• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

^ why you edited, there is nothing wrong with trading, don't give up your precious quest for less.

I could play you but I already traded today, I can't have that much greed or take your quest without giving back.

okay this is a sweet deck:
https://manacrystals.com/deck_guides/1877-kolento-combo-c-thun-warrior-preview

https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveHS/comments/4wa47y/kolento_combo_cthun_warrior_preview/

Kolento Combo C'Thun Warrior
This deck combines elements of OTK Warrior and C'Thun Warrior. The OTK part of the deck allows you to quickly cycle through the deck while dealing with enemy minions. The C'Thun part of the deck provides you with enough survivability and value to live long enough for your combo to come together. The aim is to collect C'Thun, Brann Bronzebeard and then use Emperor Thaurissan to discount both of them if you have the The Coin. That way you can take advantage of a double battlecry and likely OTK your enemy. Without the coin you'll have to be content with just playing C'Thun three times. For this to happen, you will need to use Emperor Thaurissan to discount either Brann Bronzebeard or Doomcaller and use this combination after C'Thun dies, shuffling 2 more copies of it back into your deck.

Levi

Banned
Can we make it a rule that people soliciting looking for someone to give them the 80G quest should fucking do it elsewhere?

gutshot

I don't understand the 80g quest trading. You both get 80g, even if only one has the quest, right? Why are people specifically looking for others that have the quest as well?

Levi

Banned
they wanted the game to be more social, trading is social.

If I get the 80 gold quest, I'm going to remember these people that want compensation for challenging a friend. Actually, if I see anyone from my friends list doing this I'm just gonna cut 'em right away so I don't accidentally complete that quest with them.

wiibomb

they wanted the game to be more social, trading is social.

I love it to be honest, they make the game more social with that quest, but just 2 quests out of so much others are kind of barebones, I wish they make someday more of these..

hopefully even a different category of quests to get social

Levi

Banned
I love it to be honest, they make the game more social with that quest, but just 2 quests out of so much others are kind of barebones, I wish they make someday more of these..

hopefully even a different category of quests to get social

Oh, I love the quest, and I love seeing people making new friends so they can complete the quest.... but I'm not a fan of people asking for immediate compensation in exchange for choosing them to complete the quest with. There's all these people who never post here coming by to beg for gold. They should go spam twitch chat or whatever.

wiibomb

More people who come in here the better imo. They might even stick around

I think I entered by similar meanings... that time I wanted to build a competitive deck out of the packs I had, but knew almost nothing about the game and wanted to get moar gold!

oooh how little I knew that this game requires a looooooot more to get somewhere

Levi

Banned
I don't think anyone complained when people posted to request to spectate. I don't see a problem, plus it's not like anyone uses the discord.

I think that's different. "I have a quest, can you help me complete it?" is distinct from "I have a quest, but it benefits you also, so you have to give me something in return" imo.

If no one else feels that way, let the spam commence. I've said my piece.

Fishlake

I think if your going to ask for help with something you should be willing to take anyone's help.

Otherwise if your looking to trade quests that should be done in a trading thread.

Personally l I feel those posts take away from this thread and make it not as fun to read as well as against the spirit of the quest itself.

Pooya

help me! -> it's ok.

help me, help you! -> absolutely disgusting!!11

If anything this will result in longer lasting stronger connections than the quickie fix that is spectate quest, then bye I won't call again.

I don't get it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dahbomb

help me! -> it's ok.

help me, help you! -> absolutely disgusting!!11

If anything this will result in longer lasting stronger connections than the quickie fix that is spectate quest, then bye I won't call again.

I don't get it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Oh don't worry, anyone pulling this crap on me is getting removed from the friend's list with the swiftness.

"You can have this 80g if you have the 80g"

"You can have this L instead"

Levi

Banned
Oh don't worry, anyone pulling this crap on me is getting removed from the friend's list with the swiftness.

"You can have this 80g if you have the 80g"

"You can have this L instead"

Fuck your quests and greed.

geOAQgR.png

EDIT:

Holy shit this hits way too close to home:

http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub

So what class cards are we still missing?

Druid - 1 Common
Hunter - 1 Common, 1 Rare
Mage - 1 Common
Paladin - 2 Commons
Priest - 2 Commons, 1 Rare
Rogue - 2 Commons
Shaman - 2 Commons, 1 Rare
Warlock - None
Warrior - 1 Common

There should also only be 9 neutrals left to reveal, unsure of rarity on those but we haven't seen any epics.

Levi just wants to keep the OT free for all his salt posts. nobody gonna pay attention to them when theyre busy spamming gold trades

Levi

Banned
Levi just wants to keep the OT free for all his salt posts. nobody gonna pay attention to them when theyre busy spamming gold trades

Speaking of, ever notice that every hunter player is a high-rolling piece of shit that BMs you after you outplay them but they top deck quick shot into kill command for lethal?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Druid - 1 Common
Hunter - 1 Common, 1 Rare
Paladin - 2 Commons
Priest - 2 Commons, 1 Rare
Rogue - 2 Commons
Shaman - 2 Commons, 1 Rare
Warlock - None
Warrior - 1 Common

There should also only be 9 neutrals left to reveal, unsure of rarity on those but we haven't seen any epics.

2 Shaman commons huh? 3 mana 6/6 incoming.

Levi

Banned
You always say unkind things about every deck I play. :-(

I actually like midrange Hunter as a deck. It's not completely degenerate.

The people who play it though.. oh mah gawd. It's only hunters that have to rope the turn they have lethal while BMing the whole time, meanwhile I'm sitting here like "just kill me" but unwilling to concede in case they are bluffing.

The only time I was ever added after a loss was by a Hunter. "thanks for the free win scrub" or something.

I hope you don't do that. :mad:

I might pick up Hunter this season, I'm not having ANY luck with any of the decks I've been trying to climb with.

I actually like midrange Hunter as a deck. It's not completely degenerate.

The people who play it though.. oh mah gawd. It's only hunters that have to rope the turn they have lethal while BMing the whole time, meanwhile I'm sitting here like "just kill me" but unwilling to concede in case they are bluffing.

The only time I was ever added after a loss was by a Hunter. "thanks for the free win scrub" or something.

I hope you don't do that. :mad:

I might pick up Hunter this season, I'm not having ANY luck with any of the decks I've been trying to climb with.
Man, your main class it tippity top tier right now - enjoy the meta!

I only BM people who BM me first. Like if they BM me once, I will BM back for the last 5-6 turns of the match while it's clear that I'm winning while roping every time.

I actually had someone friend me after I beat him with Freeze Mage, and he told me "GG" and that the match was well-played. I expected a ton of BM just because Freeze Mage is so non-interactive. Then again, maybe he was impressed because Freeze Mage isn't viable in Wild right now.

Levi

Banned
Man, your main class it tippity top tier right now - enjoy the meta!

Yeah, but the warrior archetype I like best, Fatigue Warrior, is dead as a doornail, and Control Warrior is lower tier 2 (maybe even tier 3).

I'm not a fan of Draggro or C'thun; I don't much care for Combo.

It's like telling someone who loved Handlock they should be happy that Zoo is considered tier one. Not really the same thing.

Pooya

Shaman commons should be 0/2 totem, at the end of your turn destroy adjacent minions.

and another totem, your overload cards overload twice.

Dahbomb

Control Warrior probably will never be tier 1 again as long as Call of the Wild is in the game.

Hunter players have historically been the most scumbag, it's almost a meme at this point. Everytime you use Steady Shot, your BM level increases.

Dahbomb

I had double Legendary pack two days, I forgot to take a picture. Got Sylvanas and AL Akir in it but I had both of them already so I DE'd them and crafted to a Deathwing for Dragon Warrior (ultimate scumbag comeback factor).

But that pack with the golden Epic puts it over the top. I can count the number of golden epics I have gotten in this game from packs on two hands.

Yeah, but the warrior archetype I like best, Fatigue Warrior, is dead as a doornail, and Control Warrior is lower tier 2 (maybe even tier 3).

I'm not a fan of Draggro or C'thun; I don't much care for Combo.

It's like telling someone who loved Handlock they should be happy that Zoo is considered tier one. Not really the same thing.
Fatigue Warrior should be a dead thing, honestly. Fatigue shouldn't even be an obtainable quantity unless you're facing a Mill deck or are playing a combo deck. That games naturally go to fatigue with any kind of frequency, I think, shows poor design in the game. I've never had any other card game result in fatigue matches.

Shaman commons should be 0/2 totem, at the end of your turn destroy adjacent minions.

and another totem, your overload cards overload twice.
3/3 for 1, overload 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom