• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hycran

Banned
Oh baby, priest, please get some good shit

Priest Minion: Priest of the Feast

4 Mana: 3/6 - Any time you cast a spell, regain 3 health
Note: It's being played in a resurrect deck, the dream combo of letting the 4 mana card dying and summoning two is pretty great
Note: Stream frozen elegiggle

Rogue Weapon: Deadly Fork

3 Mana: 3/2 - Deathrattle, add a 3/2 weapon to your hand

Priest Minion: Onyx Bishop

5 Mana: 3/4 - Battlecry, summon a minion that died this game
Works well with injured blademaster, but way too fucking slow. Blizzard still didn't give a 2 mana card for priest, cunts.

Druid Minion: Menagerie Warden

6 Mana: 5/5 - Battlecry: Choose a friendly beast, summon a copy of it

Priest Spell: Purify

2 Mana: Silence a friendly minion, draw a card (FUCKING TRASH)

Warrior Spell: Ironforge Portal

5 Mana: Gain 4 Armour, summon a 4-cost minion.

Neutral Minion: Runic Egg

1 Mana: 0/2 - Deathrattle, draw a card

Neutral Minion: Moat Lurker

6 Mana: 3/3 - Battlecry: Destroy a minion / Deathrattle: resummon the minion you destroyed

Neutral Minion: Arcanosmith

4 Mana: 3/2 - Battlecry: Summon a 0/5 Minion with Taunt

Neutral Minion: Violet Illusionist

3 Mana: 4/3 During your turn, your hero is immune.

clav

Priest doesn't look good.

Worst matchup, too.

Note: It's being played in a resurrect deck, the dream combo of letting the 4 mana card dying and summoning two is pretty great

You do that with Injured Blademaster (3 mana) for a power turn with Resurrect.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fitting it goes to crap when Priest is doing things

f0lken

I wonder how a handlock like deck could work with rogué, it seems that between coins and cards that give you opponent cards your hand size is healthy enough to play mountain giant or twilight dragon

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Priest needs early game

Priest got no early game

like for real, wtf other classes got at least something useful (idk about warlock yet) but fucking priest just getting shafted even further

Mr Cola

That is an interesting card, but 6 mana

Sheroking

So, basically, they buffed Weapon classes, shit on Priest some more and made Mage stronger in Arena.

I apologize to the dude who wasn't expecting anything from this expansion. WAY worse than League of Explorers.

Mr Cola

Well the adventure will be fun to play and there are one or two interesting cards but this feels very uninspired, even if it changes the meta up I dont see a huge number of "fun" cards

Magnus

I don't understand how Priest could get shafted this ridiculously. Blizzard has to be aware of how poorly the class is doing...right? Their official streamers are even making jokes about it openly.

sibarraz

Banned
Purify will be the new meme on all this "priest are trash" threads on reddit

I'm kinda interested on that zooladin deck though

Crosseyes

Banned
I mean... Turn 4 new guy into turn 5 Holy Champion + Power word: shield is pretty good...

Oh wait didn't draw doomsayer? Well good effort, you're dead turn 6.

Mr Cola

Purify might be the biggest joke honestly. I can't believe they actually made that.

Its not the worst idea in the world but its just too slow, there are cards you can combo it with that will swing turns but its for naught if you cant get to those turns because you havent got any low drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom