• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
DUSTIN BROWDER: I'm going to show you -every single card-

Holy fucking shit

Edit: FOURTY-FIVE (45!) new cards!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Brode literally full of energy at the moment

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
So at first you pay 4 Mana for a 3/5 that plants a map.

Then you pay 2 Mana to draw a card and insert the Monkey.

Then you pay 4 Mana to play the 6/6 with Taunt.

I could see the idea of a card like this being used in a Control Deck because it's three cards for one card slot. Granted, they're not all that great, but some decks could even use the Map Spell to combo things too.

The dream of playing the Map spell and drawing into the Golden Monkey.

The map spell is a huge problem. You spend a turn drawing it so it is like you skipped your draw turn and have to pay 2 mana to get it back. A control deck does not want to spend 2 mana to draw a card it wanted to draw anyway.

Yoshichan

Old but might as well:

P0aV5Mn.png

Yoshichan

The new board:

TbALzcy.jpg

Yoshichan

1IFoaF0.jpg

QsVomA7.jpg

3DIBp59.jpg

Sorry for the quality, sometimes the quality goes to low.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

New objective (mission)

408FOYQ.jpg

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

k3lpxYY.jpg

Thanks yoshi
thanks man, can't even focus on the actual stream haha. Too busy mspainting shit up

*LORE*: We're heading to Ulduman (everyone remembers this instance, right?!) for chapter 2!

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Top Bottom