• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Haunted

New adventure, new cards? Awesome! Good thing I started saving up a couple weeks ago.

Wonder what the cost will be, 3500 gold like before?

edit: vv gotcha!

Everyfin is Awesome seriously pisses me off.

It's a complete piece of shit and will never see play. All it does is further reinforce that Blizzard has no fucking clue what they're doing with Shaman.

Dahbomb

Murloc Knight does see play in Midrange Paladin though. I think Murloc Knight is fine in Murlo deck as a later Murloc because they lack something at the 6 drop place.

Hearthpwn has some new cards I guess.

1 Mana 2/1 pit Snake, destroy any minion damaged by this minion. Rogue card
Huge Toad 2 mana 3/2 beast Deathrattle deal 1 damage to a random enemy.
Unearthed raptor 3 Mana 3/4 Battlecry choose a friendly minion. Copy it's Deathrattle effect.
Wobbling Runts Neutral 6 mana 2/6 Deathrattle summon three 2/2 runts
Tomb pillager Rogue card 4 mana 5/4 Deathrattle put a coin into your hand

635824180052503183.png

Murloc Knight doesn't get much play in secret pally despite its power because it is too slow there. Murloc decks are even faster.

That's the thing - Murloc decks don't exist as-is anyway. Saying they're "faster" is true but only because they can only win if they have god-hand draws and win by turn 5. The other 80% of the time they get blown out.

So, if Shamurloc is gonna work, it needs to be a whole new archtype than what they've been trying to do with it.

Unearthed raptor 3 Mana 3/4 Battlecry choose a friendly minion. Copy it's Deathrattle effect.

These will likely see some play, I think. 3 mana 3/4 with an upside is great and 4 mana 5/4 is also great.

Raptor + Sylvanas, Highmane, etc

Shit will prob be ridiculous

Moonlight

Banned

These will likely see some play, I think. 3 mana 3/4 with an upside is great and 4 mana 5/4 is also great.

Raptor + Sylvanas, Highmane, etc

Shit will prob be ridiculous
Deathrattle Shaman will live again!

rickyson1

new mechanic sounds fun

it'll be interesting to see how exactly it determines what kind of cards are "appropriate" for your deck,especially as someone who only plays arena

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Please give an actual deathrattle counter with some of these, holy shit.

I wonder how Bran works with targetable battlecries. Card could potentially be nuts.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Murloc Knight does see play in Midrange Paladin though. I think Murloc Knight is fine in Murlo deck as a later Murloc because they lack something at the 6 drop place.

If a Murloc deck gets to Turn 6 the game is usually decided by then anyway. Murloc decks play like aggro pally in terms of speed. They just suffer from consistency because they are overly reliant on synergy cards (specifically warleader). Everyfin is Awesome actually helps with this. The more strong murloc synergies the better these decks get.

That said Oracle and Siltfin continue to be poor draw mechanics so Murloc Shaman will continue to suffer.

Moonlight

Banned
The more I think about it the crazier this card is to me. Good statline for 3 mana, and the card text effectively reads "Deathrattle: any good one in your deck". This would be a good card if it were Legendary. Like you thought you needed to play around Deathrattles to avoid popping them and now it's like... wow. Wow.

EDIT: I didn't even think of Mad Scientist value. Fuck.

I don't know if this is right but Hearthpwn has Unearthed Raptor with a Rogue border. So it might be a Rogue card. Are we getting three cards per class?

If Raptor is a Rogue card...fair enough.

Brann however.... Brann in mech mage... if you can't kill it on turn 3 you are completely fucked. Enjoy those 8 damage blast mages.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"

Fuck this card.

Fuck it right off.

Zoo.
Face Hunter.
Midrange Hunter.
Maybe even replaces Coghammer in Secret Pally.

Combos with Haunted Creeper, Nerubian Egg, Mad Scientist, and Piloted Shredder.

You don't even lose a stat point for this shit.

Fuck right off.

Pooya

raptor looks like a rogue card and rogue runs like no deathrattles, maybe shredders or maaybe a single belcher. that's it.

It looks a card made for this Nerubian rogue they like to push that never is going to work.

Top Bottom