• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

I think he just confirmed in there that all the quests will cost 1 mana by the way

knowing that they will always be in opening hand made me think that was always the case, it seems like they want a reliable way to make you use your turn 1 when there are no tunnel troggs or Mana Wyrms in hand

Pooya

pretty sure Don has 100% winrate in the brawl. How you even beat it with those other garbage decks? hero power is too strong...

wiibomb

pretty sure Don has 100% winrate in the brawl. How you even beat it with those other garbage decks? hero power is too strong...

the cards of Kazakus are the definition of random garbage put toguether. Drakonid OP literally without a single dragon the whole game for me.

Haven't seen don han cho deck yet

You can tell Brode has the personality to be the lead designer of a CCG because no normal person would put that much effort into ensuring a reasonable and solid rhyme scheme for something like this.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
You can tell Brode has the personality to be the lead designer of a CCG because no normal person would put that much effort into ensuring a reasonable and solid rhyme scheme for something like this.

I told you folks, Ben Brode as Game Director it's a huge positive change for HS.
And not just due changes on communication, balance and content production but due fire bars.

Arjen

Im still playing nonthing but shammans and pirate warriors. New expansion better be amazing or im done with this game.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Pirates made me stop playing for the last two months so I had a lot of 'fun' going through the rank 20s again with a nearly all gold pally deck loaded with legendaries and hand buffs.

Great ladder system blizz.

luoapp

Pirates made me stop playing for the last two months so I had a lot of 'fun' going through the rank 20s again with a nearly all gold pally deck loaded with legendaries and hand buffs.

Great ladder system blizz.

The stopgate system is just introduced, and you shall see the effects next month. Give them some credit where it is due.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
The stopgate system is just introduced, and you shall see the effects next month. Give them some credit where it is due.

They still dump people too far back so the opening of a month is gonna be a mess. I've hit rank 5 so many times that straight up being put back with newbies after a short break is just insane.

Stopgap is a step in the right direction atleast but it needs way more work.

Dahbomb

What are you running now with Jade Shaman? My list is pretty greedy with Brann the 2 7s, 2 TfB and stuff.
Mine is similar, got a Bloodlust in there to finish games quick against the greed decks:

spspQPC.jpg

Don't know if this is what everyone is using or not (lots of anti aggro tools). Missing an Ooze but eh. This is post nerf by the way, per nerf I played the Patches Pirate package in this deck with two Spirit Claws because broken cards are broken.

Probably better to replace Feral Spirit with Mana Tide Totem to be honest. You want at least one in there.

Yeah, Bloodlust is a good pick for the deck I think. It's very hard to clean the entire board against Jade Shaman.

Also that Brode video is sitting at the top of r/all now. I'm sure Blizzard is happy, essentially free promotion for JTU.

Someone compared the decks of some top players:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C297v_CUQAAse8J.jpg

Things have changed with the nerfs, but it gives you a good idea of the possibilities.
Those look weird.
Mine is similar, got a Bloodlust in there to finish games quick against the greed decks:

Don't know if this is what everyone is using or not but this basically carried me through the tournament and does really well on Ladder too (lots of anti aggro tools). Missing an Ooze but eh.
Not sure if mine's greedier or not but I couldn't even fit Thalnos and Azure drakes in it.

Dahbomb

You are going to be starved for cards without the Thalnos and double Azure Drakes. And the spell damage is still relevant for Portals, Storms, Jade Lightning and Bolts in your case.

That's what the manatides are for. It's really just that I want the spell damage too often and have to gamble with the HP instead.
Will cut a Jinyu and a Manatide for a Thalnos and a Drake.

Crafting Hall of Fame rares is only a 60 dust loss right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom