• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I really feel like you need the reach. Especially when you need to race Jade golem druids.

I saw some people dropping Jarraxus even.

I feel like the triclass card problem is slightly less serious than a lot of people are making out, but it's still super shitty.

The main issue are the 3 rare tri-cards since they can render the pack a dud.

manhack

Kabal Courier has been doing a lot of work for me in Renolock.

Gets me clutch removal a lot of the time. Mage and Priest have a lot of good single target removals which Warlock lacks.

Blastcrystal not that bad at all, definitely playable. I like that it's 4 mana because I can do Sylvanas combo with it.

Kazakus is god tier.

Running Reno mage for the quest since I got Inkmaster.

I concur. Both Kabal Courier and Kazakus are awesome.

NBtoaster

Doing some dumb napkin math, it may actually work out better for Blizard to just to give people a new pack for each MSG pack opened, then to give full dust value.

So maybe it's worth to open bugged packs now under the assumption any Blizzard reimbursement will leave you with equal or more dust..

ZeroX03

Banned
Leaning toward cracking open forty packs and hoping Blizzard will reimburse in some form. Will have to accept it if they don't though!

Dahbomb

How is abyssal working for everybody?
Abyssal Enforcer?

It was almost game winning in my first game against a Druid but against a Shaman it was game losing if I played it because I was in fatigue and low on HP.

But I like the card overall. There have been times where I was wishing I had top decked it.

Felfire Potion is aces against Midrange Shaman. I won all 5 of my Renolock games although it's start of season and I am at low rank.

Playing Renolock feels SO GOOD now.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Abyssal Enforcer?

It was almost game winning in my first game against a Druid but against a Shaman it was game losing if I played it because I was in fatigue and low on HP.

But I like the card overall. There have been times where I was wishing I had top decked it.

Felfire Potion is aces against Midrange Shaman. I won all 5 of my Renolock games although it's start of season and I am at low rank.

Playing Renolock feels SO GOOD now.

Did you post your current list?

_DrMario_

If Blizzard intended to compensate us in any way they would have shut down the Store ASAP.

But they didn't. So I'm expecting us to get fucked over.

cHinzo

Opened 80 packs but stuck at work. Only got a chance to do one Grimy Goons run with my Hunter and Jade druid conceded as soon as I play Don Han'Cho

Loot:
Hobart Grapplehammer
White eyes
Don Han'Cho
Kun the Forgotten King

Grats u got the cool legendaries.

Nibiru

Banned
Easiest fix would be full dust compensation for all tri-class cards, right?

This would be fine for me because I don't d/e anything unless I am going to craft something but many people just d/e right away so they would be screwed. I think the ONLY solution is to replace all packs opened. They would take a hit but this kind of thing affects all future launches so they need to handle it right imo.

Dahbomb

Did you post your current list?

This is extremely non optimized, I plan to add Faceless and Leeroy to this somewhere. Mostly just testing the new cards.

Mistress of Potions (? Forgot her exact name, 1 mana 2/2 Heal both)
Power Overwhelming
Mortal Coil
Ooze
Doomsayer
Dark Peddler
Sunfury Protector
Imp Gang Boss
Shadowbolt
Earthenring Farseer
Kabal Courier (really impressed with this card, something to do on turn 3)
Kabal Chemist
Twilight Drake
Kazakus
Defender of Argus
Refreshment Vendor
Hellfire
Spellbreaker
Blastfire Crystal (4 mana removal)
Shadowflame
Cult Apothecary
Felfire Potion
Reno Jackson
Sylvanas
Siphon Soul
Emperor Thaurissan
Abyssal Enforcer
Twisting Nether
Ragnaros
Jaraxxus

I have not been disappointed by any of the new cards I added in there.

Pooya

Watching Dog playing gadgetzan jade druid.....

To think Iksar/balance team were scared of multiple Aya Blackpaws from journey below instead, lmao. how bad can you be at deck building. I called out this thing without playing the cards. where are your jade rogues at now?

manhack

This is extremely non optimized, I plan to add Faceless and Leeroy to this somewhere. Mostly just testing the new cards.

I think faceless Leeroy will probably be optimal, but anything should work at this point.

Pooya

yeah, they probably fix it in a couple of days and pretend it never happened. I'm not touching my EU account until confirmation it's gone.

Mistress of Potions (? Forgot her exact name, 1 mana 2/2 Heal both)
Power Overwhelming
Mortal Coil
Ooze
Doomsayer
Dark Peddler
Sunfury Protector
Imp Gang Boss
Shadowbolt
Earthenring Farseer
Kabal Courier (really impressed with this card, something to do on turn 3)
Kabal Chemist
Twilight Drake
Kazakus
Defender of Argus
Refreshment Vendor
Hellfire
Spellbreaker
Blastfire Crystal (4 mana removal)
Shadowflame
Cult Apothecary
Felfire Potion
Reno Jackson
Sylvanas
Siphon Soul
Emperor Thaurissan
Abyssal Enforcer
Twisting Nether
Ragnaros
Jaraxxus

Mistress of Mixtures :)

CoolOff

Fuck it, let's buy 40. I don't mind getting screwed, I have very little love for the expansion as is.

jbhmmm.png

The tri-card rate bullshit is for fucking real. I've only opened 26 packs so far, feel like I saw 20 jade spirit's, went to disenchant, i had dozens of duplicate commons, was like 270 dust....and each common is worth 5 dust.....

Meanwhile I got 1, I repeat "1" Paladin card.

Come in thread see its a clusterfuck and am currently shaking my head at being able to see the Wrathion card draws as well.

Splendid expansion so far Blizz.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I didn't really get too screwed. Opened 47 packs, only got a few extra triclass rares, no triclass epics, no triclass legendaries. I got 8 grimestreet something or others and 9+ Jade spirit.

So yeah, I missed out on some likely other commons, but not too manh rares and no epics or legs.

Explain the OT-title to me please.

Blizz royally fucked up the card packs and the chance of getting the tri-class cards, which kabal chemist is, is absurdly high compared to standard neutral and class cards. To the point people are reporting dozens of duplicates of the same cards.

ZeroX03

Banned
Only got Inkmaster Solia and Wickerflame Burnbristle but also snagged a large bunch of junk epics. Not dusting anything for now.

Huge amount of tri class dupes too lol.

I'll take some compensation dust if they're offering. If not, I played myself.

Malice215

I would be mad if I preordered this expansion instead of using gold. Cmon Blizzard.

No legendaries, but I can DE some cards to craft Kaz and play Renolock which I'm looking forward to. I'll probably buy packs after Blizz unscrews this nonsense and I get a better idea of what decks I want to play.

inky

The thing I'm actually somewhat pissed about is that my last 3 classic pack legendaries have been dupes (Harrison, Tirion, Deathwing).

I'm still missing 6(!) of the class legenadaries from that set and stuff like Onyxia, Leeroy and Black Knight! Blizzard pls.

Nibiru

Banned
Is it just me or are Jade Golem decks just way too slow? Getting run over by Shamans here.

I hope the deck doesn't kill control decks and once again we have an aggro meta. I know that in general aggro will always be strong because it's cheap and fast to finish dailies BUT to make a deck that straight up kills all control decks and is hard countered by aggro is very strange.

The thing I'm actually somewhat pissed about is that my last 3 classic pack legendaries have been dupes (Harrison, Tirion, Deathwing).

I'm still missing 6(!) of the class legenadaries from that set and stuff like Onyxia, Leeroy and Black Knight! Blizzard pls.

i need alex and deathwing among others

Owzers

Is it just me or are Jade Golem decks just way too slow? Getting run over by Shamans here.

I got completely run over as mid shaman vs jade golem druid just now despite having a good start clearing their fang. The jades just keep adding up and i have nothing to deal with that much hp, even drawing into flametongue totems.

Szadek

I'm missing 11 classic legendaries, but all of them suck anyway.

LMAO

I made a 10 Kazakas spell that got me 3 demons and my deck (Dahbomb's) already had a Jaraxus and I got another one from the spell, so I attacked, dropped Jaraxaus on Jaraxus and got to attack again.

(Then he beat me at the very end with an insane rouge combo with 2 health left.)

gutshot

I got completely run over as mid shaman vs jade golem druid just now despite having a good start clearing their fang. The jades just keep adding up and i have nothing to deal with that much hp, even drawing into flametongue totems.

You must have had a really slow start. Every Shaman just overruns me with their stupid Thing from Belows and Feral Spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom