• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
How much armor would iron hide have to give to be useable. 10?

Wouldn't necessarily need to be that high. I think 6 or 7 armor would be good? Or slap a 1/1 body on it. I personally just think 5 armor isn't enough to 2-for-1 against a lot of burn. I think with pure lifegain the amount of healing is almost more important than how efficient it is for the mana cost.

Pooya

final predictions in these last hours. 4 mana 3/4 draw a card, it cost 5. That card is probably the sleeper hit overlooked card of the set.

It doesn't fit every deck but in the decks it fits it is very powerful. You can build your deck in a way that the downside is minimal like in ramp druid or how people built around Barnes for example. If you don't get a discount it is still fine, the card's upside potential is so big that it's worth running. 5 cost malygos wins the game if you hit it, 5 cost ancient of war? good. 5 cost nourish? I'm not sad. It draws you innervate you will be sad but you can determine when to play this card and what you've left in your deck much like Barnes.

The other thing that is very powerful that might not look like it , you're at 9 mana and play this, you can play whatever it draws. The certainty there is a very big deal.

zoukka

final predictions in these last hours. 4 mana 3/4 draw a card, it cost 5. That card is probably the sleeper hit overlooked card of the set.

It doesn't fit every deck but in the decks it fits it is very powerful. You can build your deck in a way that the downside is minimal like in ramp druid or how people built around Barnes for example. If you don't get a discount it is still fine, the card's upside potential is so big that it's worth running. 5 cost malygos wins the game if you hit it, 5 cost ancient of war? good. 5 cost nourish? I'm not sad. It draws you innervate you will be sad but you can determine when to play this card and what you've left in your deck much like Barnes.

The other thing that is very powerful that might not look like it , you're at 9 mana and play this, you can play whatever it draws. The certainty there is a very big deal.

Yep it's very good in control decks. The body isn't even irrelevant at turn 4 if you don't have anything else to play.

Of course there's the rare chance you draw your 1 mana tech card with it.

I can't get over the fact that he laughs exactly like De La Soul in Gorillaz' seminal "Feel Good Inc"

Oh fuck now I can't unhear it.

ohhhhhhhh noooooo....

why did i look this up?

edit:
ahhhhh I can't. I gotta turn this off now.

ever since I heard remix reddit made, I can't hear that song without thinking of ben

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3feB5XrD1Po&feature=youtu.be

Close enough.

Crosseyes

Banned
I'll be able to satisfy my pack opening urges by taking a few hits at work throughout the day. Open a few packs right on unlock, then keep the high going through the day until I can get home and really get to deckbuilding once I'm off my phone.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
so hes going to open around 1300 packs, good god.

I dont think his mouse gonna survive lol

And i know im gonna sound like a whale but: I FRIGGIN' LOVE OPENIN' PACKS

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I'll be able to satisfy my pack opening urges by taking a few hits at work throughout the day. Open a few packs right on unlock, then keep the high going through the day until I can get home and really get to deckbuilding once I'm off my phone.

Opening packs on your phone is the last satisfying thing ever though.

Can we open packs yet? :-O

I dont think his mouse gonna survive lol

And i know im gonna sound like a whale but: I FRIGGIN' LOVE OPENIN' PACKS
I just wish the pack contents were epic more often. I'm okay with the legendary rate, but the epic rate should be significantly higher to keep things interesting.

Dahbomb

I just hope for some good Epic RNG in this set. I just want the good Epics, not the bad ones.

Please Blizzard. I got 64 packs lined up all paying the iron price (aka grinded gold).

Jetman

So do we only get these Quest cards from crafting or from a pack? Or is Blizzard going to give us Quest cards for each class?

bunbun777

Every expansion I tell myself that I'm going to wait till after work but invariably I get excited and end up in the bathroom opening packs. Going to try to be strong and wait this time.

Dahbomb

Kibler's Top 5:

Sunkeeper Tarim (Honorable Mention)
Tar Creeper
Fire Plume's Heart
Vilespine Slayer
Kalimos
Jeweled McCaw

Pretty solid list to be honest. All of these cards I have personally rated 4 or higher.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Aviana/Kun/Brann/Volcanosaur/Menagerie Warden is a pretty fun combo. Though 63 attack represented onboard is maybe a little overkill.

http://i.imgur.com/mRImAB1.png

Unless they have lethal on board and the stupid adapt thing doesn't ever give you taunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom