• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricelord

Just had a bug where i had two play a friend quest but it change to an other quest when i had log off than got back on.
13836047_1111444025596828_740363512_o.png

it change to the rogue and warrior one*

Slashlen

God damn I hate pack RNG. It's been 34 Old Gods packs since my last legendary, and the last 3-5 have been 40 dust. I want to craft N'Zoth, but I want my pity timer to go off first because if I don't I'd just get a second one.

DSmalls84

God damn I hate pack RNG. It's been 34 Old Gods packs since my last legendary, and the last 3-5 have been 40 dust. I want to craft N'Zoth, but I want my pity timer to go off first because if I don't I'd just get a second one.

What deck are you trying to craft? I crafted N'Zoth and haven't found a ton of decks I thought were really good.

N'Zoth Priest and maybe try it out in Hunter, both in wild. I'd like to have some alternative to Secret Pally on the wild side.

This is 100% my crafting plan right now as well, but N'Zoth Hunter is my #1 priority, then N'Zoth Dragon Priest, then N'Zoth Secret Paladin.

Levi

Banned
Control warrior stabilizing when you have them that close to death is so deflating.

It's the best feeling in the world to win with under 5 health and over 20 armor.

Actually, second best. The best is taking an aggro opponent to fatigue and forcing them to concede.

Mulgrok

Silly combo warrior thinking he is safe to play Emperor on turn 6 because I am overloaded. My 19 damage from hand for exact lethal sure showed him.

EDIT:
Control warrior stabilizing when you have them that close to death is so deflating.

ya, especially when I have them 1 damage off lethal 6 turns in a row until i run out of gas.

patchday

I got enough dust to craft a Legendary but don't think any would be a super good fit. Maybe could use Leeroy jank for my zoo deck.

Since I'm still fairly new I mostly just focus on using dust to craft cheap decks

Just had a bug where i had two play a friend quest but it change to an other quest when i had log off than got back on.
13836047_1111444025596828_740363512_o.png

it change to the rogue and warrior one*

wow you bout to get paid

Zemm

Pretty sure she is joking. Her sarcasm probably doesn't come off well though.

I know she's mostly joking but I'm talking about when she keeps interrupting others to make some silly comment when the other person is trying to describe a play or whatever.

Zemm

I actually really like Frodan as a commentator but that game he had Eloise with him and a drunk Ostkaka, even he couldn't save that.

My favourite trio so far has been RDU, Chakki and TJ who commentated last nights games.

bobito

Banned
I actually really like Frodan as a commentator but that game he had Eloise with him and a drunk Ostkaka, even he couldn't save that.

My favourite trio so far has been RDU, Chakki and TJ who commentated last nights games.

You are probably right about Ostkaka and Eloise being the problem.

Jackie has always been my fav streamer, really hope he wins.His success should give his stream a boost too

DSmalls84

N'Zoth Priest and maybe try it out in Hunter, both in wild. I'd like to have some alternative to Secret Pally on the wild side.

Yeah probably a much better card in Wild. I didn't find standard N'Zoth hunter to be much better than a Midrange builds in standard.

Dahbomb

So what are the most fun and competitive decks to play these days?
Fun
Competitive

Pick one.

Tempo is king right now so any deck that can play that can do well. So Dragon/Tempo Warrior, Shaman, Zoolock, Tempo Mage.

Token Druid with Yogg is pretty fun though.

Keasar

I was trying out a Zoolock deck and for the first time in forever it was going well, then I hit rank 13.

Fuck everyone at rank 13.

That is when every single person pulls put their most bullshit decks and bullshit hands to bullshit the fuck out of you. I have played 20 matches or something now and cant ever get past fucking rank 13. How the fuck people get further than this or even get to those "Legendary" rank is beyond fucking me.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I was trying out a Zoolock deck and for the first time in forever it was going well, then I hit rank 13.

Fuck everyone at rank 13.

That is when every single person pulls put their most bullshit decks and bullshit hands to bullshit the fuck out of you. I have played 20 matches or something now and cant ever get past fucking rank 13. How the fuck people get further than this or even get to those "Legendary" rank is beyond fucking me.

I imagine it is theoretically possible you're doing something wrong.

Asbel

Pick one.
Fun
Competitive

Pick one.

Tempo is king right now so any deck that can play that can do well. So Dragon/Tempo Warrior, Shaman, Zoolock, Tempo Mage.

Token Druid with Yogg is pretty fun though.
:(

Don't have to be top tier. Something like OTK Patron is good. Something a good player can get to rank 5 (not saying I'm good).

Tempo is fine if it's not brain dead and plays itself. I had planned to get to rank 5 with Zoo and Tempo Shaman but got bored. I'm missing a ton of high cost cards for Token Druid. :(

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Holy shit at that wacky dragon warlock against cthun warrior game.

Lol Lifecoach just got punished so fucking hard for not trading.

greepoman

Life coach had to have forgotten he hadn't seen either dark peddler cards. All that overanalyzing must've made him too confident he couldn't die. It's not like the other had to be Finley...PO, soul fire would've worked too.

Keasar

I imagine it is theoretically possible you're doing something wrong.

I had a round against a Druid where he had 16 HP left, me having 4 HP left, he had a Knife Juggler and some other completely unimportant minions and I had a 8/8 Sea Giant and a Power Overwhelming on my hand, I draw Leeroy Jenkins the next round and I can totally kill the Druid this round by playing Leeroy followed by a Power Overwhelming and attacking him with all (he has no taunt) and win the game. Now, I consider the Knife Juggler as a threat but the chance should be less than anything that BOTH his knives from the summoned dragon whelps hit Leeroy and kill him since I have the Sea Giant and myself as possible targets too so its 1 in 3 TWICE that he has to hit him.

I play Leeroy, and lo and fucking behold, the Knife Juggler hits him with both knives and kills him destroying my chance to win through complete RNG.

I played the game completely right. I lost by the fucking roll of a dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom