air too (according to era)
US coverage is full on pro Israel. European news tends to have different coverage. The general population is also aware of the Palestinians struggles to a greater extent than in the US (not condoning Hamas terror attacks on innocent people myself). Two state solution is the only long term solution. Otherwise this stuff will just be repeated in the decades to come.

Brucey

They can move to other territory in Gaza, it's not that small of a place. I had a post here showing the IDF telling them where they are striking and where they should flee in Arabic.
2 million in 140 square miles, pretty high population density.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Obama finally released a statement.

"
All Americans should be horrified and outraged by the brazen terrorist attacks on Israel and the slaughter of innocent civilians. We grieve for those who died, pray for the safe return of those who’ve been held hostage, and stand squarely alongside our ally, Israel, as it dismantles Hamas. As we support Israel’s right to defend itself against terror, we must keep striving for a just and lasting peace for Israelis and Palestinians alike.
"

Brucey

Obama finally released a statement.

"
All Americans should be horrified and outraged by the brazen terrorist attacks on Israel and the slaughter of innocent civilians. We grieve for those who died, pray for the safe return of those who’ve been held hostage, and stand squarely alongside our ally, Israel, as it dismantles Hamas. As we support Israel’s right to defend itself against terror, we must keep striving for a just and lasting peace for Israelis and Palestinians alike.
"

Waiting for him to be cancelled for his last sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom