• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
For Germans with an android device (and maybe Amazon prime?) you can get 2500 amazon coins for 5 euro. Normally 25 euro. You can use amazon coins for hearthstone if you download it via the amazon app store.

Thanks for the Trackobot information. Went 4-4 tonight. Got one win away from Rank 15 twice but ran into Aggro Shamans who went first and played Trogg, Flametongue, and Thing Below.

manhack

Something to think about:

If my win rate stays at 56% and I don't get some really good win streaks it would take another 100 games to get to rank 5 and another 200 more to reach legend.

ZeroX03

Banned
I've sworn off even trying to complete Priest quests. It's a nightmare.

secret thing from below strategy.

Wasn't much of a strategy, they were dead by turn 6 and didn't play one. I don't think they knew what they were doing, it was an hour before the brawl closed.

fertygo

Now everyone knew how to use Fandral that card is fucking scary, everytime its touch the board you gulping for big druid turn.

DSmalls84

Now everyone knew how to use Fandral that card is fucking scary, everytime its touch the board you gulping for big druid turn.

Had a Druid take a gamble against me yesterday when he killed my Sylvanas with Fandral on the board...needless to say it didn't end well for him lol.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
For Germans with an android device (and maybe Amazon prime?) you can get 2500 amazon coins for 5 euro. Normally 25 euro. You can use amazon coins for hearthstone if you download it via the amazon app store.

It took a little doing but I got this to work without a VPN or anything with my normally us Amazon account. Was able to get 18 packs for less than $6.

First pack I opened had a golden Huhuran. Huhuray.

gutshot

It took a little doing but I got this to work without a VPN or anything with my normally us Amazon account. Was able to get 18 packs for less than $6.

First pack I opened had a golden Huhuran. Huhuray.

Can you provide the steps you took to do this? Have $10 in Amazon GCs I could use.

f0lken

Hi everyone, I am thinking of twitch streaming some of my games, but I don´t know of good resources to overlay my screen, I am trying OBS Studio for streaming, but where can I find those decklists that appear on the side of the screen, I tried print screening but is horrible when you like to change your deck every match lol

inky

Hi everyone, I am thinking of twitch streaming some of my games, but I don´t know of good resources to overlay my screen, I am trying OBS Studio for streaming, but where can I find those decklists that appear on the side of the screen, I tried print screening but is horrible when you like to change your deck every match lol

Hearthstone Deck Tracker (works in Constructed and Arena)
Hearth Arena for, well, Arena.

Sheroking

Hearth Arena's app is trying to tell me Anomalus is 130 fucking points here.

Hearthstone_Screenshot_07_12_16_11_35_49.png

What say you, GAF?

Hearth Arena's app is trying to tell me Anomalus is 130 fucking points here.

Hearthstone_Screenshot_07_12_16_11_35_49.png

What say you, GAF?

I got wrecked by an Anomalous that a Rogue pulled from Huckster last night. I just played my N'Zoth and got back 2 Huge Toads and the dude dropped Anomalous on me. I had to kill it because I only had 7 health left, so it single-handedly wiped out my N'Zoth turn.

Xanathus

Hmm, Silithid Swarmer becoming a Beast might be a significant buff to Beast Druid decks.I could see it being included together with Mark of the Wild and/or Mark of Nature to make a Buff Beast Druid deck.

wiibomb

Sheroking

I'm wondering this as well.

also.. could a person be referred by more than one? may be we could help each other here

I figured it out.

In the friends tab, at the bottom, there's a "recruit a friend" option. It gives you a link.I'm doing the tutorial now.

As for some elaboriate pyramid idea to help each other, the patch notes say your FIRST friend gets 20 with every class.

Razakin

There's a new button next to the Add/Remove buttons on Friend list on Hearthstone, that way you can get the refer link for new/alt accounts.

Xanathus

Decided to hop in to check out the new refer-a-friend stuff and accidentally winstreaked to 5 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In case anyone is still new and wants to help me get that murloc hero, quote this post to see my friend link

It's probably fast enough to make an alt to do it myself though since it's an accumulated level 20 so that's only level 5 with 4 heroes.

bjaelke

Recruiter rewards are only awarded in the game region where the initial recruitment took place. For example, if a player in the Americas region sends a recruitment link to players in the Europe region, the recruiter will not receive rewards unless their recruits also play in the Americas region.
So you can swap server and do it for each other (if you haven't already played to 20 on the other server).

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
thanks! just got the coins, now I'm back at the US account, I'll save those coins for the adventures

I really wished amazon US had those coins deals.

I'm wondering this as well.

also.. could a person be referred by more than one? may be we could help each other here

I did the deal on four different Amazon accounts, hah. Got 54 card packs and enough for an adventure for $20.

Pretty good deal.

Firebrand

I want to enjoy this game, and I guess I do since I'm still playing it... but christ, ladder mode feels like Mario Kart: everytime I think I'm making it to tier 18 or 17 I get a string of golden portraits with 4+ legendaries and get bumped back down to 20, hah.

CoolOff

So since all characters start at 1, do you basically start with a total of 9/20 for this? Or do I need 29 in total?

Edit: First one! Got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom