• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Ancient of Blossoms. 6 mana Fen Creeper levels of bad. Ew.

Public Defender is interesting.

wiibomb

r8u99rp.png

this is only good for the lots of cards buffing it..

May be better than playing Mogu'shan Warden

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
You don't play Cyromancer in Freeze Mage. It doesn't do what Freeze Mage wants to do.

georly

that missiles card seems not good. at all.

Wonder how spell damage buffs it? (1 per missile? 1 extra missile?) I guess it's 1 per missile since the word 'three' is spelled out an doesn't use a number.

That + malygos = 3 ragnaros shots, basically.

I didn't know Yogg Mage was still around. Lost my win streak because of it.

To be fair I should've ended the game earlier but got really bad draws and then had to play around Flamestrike and all his removal.

Yogg gives him Dart Trap and Vaporize, Healing Wave (hits my minion), and then Shadowstep.

I build my board back up but lose my Thing From Below to Vaporize.

Next turn he clears my board, Polymorphs his Yogg into a boar and gives himself Heroic Strike for lethal.

georly

It's the same damage total either way, but getting more missiles would be better(I think?).

obviously it's same damage total, but more missiles = clears more minions, more damage = clears bigger minions/does more face damage. Different uses depending on how it works. Like, you'd hate to use it on 3 1 health minions if you're buffing it with malygos.

Unfortunately have to miss the second half of the stream but I was fairly impressed with the buff Warrior deck. Seems like it could be a solid deck after a lot of refinement.

manhack

As expected Jade Druid deck destroys anything like a control style deck. Although if he had equality + consecration he would of been OK. He also dropped his pyromancer early game for tempo.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Blastcrystal seems fine for renolock. Just need to mostly save it for turn 10.

As expected Jade Druid deck destroys anything like a control style deck. Although if he had equality + consecration he would of been OK. He also dropped his pyromancer early game for tempo.

He'd only be ok with equality conc because Frodan was overplaying his hand for the stream. In a real game that equality conc would be met with 2-3 more huge jade golems next term.

CoolOff

Chat was calling dust for Blastcrystal, but if you play it turn 8+ you suddenly doubled your amount of hard removal in Renolock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom