• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Patron warrior is really fun to play, it's the most fun I can have in the game right now, even when I lose it's fun. I hope they don't change it too much.

ViviOggi

Would you guys say having 2 Blade Flurries on a control rogue is better than one Blade Flurry and one Fan of Knives? What about one Blade Flurry and one Tinker's Sharpsword Oil?
I would say that there's no such thing as Control Rogue, that Blade Flurry is the class's strongest card and that it has an entirely different purpose from Fan of Knives. FoK (+ Thalnos) cleans up aggro's garbage minions and tokens while BF makes up the core of any viable Rogue deck by allowing for big burst combos while clearing minions of almost any size. It's also the reason why Rogue does okay against Patron. 2x BF is a must under any circumstances and in the current braindead spam meta I wouldn't want to miss 2x FoK either.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
What are we expecting from this? I was under the impression they'd have revealed all their new GC info already.

They're unveiling multiple heroes for Heroes of the Storm, so presumably a lot of cards unless their half of the presentation is vastly inferior.

Dahbomb

Probably a showmatch of some kind along with new card reveals. I heard Kripparrian was there so maybe we get to see some Kripp commentary.

Pooya

I believe they will have some matches with TGT cards, might have some new cards. At the very least, you will see how these new cards are like in the game.

edit: and yeah Kripp is there hosting something.

ViviOggi

They're unveiling multiple heroes for Heroes of the Storm, so presumably a lot of cards unless their half of the presentation is vastly inferior.

Probably a showmatch of some kind along with new card reveals. I heard Kripparrian was there so maybe we get to see some Kripp commentary.

I beleive they will have some matches with TGT cards, might have some new cards. At the very least, you will see how these new cards are like in the game.

Ohh, nice

Xanathus

Well if anyone cares, if you want to rank up around rank 8 on NA and below play Handlock or Midrange Hunter. For some reason I'm only encountering Priests and Druids there.

Someone post here when they start showing Hearthstone stuff on that stream.

Fireblend

Banned
I would say that there's no such thing as Control Rogue, that Blade Flurry is the class's strongest card and that it has an entirely different purpose from Fan of Knives. FoK (+ Thalnos) cleans up aggro's garbage minions and tokens while BF makes up the core of any viable Rogue deck by allowing for big burst combos while clearing minions of almost any size. It's also the reason why Rogue does okay against Patron. 2x BF is a must under any circumstances and in the current braindead spam meta I wouldn't want to miss 2x FoK either.

Thanks! I'd asked for feedback earlier and this would have been a great post to read then.

Majine

Banned

Casualparrian never competes, does he? Even when they secretly plotted his showmatch against Artosis at Seatstory Cup you could see he didn't like that.

CoolOff

No Twitch-chat?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Was this steam made by a 90s era teen lifestyle show video producer?

I feel like I'm about to see an exclusive interview with Hanson and then a segment on a new skatepark.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

Dahbomb and Kripparrian sitting in a tree! <3

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Holy shit this HotS team is comprised of supermodels, male and female.

Imagine a Hearthstone team with:
- Forsen Championsen
- Mira
- Savjz
- Lothar
And Eloise ... if you're into that kind of things.

<3

embalm

Can I see your fast tempo mage list? It's been my favourite deck to play so far, but I don't have a lot of experience so my list is probably very subpar.
Arcane Missle x2
Mirror Image x1
Clockwork Gnome x2
Mana Worm x2

Flame Cannon x1
Unstable Portal x2
Frost Bolt x2
Mad Scientist x2
Sorcer Apprentice x2

Counterspell x1
Mirror Entity x2
Arcane Int x2
Flame Waker x2

Fire Ball x2
Shredder x2

Azure Drake x2

Archmage Antonidas x1

If you draw a slow start you can sometimes pull out a win by hoarding your low cost spells for very large Flamewaker or Archmage turns. So never give up. You are always a top deck away from a win with this deck.

Santiako

Arcane Missle x2
Mirror Image x1
Clockwork Gnome x2
Mana Worm x2

Flame Cannon x1
Unstable Portal x2
Frost Bolt x2
Mad Scientist x2
Sorcer Apprentice x2

Counterspell x1
Mirror Entity x2
Arcane Int x2
Flame Waker x2

Fire Ball x2
Shredder x2

Azure Drake x2

Archmage Antonidas x1

Thanks, I really need to get an Antonidas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom