• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slashlen

All games take effort to play. These type of f2p games take effort to finish your quests every day (or 3 days). Sometimes I do that even when I don't feel like playing. When I don't feel like it and then don't complete them, that's what I am referring to as being lazy.

Yeah, most of this is just that generic F2P pain. You can make progress without paying, but you have to log in and do your daily grind. HS's actually a little better than some others since you can at least stack 3 quests. And it's possible to like a game but not really be in the mood for it that day, or even a few days. You can burn out temporarily on a good game. But F2P games are designed to try to make you play anyway because they want it to be a habit.

sibarraz

Banned
The game is an habit for me at this point, I already made a big investment, and love to open packs/gachas so I love to stay with the game even if at times enfuriates me

Still, is funny that I no longer open packs constantly since after collecting the gold for kharaan I will start saving for the next expansion

Anyone else having trouble making an account for Elder Scrolls Legends?

Nup, I was having troubles downloading the game, which itself is very buggy, so since is a bethesda game is a masterpiece

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
yo guys get in the Hearthstone GAF chat on Twitch for the stream
ZDsxCCG.gif

Magnus

Please tell me the invite wouldn't appear in the middle of Twitch chat. That shit scrolls by way too fast.

My username is Captainbudrickton if someone can invite. Thanks!

Hycran

Banned
Shaman Weapon - Common

1 Mana: 1/3

+2 attack power if a spell power minion is on the board.

SeemsGood

Neutral Minion - Arcane Anomaly

1 Mana: 2/1

Gain 1 health for every spell cast

Mage Minion: Avian Watcher

5 Mana: 3/6

If you have a secret, gain +1/+1 and taunt

Shaman Spell: Maelstrom Portal

2 Mana: Deal 1 Damage to all enemy minions, summon a random 1 Mana minion

Rogue Minion: Swashburglar (Pirate)

1 Mana: 1/1 - Battlecry, steal a card from the opponents class.

Shaman Minion: Wicked Witch Doctor

4 Mana: 3/4 - Every time you cast a spell, summon a basic totem (hero power totems)

Mage Minion: Medivh's Valet (Pseudo Doctor 2 even though you can't get secrets that early)

2 Mana: 2/3 - If you control a secret, deal 3 damage

Neutral Minion: Arcane Giant

12 Mana: 8/8 - Every time you play a spell, reduce the mana cost by 1 (YOGG-GASM)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I fucking love rogue next patch

That 1/1 is built for me

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That 3/4 is gonna be good I think, the new violet teacher

Sheroking

Wicked Witchdoctor is BAD

Might not be horrible if there's some kind of crazy combo.

Like, draw out your deck - play that, lightning bolt, totemic might, totemic might, primal fusion with a bloodlust finisher next turn.

Doubt that kind of combo is viable, but who knows.

f0lken

That shaman portal card is bad :/ Mine would be OP (0 cost, recharge your overload crystals an summon a minion equal to them) but more fun than this u.u

Mr Cola

That shaman portal card is bad :/ Mine would be OP (0 cost, recharge your overload crystals an summon a minion equal to them) but more fun than this u.u

Would be really cool if the minion you got was based on spell damage I think

Magnus

Good to know I'll continue playing Mage a fuck-ton.

I sense some trolling with Priest here - they HAVE to know it's in its weakest state ever. I wonder if they're saving it for last because it's finally about to get some impressive cards.

Also WOW at these new Secret cards for Mage and Hunter....

Mr Cola

That Hunter card is deceptively not great I think, secrets are often very situational

But the lock and load value :eek:

Hycran

Banned
Hunter Minion: Cloaked Huntress - Doctor 3

3 Mana: 3/4 - Your Traps Cost (0)

HOLY CRAP POWER CREEP

Paladin Minion: Nightbane Templar
3 mana 2/3, if you hold a dragon summon 2 1/1/ whelps, DOCTOR 3

Paladin Spell: Silvermoon Portal

4 Mana: Buffs a minion +2/+2. summon a 2 cost minion

Neutral Minion: Menagerie Magician

5 Mana: 4/4 - Battlecry - give a random friendly beast, dragon and murloc +2/+2

f0lken

Would be really cool if the minion you got was based on spell damage I think

That at least would synergize well with the weapon, with this portal if you have an air tótem you just fucked most of your tótems, unless they somehow expect totemic might to be played (it wont)

EDIT: Is just enemy minions? If so is not so bad but still boring

Mr Cola

Eh.

Explosive, Freeze and Bear are pretty universally good at 3 mana.

I really dont agree, Freeze and Explosive can be incredibly situational cards versus aggro and control decks, timing is everything.

Mr Cola

If you play that 3/4 with Explosive on turn 3 against aggro - you are winning near 100% of the time.

Not if your opponent has minions that done die to the explosive trap, it would be an absolute waste of a trap, zoo has minoins that have deathrattle, 3 health, 5 health and if you play this on 3 even on a best case scenario you kill 2 minions and have used two cards to do it, that is even thinking you have both cards in your opening hand on turn 3 which will be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom