• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Shit card.

Next!

IceMarker

wait, they are only showing 11 cards? whats the point of a stream for 11 cards.

edit: more dust

I would say sitting there and extensively talking about even 35 cards would take upwards of 2 hours minimum. I'm betting they reveal the rest or at least a considerable number more in a facebook album. I'd be surprised if the exact number of cards revealed today was 11, just what's on stream.

Gauntlet

Banned
N'Zoth decks played Infested Tauren just because it said both Taunt and Deathrattle on it, so I wouldn't toss Shellraiser right in the dumpster just yet.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
very interesting news regarding mulligan quest card

gutshot

I like how Blizzard thinks Felhound is going to help Discard work in control but it's just going to be used in Zoo lol.

Wonder what happens with the portal when you play a Defender of Argus next to it? Obviously the portal won't get Taunt, but does the Imp on the other side of it get Taunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom