• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

One thing about the Grimy Goon discover card is it might make Control Hunter more viable since you are discovering from the two classes with the most life gain cards.

Probably not though. But it's fun to dream!

Tacitus_

Holy fuck that Babbling Book

AND AGAIN

Yeah the game is 60% rng.

Yup who was it that said this game is skill based again? The games probably would be just as enjoyable of they run one of the random card tavern brawls.

Pooya

RNG increases skillz. Hear how the crowd cheers? that's exactly what Blizzard wants. working as intended.

Why hasn't Ethereal Peddler a stat loss?

because its text is far far worse. this guy has a tribe tag plus a text that is far easier to work for comparison.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
how come that priest dragon card has no stat loss? that's just non sense, card advantage and full stats, even if it's a dragon condition it should be a like 5/5 at most. what a joke.
The people have spoken and Priest shall be given the tools to succeed no matter what! :p

Triz

Those were the two most disgusting babbling books I've ever seen. RNG'ing the answer two times in a row is filthy.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
This series has reminded me why I try to not care about Hearthstone esports.

Oh well, at least I can still root to get lucky for more packs.

Pooya

I initially wanted to vote amnesiac but changed to DrHippi, so far working out, fingers crossed.

young savage got rekt. This is the second time I believe Pavel beats druid 4 times in a row.

edit: Kripp is in the house.

That was nuts, god Amnesiasc must be pissed after that. I mean RNG helped him quite a bit but it gained momentum, turned around, and ran right the fuck over him.

It's amazing how badly that RNG fucked him. Man I wish Amnesiasc would've had yogg in that druid deck, he needed that kind of RNG in 2 of those games would've helped a lot.

Cat Party

Druid seems to suck in tournaments unless your opponent is nice enough not to play threats. You end up playing all your win conditions early. Anyone know what Druid's win rate at this tourney is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom