• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toots

Gold Member
Do we have any news of Tsahal progress ?
Good news ? Towns secured ? Terrorist driven off ? Anything positive ?

Im watching the reactions of french politicians goddam it is a shit show. The hard left is delusional as usual, but even center left they are fucking stupid as fuck, we have Bernard Kouchner of doctors without border fame (dude did one good thing and milked it his whole life) saying the problem is « the world has gave up on the palestinian problem » whatever that shit means in his stupid head. The world has left palestiniens alone, so it’s normal they go kill the people they hate… what the fuck. I make fun of biden all the time, but goddam i wish we had someone with half his balls in France.
I eagerly await the American left DEMANDING the US takes in ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Palestinian refugees
let all western countries take all refugees and leave thé test to fend for themselves.
Im pretty sure Israël would even take them in and give them a way better life they could ever aspire in Gaza, even after all that happened (which shows a thing or two about their character), but let’s not kid ourselves. When someone is so brainwashed he’d rather die than have a better life, what can we do ?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Israel and the west is retaliating as they should, with the license given. But the Palestinans will end up being the greatest casualties out of all this, and there's nothing that can be done now.

Palestine has a large under 18 population, half of them are not adult age. They have been brainwashed since birth, they really don't know any better. Hamas is manipulating and scapegoating Palestinians, and the ones who don't want anything to do with war can't say anything (the silent majority). I feel like this is something most smart people in the world know, certainly smart people in Israel know, and 100% what the manipulative leaders of Hamas know.

Consider this - Gaza has been leveled, plenty of innocent lives being lost, and the Hamas leaders telling people to stay and die in their homes are probably chilling in Moscow somewhere. I'm afraid, there's a possibility, they can get away with it. I really hope we start hearing about some leaders capture soon.

I hope we hear about them captured... Show the rest of the world we don't have to stoop to their level... We have the moral high ground. We can capture those responsible and not kill... Trying to save Palestinian lives... Helping them through this difficult time.

When I say "we", I mean the West. I expect African, Euro and American Jews to come and enlist ... Israel needs all the help it can get.

Mr1999

I don't know how I feel about the story of beheading babies, but then looking at the videos they clearly are rabid and at a point where they are killing everyone, so who knows, would not doubt it. I fully support Israel in this, I was born in Lebanon and remember a little bit of the war during the 80s, I think they call it the first lebanon war, very little of it since I was 2 or 3 years old, but I remember going under the buildings since the IDF was fighting the plo? Israel has a long road ahead, if these terrorists can do this with simple tools then Israel has to do the job right, and thats a lot of work, it involves Lebanon, Gaze or Palestine, and also Syria and Iran, but I feel like you will be successful because in the end these people are fucking evil, plain and simple. Also this is not because I feel like Jews are the chosen people, someone asked me this, in my eyes this has more to do with evil people than about religions so I HOPE and WISH Israel is successful, as a former neighbor.

Ah man I don't want to get political but so many people I respected, turned out to be retards.
Probably opposite you politically, but on both sides there is come hard core idiocy on this one. Waaaaaay too many whose idea of realist foreign policy equals sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming "NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!" "WAR SUCKS!!!"

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige I'd like to apologize for acting like a total cunt towards you. I went full claws out like an idiot over an extremely valid point and I am ashamed. You did not deserve that heat but...it's been rough the past few days and I've been on edge from teeth to toes and...I lost track.

You are a good guy. I've been a bad girl. Profoundly sorry.
No worries. I already forgot about the posts as I just got home, turned on the TV for baseball playoffs.

Toots

Gold Member
Sometimes....we just trust the wrong ones.
More often than not with politicians…
As an aside, sometimes the one who we think are wrong turn out to be right and decisive. Imagine Trump and his inflated ego in the middle of such a crisis…

Toots

Gold Member
I read that people from an unnamed kibboutz fend of terrorists for 4 hours before Tsahal arrives to wipe them 😎 it was on a national News channel so it must be verified, but they were not naming places or names (maybe security reasons i don’t know).
Any way i love it !
Stay strong my beautiful israelis, your strength will prevail.

French source

UnNamed

Banned
Wow at the ban history, this thread is making more victims than some of the best shitshow on Resetera.

To avoid other bans, it should be noted on the title to avoid to understand the drama of people of Palestine since it's equivalent to fully support Hamas with flags on the balcony and cultivate hobbies of killing children during weekend.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Wow at the ban history, this thread is making more victims than some of the best shitshow on Resetera.

To avoid other bans, it should be noted on the title to avoid to understand the drama of people of Palestine since it's equivalent to fully support Hamas with flags on the balcony and cultivate hobbies of killing children during weekend.
Breh.....BREH

Toots

Gold Member

Still less victims that the terrorists backed up by the government elected by the people you want us to understand.
Palestinians civilians have it really hard, in major part because of the stupid fucks they keep electing. We are talking about people being invaded in their own home by bloodthirsty terrorists.
Go make a counter thread with mia kalifa if you care this much.

Meanwhle over in Reeee they are still arguing about whether the "babies being decapitated" actually happened or not. It is a really important thing to be clear about isn't it really I mean it is important to have conclusive fucking proof about the gruesome murder of over 40 babies ................... jesus christ.

As for the bans erm no you don't need a warning on how to be a damn human being. The default setting is "hamas are scum and evil" and the fact some people choose this exact time with the murder of thousands of innocents to do marches supporting Palestinians is sus as fuck and it is reasonable to come to the conclusion these people are supporting Hamas (hell they even say they do).

No one is saying you can't have empathy for what ordinary Palestinians are going through. I have seen the reports and the images and it is heart breaking, but this is all on those fuckers Hamas. These evil fucks use Civillians as a shield they are that cowardly. Hamas needs to be wiped from the face of existence after what they did over the weekend which is what the Israeli's are trying to do. Unfortunately Hamas defensive tactics make it inevitable a lot of innocent Palestinians will also suffer. The best thing the IDF can do is try and get this operation done as quickly and efficiently as humanly possible.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Oh No Fire GIF

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
It's all performance over there. They're masturbating for one another and in spite of everyone else around them. Literal bottom of the barrel scum. Not worth wasting time thinking about them. Your brain cells deserve better.

I only reference them so often myself because I want to see the insane lefty updates and spins. I'm aligned right, but it's just become part of my schedule when something current event related happens. My quad of doom is GAF, X, Era and 4Chan. Believe it or not, that creates quite the tapestry.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I only reference them so often myself because I want to see the insane lefty updates and spins. I'm aligned right, but it's just become part of my schedule when something current event related happens. My quad of doom is GAF, X, Era and 4Chan. Believe it or not, that creates quite the tapestry.
Oh yeah, I am not going to pretend I don't enjoy it too deep down. More a reminder for me than a lecture for others. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Batiman

Banned
Then why do we have groups of people in American swearing up and down that Palestinians are oppressed? Oppressed by what? How are they being oppressed? I don't understand what leg they feel they stand on with this but they keep repeating it as a reason to support terrorist.
Demolition of their homes. Homes being stolen. Segregation on roads. Mosques being intruded. Innocents being killed.

I’m in no way a supporter of hamas but we cannot deny the fact Palestinians are treated as inferior citizens.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Oh yeah, I am not going to pretend I don't enjoy it too deep down. More a reminder for me than a lecture for others. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Yeah, I appreciate that. I've actually seen this community have several moments of people apologizing, admitting they're emotion charged, or respectfully asking others to keep on topic. That's pretty cool stuff.

Toots

Gold Member

Take a deep breath ?!
Take a look at what you sign you moron. « Some people were so fucking dumb they didn’t understand what they signed » why asking them anything then ?
That shit excuse is too easy.
Why sign stuff you don’t even read, as a respected scholar with all the legitimity a Harvard tenure gives you then ?
Virtue signaling scumbucket shitlord

Rykan

Ehh, Nobody is coming into the US to wage war. China is not gonna do it, Russia ain’t doing it either, you know why?
Because no other country wants to fight a militia that’s 250 million strong and they all know how to shoot,

Don’t take offense to it, it’s just fact.
Nobody is coming to the US to wage war because the United States has the single most powerful and capable military force in the world, while also being part of the single most powerful Military Alliance in the world. If we were to make a list of reasons why it's probably a bad idea to attack the United States, Civilian gun ownership would be at the very bottom of that list. If it even makes the list.

There's also no world in which that many Americans actually know how to shoot.

I'm not offended by anything you said, I'm slightly annoyed that a "2nd amendment" or how Europeans perceive that is dragged into this. It seems completely out of place, in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Demolition of their homes. Homes being stolen. Segregation on roads. Mosques being intruded. Innocents being killed.

I’m in no way a supporter of hamas but we cannot deny the fact Palestinians are treated as inferior citizens.

Once this all ends, my hope is similar energy will be used to hold Israeli gov accountable. Specifically the people in those rooms who supposedly received info from Egypt but apparently did nothing about it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Take a deep breath ?!
Take a look at what you sign you moron. « Some people were so fucking dumb they didn’t understand what they signed » why asking them anything then ?
Why sign stuff you don’t even read, as a respected scholar with all the legitimity a Harvard tenure gives you then ?
One stroke away from, "just following orders."

Now where have we heard that before?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This is the cancel culture they established. We are now in the timeline where they were warned it would come full circle. And now they preach understanding, context and mitigation.

Lie in the bed you made, fuckers.

Remember that "pendulum" we all warned about when there was a politics board, and it would come back swift and hard?

I remember. It's almost as if these "scholars" learn nothing from the ebb and flow of history.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Remember that "pendulum" we all warned about when there was a politics board, and it would come back swift and hard?

I remember. It's almost as if these "scholars" learn nothing from the ebb and flow of history.

It's amazing. It's akin to a Saturday morning cartoon where the villain creates a covered pitfall to nab his nemesis, then gets so wrapped up in other attempts that he forgets the first trap and DOINKS himself.

Except the villain is a bunch of cunts.

Alebrije

Agree , the problem is that nobody wants them even other countries with same religion or beleafs..they are being used like a piñata by everyone.

They need to be relocated on a place of land far from Israel so this long madness ends...if the world was able to relocate millions of jews after WW2 why not 2.1 millions from Gaza to other place.

There is not other solution, move all those people , declare Gaza as an non habitable zone...natural reserve...or something similar and problem solved , no more Hamas invading Israel from that zone.

Unless somethig radical happes this will keep as an never ending storry.

ThisIsMyDog

This is the cancel culture they established. We are now in the timeline where they were warned it would come full circle. And now they preach understanding, context and mitigation.

Lie in the bed you made, fuckers.
""like Saturn, the Revolution devours its children," - Jacques Mallet du Pan " - Michael Scott

1*caByH6RLCHxfGvDewB7Faw.jpeg

Take a deep breath ?!
‘Let’s take a deep breath’ the last bastion of the person feeling the negative repercussions for their actions. Seems to be a lot of that going around…

-Zelda-

Banned
I understand that not everyone here is religious, and I am not hating, but I am reminded of a part of the bible that mentions two witnesses being murdered in the street during the end times and that people would celebrate this murder in Israel and that the authorities and those celebrating would leave the bodies to rot in the street. We are seeing that now given some of the idiotic reactions people are having and the fact that they are celebrating every Jewish death. It's a sick world we live in.

Revelation 11:7-10

7 When they complete their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the bottomless pit[a] will declare war against them, and he will conquer them and kill them. 8 And their bodies will lie in the main street of Jerusalem,[b] the city that is figuratively called “Sodom” and “Egypt,” the city where their Lord was crucified. 9 And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies. No one will be allowed to bury them. 10 All the people who belong to this world will gloat over them and give presents to each other to celebrate the death of the two prophets who had tormented them.

Again, not preaching at people, I am just drawing a comparison because we see it happening now with people literally happy that this is happening, and it is absolutely sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom