• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removing operational support from enemy infrastructure is not collective punishment. The crime would be upon Hamas for integrating militant infrastructure with civilian, just as it is a crime to fire rockets from a civilian area, not to shoot the rocket launcher that did.

if by “removing operational support” you mean bombing buildings with civilians or controlling their supply of water and electricity then that is exactly collective punishment

Hamas are of course guilty of war crimes, but then so are Israel…that’s why trying to establish legality now is foolish

Mr1999

I was at NYCC yesterday, a lot of cops, 3 officers at the front and then I noticed as im leaving, walking down 11th avenue an unmarked police car who looked like ordinary civilian but both were wearing nypd hats checking everyone out. Place was packed cant imagine Friday or Saturday, be safe.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I wouldn't be surprised if the USA navy hostage team that found bin laden gets on IDF uniform and get them back.
DEVGRU (aka SEAL Team Six), yeah. Biden admin has stated that we are open to help with hostage rescue ops, so hopefully.

dSLgoiH.gif

Gp1

Given the amount of hostages taken and that the elite of Israeli's SOF were hit pretty bad in the attack (i read somewhere that 10% of the Israeli's killed were SOF members), i wouldn't be surprised by some raids being conducted by US and British operators.
DEVGRU (aka SEAL Team Six), yeah. Biden admin has stated that we are open to help with hostage rescue ops, so hopefully.

dSLgoiH.gif

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

(timecoded)

Ami Horowitz asked 30 bystanders in the East Village, Manhattan, what they thought about Hamas massacring 1300+ civilians.

Only two thought it wasn't a-ok.

"They need to break out of prison and that's exactly what they were doing."

"Hamas are just defending themselves"

"It's justified and they're traumatized"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

(timecoded)

Ami Horowitz asked 30 bystanders in the East Village, Manhattan, what they thought about Hamas massacring 1300+ civilians.

Only two thought it wasn't a-ok.

"They need to break out of prison and that's exactly what they were doing."

"Hamas are just defending themselves"

"It's justified and they're traumatized"

absolute psychopaths

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Tarantino coming to visit soldiers at the base and offer his support. He's married to an Israeli.

Last edited:

laynelane

Someone actually agreed with them by giving them a like on their anti Israel post, so they should be banned as well. disgusting.

There always seems to be someone who "likes" such simple-minded, thoughtless world views. It's disappointing, but I'm just glad we won't hear that from the original poster again.

bbmcgee

Banned
Guys something is really happening here. One of my good friends, a usually very sane guy, relatively moderate guy just said he's not picking sides. Fuck both sides. No difference at all between them, from his perspective apparently.

He would never say that if it was Taliban vs USA. So what the hell is going on here guys?

Is it just Israel? Jews in general?

TBH the sooner Saudis burn to the ground the better.

The Sauds are what keep the wahhabist cunts in check. MBS is about as pragmatic, ruthless and canny a leader you can get, he's made reforms to a more moderate form of islam which are utterly loathed by many within his country and the wider area. But there's also no getting away from the fact that he's de-facto Defender of the Faith.

Guys something is really happening here. One of my good friends, a usually very sane guy, relatively moderate guy just said he's not picking sides. Fuck both sides. No difference at all between them, from his perspective apparently.

He would never say that if it was Taliban vs USA. So what the hell is going on here guys?

Ask him? Why ask here, all you’ll get is someone’s bias reflected in the reply

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

when people say lies enough times, like Israel is committing genocide (no) or appratheid (no), if that's all you hear and there's no counter to it, then you sorta believe it. If you can show him pictures of what they've done, tell him more, maybe it'll help. Also, some Americans just don't give a shit about anything but USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom