• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanathus

You definitely cut one copy of Savage Roar.

I would also cut one copy of Living Roots. You kinda want 1/2/3 Beast drops.

Cut one copy of Savage Roar, and one Power of the Wild. Power of the Wild actually feels like a weak card if you're not running Violet Teacher because most of the time it's just a 3/2 Beast. Living Roots is always useful and should always be 2 off. Also cutting a PotW helps smoothen the mana curve.
http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilde...83:1;27253:2;33151:2;35208:1;42024:2;42059:2;

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is the prologue mission coming out with wing 1 or before? I hope it comes out tomorrow for Tavern Brawl.

inky

I just beat a Mage who played all these cards

321231uaukd.png

Yogg gave him 2 secrets and card draw. He even won the Healing Wave joust when I had lethal in hand. He fucked up by using Poly Boar on a creature he could've pinged tho, I think that's where he lost. He got greedy with a Flamewaker in the board.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I remember when they added all the cards to Arena a few days prior, but it seems they dont do that anymore which is a bit of a shame.

Mr Cola

Also if any Eu players want 80g i have another play a friend quest

coler#21436

wiibomb

Also if any Eu players want 80g i have another play a friend quest

coler#21436

I sent a request..

is that ' ok?

anyway, I kind of bummed I have to wait 3 more weeks to finish all wings. I guess No Man's Sky will keep me pretty entertained until they all arrive

Is silence premium in Duelyst like they made it in HS?

Not really. There's a 2 mana 2/2 that silences a space (it will remove any effects on that space, like Shadow Creep or even the Mana Spring tiles) and a 4 mana 3/3 that has AOE silence on all of the tiles surrounding it. You can have 3 copies of any card in your deck, so you could run 6 neutral silences in addition to class specific silences.

Mr Cola

I sent a request..

is that ' ok?

anyway, I kind of bummed I have to wait 3 more weeks to finish all wings. I guess No Man's Sky will keep me pretty entertained until they all arrive

Sorry i just edited that out, its coler#21436 no '

gutshot

So here are the cards and when they are releasing:

Week 1
Prologue: Enchanted Raven, Firelands Portal
The Parlor: Cloaked Huntress, Ivory Knight, Priest of the Feast, Deadly Fork, Maelstrom Portal, Silverware Golem, Protect the King!, Arcane Anomaly, Moroes, Pantry Spider, Arcanosmith

Week 2
The Opera: Kindly Grandmother, Silvermoon Portal, Onyx Bishop, Swashburglar, Wicked Witchdoctor, Kara Kazham!, Pompous Thespian, Barnes, Moat Lurker, Arcane Giant

Week 3
The Menagerie: Menagerie Warden, Cat Trick, Babbling Book, Nightbane Templar, Purify, Fool's Bane, Runic Egg, Zoobot, Avian Watcher, Menagerie Magician, The Curator

Week 4
The Spire: Moonglade Portal, Medivh's Valet, Ethereal Peddler, Spirit Claws, Malchezaar's Imp, Ironforge Portal, Netherspite Historian, Violet Illusionist, Prince Malchezaar, Book Wyrm, Medivh, the Guardian

Mr Cola

Back out there to EU Gaffers then, free 80g for the play a friend quest, Coler#21436

inky

Not really. There's a 2 mana 2/2 that silences a space (it will remove any effects on that space, like Shadow Creep or even the Mana Spring tiles) and a 4 mana 3/3 that has AOE silence on all of the tiles surrounding it. You can have 3 copies of any card in your deck, so you could run 6 neutral silences in addition to class specific silences.

Thanks.

zoukka

Cut one copy of Savage Roar, and one Power of the Wild. Power of the Wild actually feels like a weak card if you're not running Violet Teacher because most of the time it's just a 3/2 Beast. Living Roots is always useful and should always be 2 off. Also cutting a PotW helps smoothen the mana curve.
http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilde...83:1;27253:2;33151:2;35208:1;42024:2;42059:2;

Without money wardens this deck looks pretty bad. But I guess the hunter lists are also dependant of two cards (CotW's)

Mr Cola

Cant wait to heroic the adventures, always really fun working it out.

Mr Cola

Trumps love of Moroes is questionable, he genuinely seems blinding by it

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Trump has promised to submit the results of his straw polls to Blizzard. Hopefully it is used to power all future decisions.

purifypollk9lpj.png

purifypoll2wfsgr.png

His argument about how Priest should definitely be the class to cater to the 40% is very compelling, I've got to say.

Trumps love of Moroes is questionable, he genuinely seems blinding by it

I think it's a better card than people give credit for. After all, even shade of naxxramas starts as a 2/2. Moroes is definitely different and fits in a different type of deck. I remember in the past control paladin could get away with hitting hero power several times rather than spending resources to build up a board, it helped them conserve resources when they were ahead and was a big reason why they won control match ups. That type of deck and strategy no longer works, so pros think moroes won't work. But I guess trump is optimistic about that kind of style working again one day.

wiibomb

I wonder if buying the first ring with game money and then the rest with real money works for the card back.

can you even buy them all when you already own one wing through gold? buying them separately wouldn't work until they are up

I question the opinion of anyone who watches Trump

I'm subscribed only to him and I really like him, he isn't as negative and salty as everyone else in the HS community. Just joky, like how he treats priest: "ha ha ha ha... priest"

I haven't checked his opinion on Karazhan, but I doubt he goes "mad"

Dahbomb

Without money wardens this deck looks pretty bad. But I guess the hunter lists are also dependant of two cards (CotW's)
It's basically a Hunter deck and that's like tier 2 almost tier 1 at the moment. Granted Hunter minions are stickier but Druid has cheat Innervate and better card cycles.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
can you even buy them all when you already own one wing through gold? buying them separately wouldn't work until they are up

I'm subscribed only to him and I really like him, he isn't as negative and salty as everyone else in the HS community. Just joky, like how he treats priest: "ha ha ha ha... priest"

I haven't checked his opinion on Karazhan, but I doubt he goes "mad"

There are a good amount of positive streamers. Savjz, Kibler, Thijs just to name a few.

Trump is good too.

Levi

Banned
Right now I'm pretty into watching Navi, Zalae, Amensiac, VLPS (when he streams). Trump doesn't do much for me, although I can see the appeal.

I'll occasionally watch Kibler, Savjz or J4ckie but I'd rather watch tryhard competitive players using tryhard decks than professional entertainers playing meme decks.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Right now I'm pretty into watching Navi, Zalae, Amensiac, VLPS (when he streams). Trump doesn't do much for me, although I can see the appeal.

I'll occasionally watch Kibler, Savjz or J4ckie but I'd rather watch tryhard competitive players using tryhard decks than professional entertainers playing meme decks.

J4ckie is another good positive streamer.

J4ckie and Thijs are extremely competitive/successful players. They just also tend to play fun decks.

Vlps is pretty good if a little bro-y.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's a better card than people give credit for. After all, even shade of naxxramas starts as a 2/2. Moroes is definitely different and fits in a different type of deck. I remember in the past control paladin could get away with hitting hero power several times rather than spending resources to build up a board, it helped them conserve resources when they were ahead and was a big reason why they won control match ups. That type of deck and strategy no longer works, so pros think moroes won't work. But I guess trump is optimistic about that kind of style working again one day.

It's a shame that Ravaging Ghoul is like 40% of all decks. It's the only thing that makes it drop from potentially good to downright bad.

Still the card I'm most looking forward to trying out in a couple of days.

fertygo

Zelae is very good streamer too he give deep thought on each turn to the point to what the card he thought in opponent hand sometimes.

Relatively less flashy streamer usually the best ìf you want learn the game better. Like Strifecro.

Apathy

Trump has promised to submit the results of his straw polls to Blizzard. Hopefully it is used to power all future decisions.

purifypollk9lpj.png

purifypoll2wfsgr.png

His argument about how Priest should definitely be the class to cater to the 40% is very compelling, I've got to say.

what about us priest players that want it to actually win without stupidity? Why does the majority get screwed? why not make shaman the stupid joke class or mages? It's a terrible argument that there must be one class that is a giant joke and then why priests have to suffer.

Zelae is very good streamer too he give deep thought on each turn to the point to what the card he thought in opponent hand sometimes.

Relatively less flashy streamer usually the best ìf you want learn the game better. Like Strifecro.

Strifecro is amazing for insight but I can see why many would find him boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom