• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

FeD.nL

Fucking finally:

New Keyword: The League of Explorers introduces a new keyword that lets you do some digging of your own: Discover! You’ll treasure the opportunity to dig up cards and select the one you need the most!

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
That Golden Monkey is ridiculous but it's way too slow and there's almost no chance this adventure will slow the meta down significantly. It would take a full expansion to do that and even then Blizzard has shown no intention to do so.

We have literally seen one card and it starts already.

They showed several cards.

Dahbomb

OMG the expansion comes out so early!

Time to start saving up the gold.

As far as the cards go.... another RNG mechanic.

Pooya

what a joke, I liked how he was waiting for applause that was coming with much delay, lol what a trainwreck. Game is going super casual.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
I like discover. Despite the randomness it's a high skill cap mechanic. It will have to come with with better stats than a 2 mana 1/1 though.

the map golden monkey thing is fine. It's not a competitive card but its a card some people will absolutely love.

Dahbomb

That scarab is kinda bad. It's like a worse Novice Engineer.

I have no comment on that Legendary because it's too wild to comment on.

The funny thing is that the card benefits MC deck the most because it can thin out the deck.

Also LMAO @ the card being a 3/5. Still fuckin designing around Shredder.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
That Golden Monkey is ridiculous but it's way too slow and there's almost no chance this adventure will slow the meta down significantly.

Even in a slow meta the card is shit. You don't actually want a deck full of legendaries. The card does NOTHING.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Even in a slow meta the card is shit. You don't actually want a deck full of legendaries. The card does NOTHING.

In a late game control situation it's fine. Same way Wallet Warrior works and always has. If you can actually survive to late game it's decent.

Dahbomb

Actually just read all the pieces of that Legendary. At first I think thought it was a 2 card combo but it's actually a 3 card combo.

As much as I am a fan of something like this.... I don't know about that.

Actually just read all the pieces of that Legendary. At first I think thought it was a 2 card combo but it's actually a 3 card combo.

As much as I am a fan of something like this.... that card is straight trash tier.

Yep, gotta play the legendary, then play the map, then play the monkey. That thing will see ZERO play

gutshot

Well the rest of the cards better be really good or I'll probably be skipping this adventure and likely taking a break from HS altogether.

Top Bottom