• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Ladekabel

Does Sylvanas have alternate dialogue for the alternate Hunter skin lady? Not very familiar with the Warcraft lore but they have the same surname. And since Brann greets Magni, I figured they must have recorded some new lines for the other two, too.

Does Sylvanas have alternate dialogue for the alternate Hunter skin lady? Not very familiar with the Warcraft lore but they have the same surname. And since Brann greets Magni, I figured they must have recorded some new lines for the other two, too.

Sylvanas and Alleria are sisters but I don't think they have any dialogue.

Wilfred Fizzlebang and Jaraxxus do. In the raid Trial of the Crusader, Fizzlebang summons Jaraxxus and promptly loses control over him and dies, then you have to fight Jaraxxus.

Brann and Magni do, they are brothers. Brann asks if he has seen Muradin lately, their third brother.

Glitch? I used Entomb on Nozdormu but his sand effect still stayed the rest of the match.

Lb5MloG.jpg
CuceEc8.jpg

Ladekabel

Wilfred Fizzlebang and Jaraxxus do. In the raid Trial of the Crusader, Fizzlebang summons Jaraxxus and promptly loses control over him and dies, then you have to fight Jaraxxus.

Brann and Magni do, they are brothers. Brann asks if he has seen Muradin lately, their third brother.

Thanks!

Zoggy

cairne (never gets played lol) also has unique dialogue against garrosh "you're not fit to lead the horde" or something. garrosh killed cairne in wow i think.

voljin (former warchief) also has something to say to garrosh "who be da warchief nao"

varian says something to anduin as well

cairne (never gets played lol) also has unique dialogue against garrosh "you're not fit to lead the horde" or something. garrosh killed cairne in wow i think.

voljin (former warchief) also has something to say to garrosh "who be da warchief nao"

Garrosh did kill Cairne. Baine is Cairne's son.

Vol'jin is the current Warchief. Garrosh succeeded Thrall, Vol'jin succeeded Garrosh.

Varian says to his son Anduin "Your skills are growing, Anduin"

-----------------

Stonewall bois

Just had a silly match in which I went for the fancy play and didn't notice I had lethal, next my opponent was too busy mocking me to notice HE had lethal as well, so I ended the game with 2 fireballs. Good shit.

Also, I need friends to spectate, my tag is Rodriguez#1654.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
yeah but what if freeze mage runs it :^)

They wouldn't. They wouldn't be able to lock down the board on the same Turn that they would play it so he would be very vunerable. Also they would probably lose the Joust. It would be a dead card in Freeze Mage.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Enemy renolock hits implosion for 4, enables reliquary grabbed from peddler, then shadowflames it.

oh my god why is this abysmal card a thing

I was playing Warrior yesterday and my opponent played Cairne. Completely caught me off guard hearing that interaction. I haven't seen a Cairne in ages and don't play Warrior much. That'll probably never happen again.

How does that interact with immune effects?

That's an interesting question. In my mind, Immune only stops the hero from taking damage, but not stop something that just destroys outright.

A good test would be a Hunter vs a Rogue because the Rogue could get their hands on the Stable Handler through some tricks and then try to Assassinate a target of the Stable Handler.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Immune stopped targeting for spells and things. You can ignore my previous science post.

I guess the only way then is to try it out with Deathwing? I can't think of another way to get a destroy effect to trigger while also having an Immune effect up at the same time.

Edit: Looks like it's already been worked out then. So much for wonder!

FeD.nL

I was just thinking about how there would be tears of joy streaming down my face if they announced a block based ladder. If it were to come I think realistically the first block would be Basic - BRM - TGT - LOE - New set. And then they can rotate out BRM when the new adventure comes out. But just that would mean:

No more Dr. Boom
No more Knife Juggler
No more Mad scientist
No more BGH
No more Piloted Shredder
No more Unstable Portal
No more Minibot

And perhaps this is really in the cards seeing as the only nerf they made was to a basic card which would make sense if you were to 'rebalance' the whole game through the means of a block based structure. I'm sure we're going to see 'reprints' though, if they were to go this route nearly all secrets barring Bear Trap, Dart Trap, Effigy, Sacred Trial and Competitive spirits would be gone, though they could also just add totally new secrets instead of them.

But it also allows them to revisit some legendaries that haven't seen much play (Illidan for example) and make a new viable version of him.

I really hope they go this route and if they do it where they will take the game with all the knowledge they have now. And with LOE they really showed they can make fun, viable cards that don't rely on RNG.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why does this shit game not progress my wins and forces me to restart the game to 'earn' my wins? So fucking dumb, incomplete pos.

Pooya

oh oops missed the 'druid' part. Aggro druid is pretty good against like everything.

yeah control priest has a lot of horrific match ups but like everytime I play paladin or patron, I get matched against every priest on ladder and I can tell they're having a good time bullying me.

Tacitus_

> get 2 legendaries
> get shit tier draft

sighh

E: ok, maybe I slightly over reacted. I'm just salty that I had to pick 2 mad scientists and got 0 secrets and got only flamecannon and poly for ST removal

Dragner

> get 2 legendaries
> get shit tier draft

sighh

E: ok, maybe I slightly over reacted. I'm just salty that I had to pick 2 mad scientists and got 0 secrets and got only flamecannon and poly for ST removal

I still remeber my 2-3 3 legendaries paladin...yeah I got foe reaper tyrion and onyxia but rest of the deck was hot garbage. T

The feels when he drops tirion and gets entombed, then drops ragnaros and you surprise him with the second entomb. lol Entomb in dragon priest deck is a god send. I only run one lightbomb now and 2 swd.

accel

Quick noob question: does *each* brawl reward a pack on first win (ie, you can get a pack every week)? Or is it one time per account?

Top Bottom