• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Bax

Who wants a free 80g? Got the 'Play a Friend' quest, but no-one on my friends list is currently online. Bonus brownie points if you stay online after so I can complete a pack quest.

EddieBax#1403 (US)

Edit: I'm now good, thanks to Xanathus!

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, my friend asked me if I wanted 80 gold this morning and I was like......um yeah, what's the catch? Turns out that quest is just awesome.

Yep that quest is awesome. Promotes fun play too. You can try out hilarous gimmicks on friends when you don't have to care about ladder ranks

Tacitus_

These fucking Nzoth paladin topdecks
1x

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Engagement is spiking like crazy on my pros were wrong video. It already fell off on Reddit, does anybody know what it going on? Did it get posted elsewhere or is YouTube pushing it to people's front page?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
marvelous -> medivh -> karazahn

There was a chinese leaker that told us about Morgl ahead of time. They later came back and said that the next adventure was a "3-chinese" character raid, and Karazhan is spelled with 3 Chinese characters.

Salex_

Dropped from rank 5 to 7 trying to use Priest lol.

Looks people are copying and pasting this warrior deck now. 30 to 0 right after I ended my turn. Oh, he used a Faceless after the pic, so 60 damage from hand after I ended my turn. Surprise! Another reason to use an aggro deck. Meh.

I hope Blizzard is taking a good look at the crazy amount of viable warrior decks and try to understand why this is happening.

fertygo

Dropped from rank 5 to 7 trying to use Priest lol.

Looks people are copying and pasting this warrior deck now. 30 to 0 right after I ended my turn. Oh, he used a Faceless after the pic, so 60 damage from hand after I ended my turn. Surprise! Another reason to use an aggro deck. Meh.

I hope Blizzard is taking a good look at the crazy amount of viable warrior decks and try to understand why this is happening.
That otk deck isnt aggro and very niche deck

Salex_

That otk deck isnt aggro and very niche deck

No, I'm saying that deck is another reason to use an aggro deck. Mage needs Ice Block + Reno or Warrior needs more than 60+ hp/armor to survive that. Aggro decks ignore everything and end the game before Warrior can even do anything. I'm sure that deck won't be niche soon. It was posted on reddit and a bunch of other places after someone got rank 1 legend with it. I played against that deck almost as much as aggro shaman and zoolock in the last 2 days.

fertygo

No, I'm saying that deck is another reason to use an aggro deck. Mage needs Ice Block + Reno or Warrior needs more than 60+ hp/armor to survive that. Aggro decks ignore everything and end the game before Warrior can even do anything. I'm sure that deck won't be niche soon. It was posted on reddit and a bunch of other places after someone got rank 1 legend with it. I played against that deck almost as much as aggro shaman and zoolock in the last 2 days.

Well, I'd like to see influx those wannabe player then lol, its not that easy deck to pilot I'm sure everyone will just run back to dragon warrior

greepoman

Well, I'd like to see influx those wannabe player then lol, its not that easy deck to pilot I'm sure everyone will just run back to dragon warrior

Yeah I've been watching sjow and yagut play it and both hovering around top 20 legend. Definitely not easy to pilot especially against the harder matchups so I think don't see it being nearly as popular as dragon warrior in the long term. It's really weak to freeze mage and some taunt heavy decks too.

bjaelke

Announcement incoming!

Ahead of You, Down the Path
A Majestic, Magical Faire!
Ignore the Darkened, Eerie Woods
Ignore the Eyes That Blink and Stare
Fun & Games & Wondrous Sights!
Music & Fireworks to Light Up the Night!
Do Not Stop! You're Nearly There!
Behold, My Friend: THE DARKMOON FAIRE!
Do it, Blizzard.

Miletius

Presumably it will be based on the original incarnation of the Darkmoon Faire:

epicsdarkmoonj3kou.jpg

Each spacious building is a wing.

Not sure if you're joking or not, but DMF is also a viable choice. Maybe not as exciting as Kara though. DMF feels too much like another Grand Tournament though, that sort of carnival atmosphere. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing considering how TGT was received.

bjaelke

Not sure if you're joking or not, but DMF is also a viable choice. Maybe not as exciting as Kara though. DMF feels too much like another Grand Tournament though, that sort of carnival atmosphere. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing considering how TGT was received.
That was merely poor execution. TGT had potential to be so much more than jousting and inspire. Should've come with a tournament mode.

Levi

Banned
Just had a priest get shield slam AND shield block from his two shifting shades, which he used to shield slam his own Sylvanas.

I'm so happy priest is dumpster tier. And I say that as someone who used to enjoy playing as priest.

Also, new tempo storm meta snapshot is out. Token druid tier one. (it's been tier on the vicious syndicate list for weeks). Tempo storm meta snapshot would be irrelevant if not for all the losers who still just copy whatever they post and take it to ladder.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
So in World of Warcraft, there were two versions of the Darkmoon Faire.

The first was a complete joke like most early updates to World of Warcraft, while the other is the size of a small town with all sorts of things in it, and is assuredly what this would be based on if it's Darkmoon Faire related.

Dahbomb

Atmosphere and lore doesn't matter.... LoE has no real lore connection to WoW and it's a great addition.

It's all about the cards and mechanics. Hearthstone is long, long overdue for a new card text at the very least.

FeD.nL

Come on Blizzard, introduce a scry-like keyword in this adventure. Just link it to the fortune teller or something.

I wonder if Dodds is going to be the one introducing this because then it's 100% sure there are 2 teams within the HS team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom