• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Confirmed. Reno decks get crushed by Jade Golems. Gotta go aggro against the Jade Golems.

ViviOggi

Jade golems

I don't see how non-Jade Golem Control decks have any chance versus Jade Golem decks. The only option is that aggro decks are so rampant and fast that they crush Jade Golems out of the meta, but if that's the case, most Control decks probably are too slow too.

patchday

So Freezemancer card I wonder if we play that in a sort of Aggro Freeze mage. unfortunately even if its 7/7 it would not singlehandedly kill Ragnaros (while you try to stall for lethal). So I guess run Freezemancer in a reno mage with Inkmaster solia

jade rogue not looking bad so far at least against new decks

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
The Aggro beats Midrange beats Control beats Aggro dynamic seems a little insane.

Could be difficult to ladder with the hard counters being so incredibly hard this expansion, and tournaments could turn into glorified rock paper scissors.

Levi

Banned
So if you enjoy playing control warrior, you got two more days.

Yeah, I figured that once I saw all the buffs the Cwar bad match-ups were getting, and how none of the new cards (revealed before today) were good in Cwar.

Oh well, Jade Golem Druid looks fun and all the Kabal classes look fun as well. Kind of regret using all that dust to make a 100% golden Cwar deck, oh well.

The main thing about control warrior is that you can't just play 100% reactive, I think it's a style of play that shouldn't be that viable personally because it's not interactive. So no tears shed from me if removal warrior goes extinct.

Mostly think removal warrior shouldn't be a thing, but other control warriors are okay.

Mixed2k

This Jade golem reminds me about the Shadowverse runecraft deck.
When I tested the game a lot of players heavily complained about that deck (it has a spell that gives you a free turn) because it beats any other control deck in the game. The deck itself doesn't even have high winrates but prevents other decks from being played.
This might be the death of control warrior, who knows.

This Jade golem reminds me about the Shadowverse runecraft deck.
When I tested the game a lot of players heavily complained about that deck (it has a spell that gives you a free turn) because it beats any other control deck in the game. The deck itself doesn't even have high winrates but prevents other decks from being played.
This might be the death of control warrior, who knows.

The runecraft card that skips a turn is the dumbest card I've ever seen printed in a card game like hearthstone. I can't even believe people are okay with that shit lol...

It's not like you have instants you can play on your opponent's turn either.

18 cards are left, including class cards.

Mage got jack honestly.

Those freeze cards are hilarious.

0 mana spells can be pretty strong though. And mage always gets a lot of spell synergy cards like flamewaker or the freeze version. Could be easily underrated imo. Freezing a target for 0 mana could just be underrated on it's own tbh. It's a powerful tempo play.

Those were just show-matches, but looks like I was on the money for Rogue and Druid Jade Golems. You'll have to play smart for Rogue, Deathrattle effects, to get the most out of your Jade Golems. In Druid, you can play a very typical deck, just make sure you slot in Jade Idol and Fandral.

That deck also played aya, the 4 drop, and both ramp cards though.

V-Faction

Those were just show-matches, but looks like I was on the money for Rogue and Druid Jade Golems. You'll have to play smart for Rogue, Deathrattle effects, to get the most out of your Jade Golems. In Druid, you can play a very typical deck, just make sure you slot in Jade Idol and Fandral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom