• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
Can I get a match that isn't against fucking hunter? Jesus fucking Christ match making in this game is soooooooooo shit.

Levi

Banned
I've had my Asia account for over a week and I've opened two epics.

My fourth account, a throwaway I don't intend to use again, I open a legendary in my fourth pack. (Mukla, Tyrant).

Ugh, at least I got the new hero.

Levi

Banned
Now we moved from Shaman hate bandwagon to Hunter hate bandwagon?

I'd hate shaman if I ever played against them. Over the last five days my opponents are over 70% hunter. (Not exaggerating).

I know for a fact that ladder isn't 70% hunter. It's so dumb that I have to play against the same deck over and over and over. Where's the fun in that?

I don't even think Hunter is unfair or broken. I just am so sick of playing the same game over and over and over.

Salex_

I wanted to try out some different decks and had some amazing results with Murloc N'zoth Paladin in casual so I decided to try out standard rank matches.

4 games at rank 5: Dragon Warrior, Dragon Warrior, Aggro Shaman, and Zoolock. Yep, this sums up majority of my matches (along with some annoying hunter deck that's pretty much aggro at this point) during my climb to rank 5 this month. Beat the first 3 pretty easily, but I couldn't beat zoolock because I couldn't do a back to back board clear. Yay infinite board fill followed by 3 Power Overwhelmings.

Deck list
CnFv0Y1XEAQ49Q1.jpg

manhack

I'd hate shaman if I ever played against them. Over the last five days my opponents are over 70% hunter. (Not exaggerating).

I know for a fact that ladder isn't 70% hunter. It's so dumb that I have to play against the same deck over and over and over. Where's the fun in that?

I don't even think Hunter is unfair or broken. I just am so sick of playing the same game over and over and over.

Yeah I can vouch for him. I've watched him a few times in spectator mode and it was a constant stream of Hunters every time LOL.

Meanwhile I've played 3 hunters in the last 45 games and 12 Warriors.

manhack

OK thinking about the whole Hunter and Warrior situation I was checking out

http://www.vicioussyndicate.com/matchup-chart-data-reaper-report/

Considering Warrior and especially C'thun Warrior is so popular, it makes sense that Mid-Range Hunter would be popular because it has a good match up.

Even more so because the other 2 decks that are favorable vs. C'thun Warrior are Control Paladin and Dragon Priest; both of which stink in this current meta.

I think it also explains why I've seen 0 Patron warriors during my climb this month.

Follow up questions:

Does it make sense to change decks? (depends on if you have a quest or grinding hero portrait, etc.

If you change decks will you be more likely to get unfavorable match ups? Conspiracy theorists want to know.

Cipherr

how does the battle a friend quest work guys?

Edit: So both get 80 gold. Hell yeah me and Banana gonna do this one.

Edit2: You cant just concede it has A.I. to detect if you quit to soon and a message to shame you

Edit3: It works. Both players get 80 freaking gold. Thats the best goddamn quest ever because its shareable.

JesseZao

how does the battle a friend quest work guys?

Edit: So both get 80 gold. Hell yeah me and Banana gonnna do this one.

Edit2: You cant just concede it has A.I. to detect if you quit to soon and a message to shame you

hah. That's great.

Pretty quick unlock for the hero. Used mage to unlock the heroes then ran a 7 win free arena. ez pz

Edit: ^ Nice. I like that the patch notes say they fixed a bug with DCs only showing UNKNOWN when you reconnect...now all of my opponents, in arena at least, are UNKNOWN.

Cipherr

Edit: ^ Nice. I like that the patch notes say they fixed a bug with DCs only showing UNKNOWN when you reconnect...now all of my opponents, in arena at least, are UNKNOWN.

Yeah Im looking at Kripps stream and all the opponents are Unknown. They fixed something I had never even encountered before by making it happen to a bunch of people
nSGHvvB.png

Fuck yeah I'm playing Kripp in Arena

SAYS UNKNOWN ON STREAM MATE, HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU

Miletius

I once played and defeated Reynad in Arena. It's the highlight of my Hearthstone career. It wasn't on stream though. I just imagined him getting really salty over it, even though who knows really how he reacted. Just utterly steamrolled him with a hunter, just got really lucky with the draws.

squidyj

I once played and defeated Reynad in Arena. It's the highlight of my Hearthstone career. It wasn't on stream though. I just imagined him getting really salty over it, even though who knows really how he reacted. Just utterly steamrolled him with a hunter, just got really lucky with the draws.

I hate to break this to you but.... it probably wasn't reynad.

KuroNeeko

Fack you, Renolock.

If I go through the trouble of stealing Jaraxxus via a Shifting Shade, the least you can do is NOT pull a Demonic Sacrifice out of your dumbass, top-decking Nefarian.

The matchup is like 8-2 or so in Reno's favor and now I know why: Demonic Sacrifice.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just got the shaman hero. Such accomplishment, wow.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Got the Murloc. Seems like it isn't worth my time to grind out the packs. I'd rather just ladder for gold and maybe raise my rank or even better play some arena than do that again.

Playing the tutorial again would probably make me fall asleep.

KuroNeeko

I love the new animation when totems spawn in and the interaction with Sir Finley

Yeah, the animations are fun! Too bad it's for Shaman, especially since Shaman don't have much for murlocs right now.

Makes me hopeful though. People are making a lot of noise about how bad Priest is right now. I can see the class getting buffs in the Adventure / Expansion and then TYRANDE.

Just need another...220 wins or so and then I can part with Anduin.

manhack

Yeah, the animations are fun! Too bad it's for Shaman, especially since Shaman don't have much for murlocs right now.

Makes me hopeful though. People are making a lot of noise about how bad Priest is right now. I can see the class getting buffs in the Adventure / Expansion and then TYRANDE.

Just need another...220 wins or so and then I can part with Anduin.

I feel you. I was grinding out Golden Shaman when it was considered the worst class in the game. Funny enough many the decks I was running are extremely similar to the current style mid-range and Hybrid Shaman. I also had a great time with Mech Shaman even when it wasn't popular.

ZeroX03

Banned
I already recruited my friends to play long ago, and they're all well past a combined level 20. Do I have to make a new account if I want the Shaman Hero?

Miletius

I hate to break this to you but.... it probably wasn't reynad.

Don't go breaking my heart. Yeah, it probably wasn't, but I like to imagine that it was.

I already recruited my friends to play long ago, and they're all well past a combined level 20. Do I have to make a new account if I want the Shaman Hero?

Yeah, you do. It doesn't take that long, just a little bit annoying.

Zoggy

unlock warlock
open free packs
dust packs for zoo cards

ez rank 20

got lucky with a king krus and gorehowl in my first pack tho

Zoggy

this dude just went coin+fiery win axe then kings defender then arathi weapsonsmith into arcanite reaper

in arena

what the shit

then double bog creeper, into obsidian the destroy and devilsaur taunted up.

ZeroX03

Banned
Just saw I'm at 250 wins with Hunter. Halfway to Golden. I'm not sure whether to be pleased at the achievement or ashamed at the time I've spent.

I am trying to make a good Shaman Murloc Synergy deck to complement Morgl. It seems impossible. A bunch of Murlocs into Everyfin is Awesome does not seem to cut it

If I could get a few good wins and make a bunch of Mrrgggggull sounds in victory would be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom