• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickFire

Looks like a lot of people are abiding by the IDF leaflets. However, over a million people moving in 24 hours as noted is nearly impossible.

How long should Israel wait to try rescuing the hostages is the most relevant question in my opinion. And the answer, in my opinion, is only as long as it takes to draw up the mission plans.

LordOfChaos

How long should Israel wait to try rescuing the hostages is the most relevant question in my opinion. And the answer, in my opinion, is only as long as it takes to draw up the mission plans.

I ain't saying they're in the wrong, you can look at the past dozens of pages of my history here. But it is a humanitarian crisis and nearly impossible to move a million people in 24 hours, is also true.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Jihad Day, as prompted by the retired leader of Hamas.
I know. I just can't believe that many people actually showed up to condemn a race and spread hatred. Israel did not massacre hundreds of innocent people this past week. If Hamas and supporters did not do that then there would not be this retaliation. Are they all ignorant of what happened?

Winter John

I keep out of this stuff because I’m ignorant as shit about it, but this morning I saw footage of this little Palestinian kid. A fuckin toddler. The news guy said her entire family got killed du a bombing but somehow she survived. Normally stuff like this don‘t affect me but the look of pure confusion and fear in her eyes really got to me. If I had my way every Hamas leader and every supporter would be dragged in front of that child and forced to beg her forgiveness, then taken round a corner and strung up.

Kar

It is if used on civilians or civilian objects
I'm pretty sure we (Israel) phased out white phosphorus like a decade ago.
But even if we did use it (I have no idea, really), Israel is not bound by any law against using it, it's not considered a war crime.

White phosphorus munitions can legally be used on battlefields to make smoke screens, generate illumination, mark targets or burn bunkers and buildings.

Because it has legal uses, white phosphorus is not banned as a chemical weapon under international conventions, but it can cause serious burns and start fires.

White phosphorus is considered an incendiary weapon under Protocol III of the Convention on the Prohibition of Use of Certain Conventional Weapons. The protocol prohibits using incendiary weapons against military targets located among civilians, although Israel has not signed it and is not bound by it.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I keep out of this stuff because I’m ignorant as shit about it, but this morning I saw footage of this little Palestinian kid. A fuckin toddler. The news guy said her entire family got killed du a bombing but somehow she survived. Normally stuff like this don‘t affect me but the look of pure confusion and fear in her eyes really got to me. If I had my way every Hamas leader and every supporter would be dragged in front of that child and forced to beg her forgiveness, then taken round a corner and strung up.

Same... It's heartbreaking and Hamas WILL rue the day they ever adopted this way of thinking and living.

Kataploom

Gold Member
WTF with this "war crime" bs some are spouting? War is a crime in itself. Period.

I'm pretty sure Israel would have preferred not going to was if they had the chance, weren't they negotiating some kind of peace with SA or Syria? Didn't they offer two states like several times already and Palestine leadership always refused? Nobody wants to live in constant conflict and fear or being killed, they clearly don't too.

DrKeo

Looks like a lot of people are abiding by the IDF leaflets. However, over a million people moving in 24 hours as noted is nearly impossible.

The 24 hour warning was for evacuating the northern part of the strip, the Beit Lahia area. that area doesn't contain 1+ million people and it's only 10km to the next district. So it's totally possible to have everyone evacuated, that's why Hamas is spreading propaganda in order to prevent people from leaving.

It is if used on civilians or civilian objects
So let's say you use White Phosphorous to burn down Tokyo, as a direct attack on the civilian population, it's a war crime because you are directly targeting the civilian population. If you use it to attack a military base or tunnel network, it's not a war crime. It's not the white phosphorous, the same would be true of anything directly targeting civilians.
https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-gaza-war-crimes-icc-1a42212b95a7f6ce54909fb22e0d681d
“Intentional targeting of civilians and civilian objects without a military necessary reason to do so is a war crime, period,” said David Crane, an American international law expert and the founding chief prosecutor of the United Nations’ Special Court for Sierra Leone. “And that’s a standard that both sides are held to under international law.”

But that isn't what Israel is doing. Hamas fires and puts its infrastructure in civilian areas for the express reason of hiding like fucking cowards and taking as many of their own people down with them as possible.

Kurimao

Nope
Isreal are the new nazi
AS4eFAt.png

DeaDPo0L84

I'd call you a disgrace to the game Silent Hill but Konami already did that on their own.

On topic, I can't believe we are living in a world where Muslim extremists, Neo Nazis, And the Far Left all agree on it being ok to kill Jews.

What the hell??
You can be evil as long as you paint your opposition as the REAL evil and a bunch of gullible people follow along. Identity politics has legit ruined any normalcy within our government.

Guilty_AI

So let's say you use White Phosphorous to burn down Tokyo, as a direct attack on the civilian population, it's a war crime because you are directly targeting the civilian population. If you use it to attack a military base or tunnel network, it's not a war crime. It's not the white phosphorous, the same would be true of anything directly targeting civilians.
https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-gaza-war-crimes-icc-1a42212b95a7f6ce54909fb22e0d681d
“Intentional targeting of civilians and civilian objects without a military necessary reason to do so is a war crime, period,” said David Crane, an American international law expert and the founding chief prosecutor of the United Nations’ Special Court for Sierra Leone. “And that’s a standard that both sides are held to under international law.”

But that isn't what Israel is doing. Hamas fires and puts its infrastructure in civilian areas for the express reason of hiding like fucking cowards and taking as many of their own people down with them as possible.
Technically the protocol also limits attacks of military targets within regions with high concentration of civilians. But then again, Israel did not ratify these rules in the first place so none of these technicallities even matter.

And if you have a problem with these accusations, take it to Human Rights Watch, they're the ones accusing Israel.

Also quoting Insane Metal Insane Metal since he asked for the source

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
In nearly 40 years, I've never seen anything more disturbing than this.

Think about it...these are probably the same people that killed their parents.

Any idiot defending these animals and their actions is an embarrassment.
Exactly. I think (If you're old enough, and not a bit of a whimp) you'd have been seeing things all over the old days of the internet, the wild west days. All sorts of war shite, if you were that way inclined, but these things we've all been privy to the last few days.. yeah, this is some deranged shit. It's too much for any civilization to bear..

I've seen some fucked up things in my actual life, but this?

Naa, you fucked up. I won't shed any tears if they vanished tomorrow.

Too many chances. Too much blood shed, it has to end one way or another. Door to door, country to country. Root the cancer out

These pricks crossed too many lines. In Israel, America, UK, France, most western places, even their own..

Fuck em.

WTF is going on?
Palestinians celebrating death. No wonder not a single country in the region loves them.

They should release the videos of this “white phosphorus” being used on civilians to let everyone know it’s not just more videos from Ukraine, deployed smoke screens, or illuminating flares.

What white phosphorus does to humans is fairly obvious.
See them releasing some video of the smoke screen trying to sell it. And clowns on Era will believe that without any evidence (because of course), while they asked for photos of dead children.

By anyway, it is time for Israel to put an end on Gaza. It is hard to feel bad for palestinians after all those videos of indoctrinated children, parents openly provoking israeli forces using children and people openly celebrating death. Considering the history of the region and mesopotomia, I guess centuries ago in the similar circumstances palestinians would be massacred by some country (like it happened with assyrians and other ancient tribes).

Last edited:

nush

Just played my favourite FTP mobile game, watch ad to get in game items as normal.

It’s a pro Israel vid. That’s all, it’s selling nothing.

Well that’s a first (for me). Good work, well done Jewish bros. 👍

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

This guy is making it out to be some dystopian nightmare, but tbh it’s very cool to have posthumous sperm retrieval so your widow can IVF conceive your child if they want to, after you’re murdered by terrorists. Family legacy lives on. As long as they’re taken care of of course, big win.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
It is absolutely appalling, yet not the least bit surprising that in academia, if some staffer posts on social media #IStandWithJKRowling or some student uses a wrong pronoun, that within the hour, said university will release some lengthy pathetic statement going on and on how committed they are to justice, yet for a real actual atrocity like these attacks on Israel, many of them have been deafeningly silent. And when they finally comment, it's half hearted.

You know, I've gone back and forth about whether academia is actually broken or if that is hyperbole, and I gotta say it's fucking broken. And so many of our institutions have no idea how to handle it.

These lunatic charlatans they have allowed in their universities to push their crazy ass rhetoric are now openly celebrating the massacre of innocents, and anyone who has any ounce of moral fiber left and isn't totally brainwashed is seeing this and realizing it, yet they have so committed to these people and their ideologies as the way forward that they may not have the decency to take the L. If you look at the people who are celebrating these attacks, there's a direct line to the radical social justice crowd that has been completely capitulated to for the last several years, particularly so the last 3-4 years. It's almost like their intent was never righteous to begin with. That all they do is spread discrimination and hate polished up with fancy lingo to make it sound good.

If nothing else, for the people out there who didn't realize all this yet and still have an open mind left, they're seeing these people for who they are. It's all out in the open and they aren't trying to hide it. I'd like to say I can't believe what I've been seeing and hearing over the past week, but I can. It's still jarring nonetheless how crazy some people are and how through cowardice they've been allowed to gain such a foothold and influence over the years.

Brigandier

This guy is making it out to be some dystopian nightmare, but tbh it’s very cool to have posthumous sperm retrieval so your widow can IVF conceive your child if they want to, after you’re murdered by terrorists. Family legacy lives on. As long as they’re taken care of of course, big win.

Yeah I honestly don't see what's wrong with this either 😕

I'm sure some clowns are purposely trying to find ways to make people dislike Israeli's.

jason10mm

Gold Member
It is absolutely appalling, yet not the least bit surprising that in academia, if some staffer posts on social media #IStandWithJKRowling or some student uses a wrong pronoun, that within the hour, said university will release some lengthy pathetic statement going on and on how committed they are to justice, yet for a real actual atrocity like these attacks on Israel, many of them have been deafeningly silent. And when they finally comment, it's half hearted.
I think most of them are just waiting to see which way the wind blows. Give it a few days and there might be footage of Israelis using flamethrowers on masses of Palestinian schoolkids or some such, so "public opinion" on what would normally be a pretty definite thing can shift.

Plus lots of orgs need that Saudi money, especially private schools with sky high tuition only wealthy foreign kids can afford. Anyone from the WWE or a golfer weigh in yet?

Jesus Christ, the whole burnt baby was actually AI generated lie is spreading like wildfire among the idiots on X. How stupid do you have to be?

We really are living in the idiocracy.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Re: Harvard, President Claudine Gay sent an email link to the community with an unlisted youtube video yesterday, but it's been making the rounds on social media today. In the video she calls Harvard campus an absolute free speech zone for even the most outrageous opinions.

I guess she flips a switch and activates Absolute Free Speech when terrorist supporters celebrate mass murder, and flips it back off again when anyone says anything even vaguely politically incorrect.

Other prominent people have been resigning in protest at how she's handled things.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
This is why I want to be an American 🫡

You have no idea how shit it is to love guns, but live in the UK. You feel like a leper. Buying crap stuff that's pretend :messenger_tears_of_joy:
In Southern Indiana you walk into a WalMart and if you really watch you will see 3-5 people conceal carrying guns and thats the ones I can see because likely they can not see my concealed Hellcat 9MM

Heck I was in Gamestop not overly long ago and a guy walked in wearing 2 open carry pistols one on each hip like a good old fashioned Cowboy

Plus

Last edited:

ManaByte

Technically the protocol also limits attacks of military targets within regions with high concentration of civilians. But then again, Israel did not ratify these rules in the first place so none of these technicallities even matter.

And if you have a problem with these accusations, take it to Human Rights Watch, they're the ones accusing Israel.

Also quoting Insane Metal Insane Metal since he asked for the source

Again the videos they cite in the article are from RT. Russian state propaganda.

Yeah, what's the problem with this? They should ask questions why despite living in such shitty conditions Gaza is multiplying like crazy.

Nonehxc

Sigh, white phosphorus is not a war crime.
I fucking bet someone, even the IDF, said...

IDF: 'We're deploying shells filled with White P...'

And before they could finish, HRW and all the idiots around the world were like...

Retardos: 'WHITE PHOSPHORUS WHITE PHOSPHORUS SEE SEE? NAZI ISRAEL IS USING BANNED CHEMICAL WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION TO COMMIT WAR CRIMES AGAINST THE POOR BABIES OF PALESTINE!! WAR CRIMES WAR CRIMES ARRRGH WAR CRIMES'

IDF: '...amphlets telling the civilians to GTFO' 🙄🙄🙄

By the way, where were all these offended and rageful retardos all over the world while Kadyrovites, Tuvans, Dagestanis and especially Buryats and Russians were raping and murdering their way through babies, cutting their throats when they were cumming, raping and executing women while at it, in Bucha and Irpin?

Yeah, right.

Just a word of advice to them: if basic human rules don't apply anymore, hope they're prepared for what's to come if we decide to play with the same set.

Because they may have numbers, but they're gonna get in front the biggest, most trained and equipped, most prepared confederacy of free peoples and forces humankind has ever seen.

And if we just tell a small number of our militaries, the SOF, that the RoE are as follows:

'No Rules'

They can carve a huge chunk of the current human population of the world by themselves alone.

Not that I wish that, but like it's said in my country:

'Pa que llore mi madre, que llore la tuya'
'Before my mother cries, your mother will'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom