• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

ZenaxPure

I still have raf active on my WoW account and was planning on leveling 2 more guys before it ended, so brb like 20 mins and I will see if it works for me.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Liadrin is like.... It's like I'm a recovering cocaine addict who switched over to pot, and my pot dealer is offering me some really good hash if i'll just take one puff off his crack pipe.

Phreaker

i play on my ipad, do you guys use the blizzard authenticator thing for your accounts?

I play on iPad, but I use their authenticator since I played WoW and Diablo on PC. It only asks for it on iPad the first time. The only time it has ever asked me for my code again is if I sign out of the game (via the game's options menu). I force quit the game a lot (sound bugs if I start playing again after putting my iPad away) and that doesn't cause you to have to reenter it.

You guys hear that? I think I hear Sarah McLachlan...

Wait, what? I love Sarah McLachlan

ZenaxPure

Yeah worked fine for me, I wasn't in a dungeon.

And yeah, it's kinda hilarious how many people I saw leveling characters while I did that. More so than usual this time of night.

The starter edition says you can only be two types of beings Draenei and Blood Elf, but in the selection has all of them available. Did that change? Made a Worgen hunter and it seems to be going through..lol I've no idea about this MMO.

Oh no, they gradually added the ability to pick races added later. You can pick anyone and anything now, except Death Knight I think cuz they start at lvl 55

Finalow

I am not sure what the deck was, but I play a freeze/giants/echo with Reno that is fun. I often don't play Reno, but he's in there.
a random inspire deck as far as I could tell. it was just using that combo to make a single game last 30 minutes or something, with that being the only win condition I only see a deck which is the complete opposite of fun.
Reno is fun when you use it vs face hunters and they concede right after.

ricelord

12325530_1002186203189278_1118323373_o.jpg

yay

JesseZao

The only plus to playing wow for an hour would be if some old sargeras friends were on and I could add then for hearthstone, ha. This download is ridiculous.

JesseZao

Any reason why he and a lot of other streamers just dont disenchant? Is it just the wasted time

The dream of cards being rebalanced and cashing in on full dust. Also, he's not using the dust, so no need to cash it in yet. Each expansion release puts Kripp farther away from full gold cards.

inky

Cards are worth more dust when they get nerfed?

Usually Blizzard makes them worth the full value (i.e. what it costs to craft them) for a few days to compensate for the changes. That way, if you just crafted one you can disenchant it back and craft something else.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Somehow got from rank 19 to rank 13 tonight without seeing a single secret palidan or agro shaman. I guess those decks are just too quick and easy to have anyone using those decks be at a low rank.

Played comboless ramp druid with Naga Seawitch and Raven Idol. Raven Idol is pretty commonly a ramp spell letting you ramp more often than you used to, and Naga Seawitch acts a lot like a huge taunt, which ramp druid can never get enough of. And if they don't treat it like a taunt, then say hello to a five mana Ragnoros. You can even usually suicide it off if it's more of a drawback for your hand.

Seems like a really solid deck in TGT with those upgrades. Shame it isn't used more but I'm guessing it doesn't match up well at the higher levels. Probably will actually be the goto Druid deck should the combo be nerfed.

And I always love insane start fun:
http://i.imgur.com/CABw8Yr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Z3DeWtb.jpg

manhack

Watching Reynad queue into 4 control warriors in a row reminds me of my matchmaking experience everytime people complain about all the aggro. Aggro is popular, but control and mid-range are even more popular as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom