• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbmcgee

Banned
Under realistic math, unless you expect the 50% child population and the remaining 25% of the 50% of the population in women to have a say, you're saying that at max 500,000 males (assuming they are all with Hamas, extreme view) represent the will of 2 million people.
What is the evidence that it does not?
All i know is their elected government wants to exterminate jews and I'd be surprised if that is an uncommon sentiment over there

StabbyStabStabStabStab is enroute to NY in time for the Day of Jihad....

somethings-fucky-hmm.gif

Seriously tho, stay away from large crowds. I wouldn't risk that shit.
Lol. Well, I gotta get out n about. Staying in Williamsburg for the first 3 nights. I guess we'll see how the shit splats in the morning xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
What is the evidence that it does not?
All i know is their elected government wants to exterminate jews and I'd be surprised if that is an uncommon sentiment over there

Evidence that children and women don't have much say in voting there?

Even in the max scenario, 25% of the people dictated the fate of the 2 million. My point is that election is a sham and even if all males are for Hamas, then save the children/women at least.

ReBurn

Gold Member

"Criticism of Israel" being the celebration of a terrorist massacre,..

Yes, explicit support of brutal acts of terrorism tends to be a thing normal people don't condone. They are finding out that the "freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequences" and "wrong side of history" mantras these literal nazis repeated ad-nauseum while they were the ones doing the canceling applies to them as well.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

Even in the max scenario, 25% of the people dictated the fate of the 2 million. My point is that election is a sham and even if all males are for Hamas, then save the children/women at least.
You seem to know the answers and have been rambling this apologist nonsense since your first post. Where do you propose these people go to? Your arguments have no validity and every desperate question you've asked has been answered. So, what are you really asking? Just get to the point.

NYPD is pretty bad ass, but just keep a bit more awareness than you usually would. Those hairs on the back of your neck are there for a reason.

But being scared to go enjoy things is not the way. Go have fun! New York at this time of year is a great tine
I will get out and about for sure :) I've got to anyway as the GF's working at an outdoor gig that I need to get to. Hopefully it's just a little smoke and all will be fine... Really looking forward to checking the place out!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yes, explicit support of brutal acts of terrorism tends to be a thing normal people don't condone. They are finding out that the "freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequences" and "wrong side of history" mantras these literal nazis repeated ad-nauseum while they were the ones doing the canceling applies to them as well.
I will add, it's amazing how important freedom of speech is to these people, and said college students, when all of a sudden their speech is under scrutiny.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
I will add, it's amazing how important freedom of speech is to these people, and said college students, when all of s sudden their speech is under scrutiny.
Exactly. We've had years of college student organizations claiming people they don't agree with shouldn't have free speech rights, but when they're under the microscope it's not fair.

bbmcgee

Banned

Who should save the women and children? Who should be risking their own lives to save the wives and kids of another nation that just mass murdered yours?

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. This is fucking war. Israel is fighting for their own existence. What the hell else do you expect

Neo_Geo

Banned
Wondering how long until the genocide begins.

Both sides are fucking disgusting in this matter. You use the world powers to help you push a subset of peoples into a pitiful little corner. Of course you are going to have this kind of lashing out.

It sucks that innocent people are dying, but I hate that there are people that are 100% on Israel's side on this kind of matter. They are literally just as bad as what Hamas is doing. They just wear suits while committing atrocities instead of wearing used tactical gear.

Kilau

Both sides are fucking disgusting in this matter. You use the world powers to help you push a subset of peoples into a pitiful little corner. Of course you are going to have this kind of lashing out.

It sucks that innocent people are dying, but I hate that there are people that are 100% on Israel's side on this kind of matter. They are literally just as bad as what Hamas is doing. They just wear suits while committing atrocities instead of wearing used tactical gear.
The "both sides" bingo card has been filled already. Bye.

LordOfChaos

Who should save the women and children? Who should be risking their own lives to save the wives and kids of another nation that just mass murdered yours?

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. This is fucking war. Israel is fighting for their own existence. What the hell else do you expect

The belief that the women are innocent bystanders to the men's evil is also another ignorant Western one. They're raising these kids, teaching them hate. We see it all the time in the refugees which often are just the mother and children. It's just like the term "ISIS brides" for people who just /were/ ISIS, participated in the evil, but were somehow split apart.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

The Neo Geo is way too iconic for this post.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The belief that the women are innocent bystanders to the men's evil is also another ignorant Western one. They're raising these kids, teaching them hate. We see it all the time in the refugees. It's just like the term "ISIS brides" for people who just /were/ ISIS, participated in the evil, but were somehow split apart.

Naivete has been exploited from every angle by this people. There is a reason the other Arab nations do not want them. If they want to be a free state they need to reckon with the reality of how careful others have to deal with them after they have broken every possible trust.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Here's the difference. Israel has had the power for a wipe for a long time. They do not do so. Meanwhile, it was Hamas' charter, out in the open for all to see, to exterminate Israel. They targetted a concert for maximum civilian damage, kidnapped, paraded half naked bodies around, deliberately killed children.

Children and innocents do die in Israel's retaliation yes. But it's in spite of efforts to prevent it, not deliberate, and Hamas hiding in civilian buildings like hospitals forcing targeting. Considering the power imbalance, Israel has taken pains to avoid civilian casualties, do I wish it could be more perfect, yes absolutely, but it is still a different thing.

Bojji

You seem to know the answers and have been rambling this apologist nonsense since your first post. Where do you propose these people go to? Your arguments have no validity and every desperate question you've asked has been answered. So, what are you really asking? Just get to the point.

I’ve already said, the west should force Qatar to take the women/children in. Surprised you missed that reading the posts

The west should with our tech and advancements. The west has leverage in a lot of Middle East countries since all of their money is tied up in western assets. Specifically qatar

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Seatle, now:

"There is only one solution. Intifada revoluton."

The last Intifada involved 1000 civilians being murdered by suicide bomb and rocket attacks in Israel.

Of course theyre all wearing masks lol. Its same cohort of fuckin morons that just roll out to whatever the social media clout chasing rage against the power rally is going on at the moment.

I hope they try to run this back on Saturday while College Gameday is there and all the drunk football maniacs beat their asses.

Last edited:

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Seatle, now:

"There is only one solution. Intifada revoluton."

The last Intifada involved 1000 civilians being murdered by suicide bomb and rocket attacks in Israel.

Interestingly enough, my niece (not super political) goes to UW. I texted her about it and while she didn't see the protest herself, her friends who did said it was mostly older (not college age) people who were part of the pro-hamas group. Hard to tell from the posted video.

Forcing a poison pill down Qatar's throat. Yes, I'm sure that would go over swimmingly.

The west has A LOT of leverage in qatar. A lot of middle eastern countries are not friendly with qatar, they sponsor Hamas? I think it makes sense they should also help with consequences.

If needed make a deal, Qatar has one of the largest natural gas fields in the world. Help them develop it in exchange for this

What the hell does this means? What tech and advancements? And who is required to house these people once they are out?

I'm sorry but you've lost your mind.

Qatar is one of the countries that may be directly responsible with funding this terror and thus should be required to pay for consequences such as housing the people, maybe even rebuild Gaza. Iran and Qatar, financially, is where ire should be directed at.

When I say tech and advancements, I mean the west should have the capability to save people while hunting Hamas at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom