• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
So by the time I get home everyone on ladder is going to be playing Shaman to show off their fancy new portrait?

Awesome.

Hycran

Banned
There should always be the option to buy things with money or gold, i don't have the energy to make a fake account and level up a few characters.

wiibomb

I did the deal on four different Amazon accounts, hah. Got 54 card packs and enough for an adventure for $20.

Pretty good deal.

in a rush I did the deal on 2 more accounts, totally forgot about it.

now I have 7500 coins in 3 accounts.. don't know if I should spend all in classic packs

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I 100% believe flame juggler's RNG is biased to go face. I almost want to gather stats to prove it.

Not salt since I actually prefer it to basically only ever go face, but it's an observation I want to confirm.

Has anyone else observed this?

gutshot

The HS app on Android is asking for the permission to access your location with this new update. Wonder what that is going to be used for?

inky

The HS app on Android is asking for the permission to access your location with this new update. Wonder what that is going to be used for?

I'd go outside if I could catch some card packs. Hearthstone GO, do it!

Don't pls, I wouldn't actually do it. It'd probably be "walk 20 km for 5 dust" too.

Tomcat

I 100% believe flame juggler's RNG is biased to go face. I almost want to gather stats to prove it.

Not salt since I actually prefer it to basically only ever go face, but it's an observation I want to confirm.

I believe that's true :D

Having seen a Flame Juggler ping face when the other guy had a full board, I have to agree. Unless you want it to hit face for lethal, then it hits the minion every time.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"

Maybe an update to the "Players Near You" feature so that you don't have to connect to a LAN?

manhack

I really wish C'thun Warrior wasn't the most popular control deck at the moment. Control Warrior has always been popular, but it has never felt like every other game was C'thun(Control) Warrior until recently.

Miletius

I really wish C'thun Warrior wasn't the most popular control deck at the moment. Control Warrior has always been popular, but it has never felt like every other game was C'thun(Control) Warrior until recently.

Agreed. Although I'm seeing a lot of tempo dragon warrior too. I like that tempo dragon is taking advantage of the relative lack of AoE clears and using a minion that can't be targeted. I don't like seeing Warrior so often though. Nothing says how out of control damage is in this game like seeing cards that give 10 life (20 when comboed).

That being said, Morluc is great. I want more free alt heroes. Maybe I should actually get off my ass and do the Paladin one.

Edit: Apparently Sir Finely has a custom emote when Morluc is the hero. He asks to meet for tea after the match.

Levi

Banned

I wish there were other control decks that were competitive in standard. Right now the only consistent and effective control deck is C'thun Warrior. Nothing else is really good in this meta.

I mean, you can play Control Priest or Control Paladin or Renolock or even traditional control warrior if you're a masochist who doesn't mind mostly seeing unfavorable match-ups, but if you want to win, and you want to play standard, you're not playing a control deck unless it has Ancient Shieldbearers..

JesseZao

Hearthstone GO!

Find other players to battle and beat regional bosses / events found around the globe!

Edit: Made a new account and got Noz from the recruit pack. lolz

Slashlen

Looks like it's time to create some alts.

I'm thinking getting a new account to 20 may actually be less of a grind than 30 wins for a pack.

I think Innervate got a new effect / animation with this update, looks nice. Will have to wait and see if it's for all Druid Effects.

Nope, looks like it's only Innervate, ah well.

manhack

I just figured you are pretty likely to have a pretty good minion to copy.

Typically if a Druid gets a minion worth copying on the board then it has practically won the game.

If you are interested in trying faceless shambler then I recommend putting it into a flood zoo deck with sea giants. You can usually get a target with PO or a sea giant.

Here is a deck I had good luck with at the start of Old Gods. (Gormok can be Dark Iron Dwarf or Argent Commander) (Brann can be another Darkshire Councilman) (Owl for another Dire Wolf or an argent Squire)

fjhdeXQ.png

Game acting funny for anyone else? Game said I got 3 card packs for logging in but they are no where to be found. I also got a random quest to get a hero to level 10. I did that and I was rewarded a card pack but it also was no where to be found.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I just figured you are pretty likely to have a pretty good minion to copy.

Cards that have to combo with other cards usually need their mana costs to align so that you can play them on the same turn, and then you need like 3-4 options with each combo card you include in your deck. So with C'Thun Druid your only good target is Dark Arakkoa and that's a 10 mana combo. Not super impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom