• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Catvoca

Banned
is rend blackhand an auto disenchant? i wouldn't do stuff like baron rivendale but man, blackhand looks really really awful

Didn't he get played in some dragon decks? He can sort of be played in slow decks with a bunch of legendaries, but those decks aren't really that viable most of the time. it'll probably always be pretty bad, but think i'll keep mine personally.

Couldn;t help myself. I pre-ordered the new set. Recieved this in response.

You purchased
Hearthstone®: Whispers of the Old Gods Pre-purchase
Order Number XXXXXXXXXX
Hearthstone: Whispers of the Old Gods Pre-purchase
The ancient and terrible Old Gods sleep restlessly beneath the world. Soon, they’ll awaken and reshape Hearthstone in their tentacly image.

For your devotion, C’Thun has prepared a special gift for you. His cultists have crafted a terrifying card back for you to show off while you await his glorious return.

Your purchase slumbers for now, wrapped lovingly in eyestalks and ichor. When the Old Gods rise before May 31, 2016, you’ll be ready!

May 31st
MAY 31st!
MAY 31st!!

pls Blizzard. No.

inky

Well, it says "before". It could be May 30
qBsuB5s.png

Edit: Aww come on...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I find it amusing that for like half the deck recipes, I'm missing 1-3 cards, mostly Mythical and Legionaries.

They are clearly designed to encourage players to spend money, the closest budget deck is the somewhat crappy face hunter.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Shit is live? Nice.

oh I guess I misunderstood "retroactively"

thought that meant for players who dont have a sub anymore

laaaaaaaaaaame. Oh well, I have enough heirlooms and alts resting in cities to do it in 2 hours.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Maybe 2-3 hours in today's accelerated leveling environment? It's been a while but it's not long.

Ok so how long do I need to play WoW to get to level 20 playing solo? I'm not installing it in a while but just to have an idea.

Not really that long anymore. Fire up a podcast and just keep moving through quests. Probably do a Worgen or Goblin, if they let you. I dunno if they do in the f2p version. Once you get to level 10 (i think) PvP battlegrounds or PvE dungeons will be fast as well

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So F2P-version of WoW is enough to get to lvl 20? Where does it cap you?

Protip: If you don't feel like trying to do it in one sitting, make sure you logout in an Inn or a Major City (Stormwind, Orgrimmar, Ironforge, Thunder Bluff etc etc) because you get a Rested bonus to your exp. It turns your exp bar blue and puts a little mark on it where it will run out, all exp is doubled when rested. The longer you wait the more rested you get

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
Bloodmage Thalnos, Malygos or Edwin. Depends on what you want to play. Thalnos goes in every rogue deck, spellpower is huge for rogue, so is cycling. You get both in one efficient card.

Edwin, best 3 cost minion in the game, wins games by itself. It's just really good tempo play demanding answer.

Malygos, spellpower is huge for rogue. Your cheap spells can win the game.

First time in a while I've seen anyone say that about Edwin, lol

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Nice. I don't have to buy any of the WoW expansions that I don't have. Just jump into the wow F2P leveling and then be done with it.

Sande

Wait, so I can just install WoW and get the hero in a few hours for free? I might actually go for it if that's the case.

I expect there to be a lot more of this cross game promotion stuff when Overwatch and whatever the new Diablo project is come out. Fits well with Blizzard's Battle.net ecosystem. I just hope I won't have to redo anything in WoW, I've done so much shit already.

They've been doing it already, usually buy a special edition and get a mount in HotS, eblems in Diablo and StarCraft and a battle pet/mount in WoW but Liadrin seems to be a step up in that regard

I made a thread regarding Liadrin.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I expect there to be a lot more of this cross game promotion stuff when Overwatch and whatever the new Diablo project is come out. Fits well with Blizzard's Battle.net ecosystem. I just hope I won't have to redo anything in WoW, I've done so much shit already.

They already have a cardback for when you buy the Overwatch thing. So yes I expect this to continue.

Apathy

so when is liadrin supposed to unlock? cause I have an active WoW sub and already logged in today

edit: just reread it, damnit i have go to level another toon. at least heirlooms makes this an hour job at most

Pooya

She summons silverhand recruits -.- I have to level up a new character I guess, still want to. Do I have to play on both servers to get it though? urghh.

First time in a while I've seen anyone say that about Edwin, lol

Edwin has always been good. It's the best card rogue has against aggro in particular.

Ketch

So I'm missing the burgles, thanos, 1 blade flurry, and 1 si7 from the maly rogue recipe. What should I replace them with? I was thinking 2x loot hoarder, 2x flame jugglers, and a conceal? Or shadow step?

I also have a bunch of dust that I'm saving for the expansion to drop.

Edit: oh I guess I probably want violet teachers.

Don't think the Liadrin thing is live yet. Just dinged 20 on WoW and sod all happened, either in WoW or on Hearthstone. Liadrin is still greyed out.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm missing the burgles, thanos, 1 blade flurry, and 1 si7 from the maly rogue recipe. What should I replace them with? I was thinking 2x loot hoarder, 2x flame jugglers, and a conceal? Or shadow step?

I also have a bunch of dust that I'm saving for the expansion to drop.

Earthen Ring Farseer can replace Si7 and Sludge Belcher can replace the blade flurry.

I suppose card cycles may work best to help dig for Malygos for the rest. Burgle isn't really common in the deck anyhow.

Top Bottom