• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre

This expansion has been very poorly handled by Blizzard, they really need to step their game up.

First there was no unique cardback for preorders then during the reveal we had those stupid bars and now this tri-class bug with the packs.

suaveric

162 packs, 30 Epics, 4 of which were dupes and 9 Legends with one dupe. Not too bad. An insane amount of dust too, about 7,000.

inky

I mean, I only opened 50 packs. Like last time I only got 1 leg, but I did notice my dust count to be higher than I was expecting. I'm sitting at around 6k. I didn't check how it was before I opened them, but it wasn't nearly as close to that.

This expansion has been very poorly handled by Blizzard, they really need to step their game up.

First there was no unique cardback for preorders then during the reveal we had those stupid bars and now this tri-class bug with the packs.

Hey lay off Blizzard they are a small indie developer! Its not like they have any experience in handling the launch of like say a big MMO. I mean there just was not enough money in the budget to actually test things or make a nice card back for people that preorder.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The interesting thing about the tri-class bonus is that it might apply to the seasonal reward chest too. I did get a golden Jade Spirit.... lol

Oscar

Opened 50 packs.

Notable pulls:

- Golden Auctionmaster Beardo
- Kazakus
- Shaku
- Golden Grimestreet Enforcer
- Golden Drakonid Operative

1k dust from dupes.

wiibomb

I want to hold off opening packs, that bonus isn't good for a person looking to open cards from a collection. I'm not looking to craft a lot because of the load of dupes

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just made 9/9 dopplegansters and blew a hunter out of a game, lol.

Wickerflame was really solid there as well, he unleashed but each dog trading gave me 2hp.

inky

Checking my collection: Jade Spirit: 9+ copies. Cabal Chemist: 9+ copies. Grimstreet Smuggler: 8 copies. Cabal Courier: 7 copies. Every other non-tri class card: none to 2-3 copies. 5 Red Mana Wyrm copies is the exception.

My 2 legendaries were Kazakus and Aya, which are tri-class too.

Definitely feels disproportionate for only a ~50 packs sample.

Opened 103 packs before I got fed up with the insane amount of Jade spirits and checked Reddit. Not opening more until they fix this.

Opened 4 legendaries and only 1 was a Tri-Class so I think I got pretty lucky compared to a lot of other people.

Good thing there were no Tri Class epics!

hollomat

Banned

Thanks. I normally hold off on constructed the first few weeks after these expansions and just stick to arena. That way I get to see and play all the new cards without wasting dust crafting any cards since I'll probably get them in packs.

That being said, I am sitting on 27k dust.

manhack

Riot incoming.

Jade Druid is kinda bull shit son. Control decks are now officially dead.

I am playing Malygos Druid with a single copy of Jade Idol... demolished two control decks with a single card. I don't have to care about over drawing in match ups, I got max ham with Gadgetan.

The good news is you can beat jade druid before they go ham pretty easily. Goons seems like a great counter in my opinion.

Still too early to say of course

wiibomb

first pack I openened and got a brass knucles... loved it.

I only opened 1 pack in case blizzard somehow compensates the people who opened pack during this weird bug.

of course I got a try class card.

hollomat

Banned
That seems like really awful luck for you two. I'm pretty sure the max packs you can open without a legendary is 39 due to the pity timer.

Pooya

It's funny how they even admit how rigged their pack system is and no one riots.

what do I do with these shit packs. I lost all enthusiasm for this expansion.

60 packs 2 legendary, 30 kabal chemists, yeah I'm not wasting anymore on packs. done.

bjaelke

Uh source? Couldn't find this info.

Also Blizzard should really refund some of the money at least, i mean it's like the NA is beta testing this shit.

He was joking. The release date for EU was confirmed yesterday - before the bug was even known.

Dart

So just got back from class and started opening my card packs, so apparently, there is an issue with too many tri-card cards?.... damn should have checked online first

I have like 13 unopened card packs left, at least I opened 3 legend even though they were not the ones I wanted: Warlock legend, Aya, and Rouge legend

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Somebody said on Kripp's chat that with Mayor Noggenfogger, even your emotes are chosen randomly.

Hilarious if true.

ricelord

open 77 packs and some how got all three tri class legendary cards.

i guess thats find.

edit: the packs are rigged? lol was also getting a shit ton of tri cards .

Uh source? Couldn't find this info.

Also Blizzard should really refund some of the money or give free packs at least, i mean it's like the NA is beta testing this shit.

Its a joke but remember when Americans bought the wrong packs it delayed the EU launch of GVG, atleast this time Americans clicking the wrong packs aren't at fault.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I played grimesteet informant and discovered don'han cho with it...so the legendaries count as a class card for the discover effect.

...but it happened twice in a row. I wonder if they're inflated for discover right now too.

Dahbomb

Playing Renolock right now.

Decklist is probably really unoptimized because I am playing a crap ton of the new cards for testing.

Mistress of Pain, Kabal Chemist, Kazakus, Felfire Potion, Kabal Courier, Blastcrystal, Abyssal Enforcer etc.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I wonder if the packs have a boosted chance of opening class cards and thus the tri-class cards get three boosts added together.

I wonder if the packs have a boosted chance of opening class cards and thus the tri-class cards get three boosts added together.

My understanding is that they count each version of the tri-class cards as an individual card, so each tri-class card takes up 3 slots in the random number generator, basically tripling the odds of getting them over a comparable rarity card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom