• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2014 Part 2. Read OP, your 2500K will run Witcher 3. MX100s! 970!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankiebass

Neo Member
Just ordered the parts for this PC, what do you guys think?

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jNKTjX
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jNKTjX/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($194.98 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 45.0 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($17.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Biostar Hi-Fi Z87X 3D ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Team Elite 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($76.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Double Dissipation Video Card ($219.60 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Monitor: Asus VN248H-P 23.8" Monitor ($187.57 @ OutletPC)
Total: $867.09
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-22 14:09 EDT-0400

The case isn't listed, but is it this one: http://www.microcenter.com/product/433904/LPC306_Black_ATX_Case_with_Rubberized_Coating

Also I am closer to $750 with the deals I was able to find.

Anyone know why when I go to watch youtube/twitch it will for play for a bit then my whole internet will die and I cannot connect to anything e.g. websites and I have to disconnect/reconnect via wireless manager? Used to work fine. Games and stuff still play fine. Those sites work fine on laptop btw. Also the wireless card is tp-link

EDIT: I think it's possibly the card? Someone else in a review on amazon mentions the exact same problem I have

LilJoka

Just ordered the parts for this PC, what do you guys think?

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jNKTjX
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jNKTjX/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($194.98 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 45.0 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($17.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Biostar Hi-Fi Z87X 3D ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Team Elite 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($76.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Double Dissipation Video Card ($219.60 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Monitor: Asus VN248H-P 23.8" Monitor ($187.57 @ OutletPC)
Total: $867.09
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-22 14:09 EDT-0400

The case isn't listed, but is it this one: http://www.microcenter.com/product/433904/LPC306_Black_ATX_Case_with_Rubberized_Coating

Also I am closer to $750 with the deals I was able to find.

Well, not great, Biostar are to be avoided these days. You got a Z87 board, and a non-K chip. Could of got a decent H97 board for that price.
Then you got 1x8GB RAM, you need to run 2 modules for dual channel to get the advertised 1600Mhz, itll just run at 800Mhz now.
Corsair PSU, again not the best.
I would of got a H97 mATX Asus motherboard and a Fractal Design Core 1000 case. Picked case looks ok though from pics ive looked at.

ekgrey

nooooooo

970 arrived! turned off PC, unplugged PSU. pulled out 750 Ti, put in the new card, connected to PSU, ran DVI-D to monitor. now my PC won't turn on.

all fans start up and run for a few seconds, then it reboots. stays on but no picture is output to monitor. LED on GPU is on but card fans don't spin. every other fan in case and HSF are going like normal.

this now happens with the 970 removed trying onboard graphics. and reinstalling the 750 Ti as well. with the 750 Ti the fan on the GPU spins but no picture.

what is happening? please help GAF I want to scream.

nooooooo

970 arrived! turned off PC, unplugged PSU. pulled out 750 Ti, put in the new card, connected to PSU, ran DVI-D to monitor. now my PC won't turn on.

all fans start up and run for a few seconds, then it reboots. stays on but no picture is output to monitor. LED on GPU is on but card fans don't spin. every other fan in case and HSF are going like normal.

this now happens with the 970 removed trying onboard graphics. and reinstalling the 750 Ti as well. with the 750 Ti the fan on the GPU spins but no picture.

Can you take a picture of the mobo? You likely unplugged something. Check to make sure you didn't accidentally pull out the 4 pin power prong for the cpu.

Looks like ->
12v4pin.jpg

knitoe

Look what came today.
DfcSKXj.png

Coming from a Dell 2713HM 1440p IPS, I was afraid it would be a huge image downgrade to 4K TN panel. Thank goodness, TN panels have come a long way since I last use one. Yes, I can still see the screen having a very slight image shift, moving from center to the corners, but the higher res makes everything look much sharper. I can definitely live with it. Now, time to try some gaming with GSync.

mdsfx

Can you take a picture of the mobo? You likely unplugged something. Check to make sure you didn't accidentally pull out the 4 pin power prong for the cpu.

Looks like -> IMG
I had this same issue with my 970 installation. Try not to panic and check all connections. If nothing helps, remove the card and see if it will post.

axb2013

nooooooo

Check out pic in Shadowhaxor's post. Does the mobo beep? Have you tried putting in the old GPU in yet? Make sure the connectors are plugged in properly. GPU fully seated in it's slot? If you don't have the old GPU anymore, if you have onboard graphics, try hooking up the display to mobo and turn it on.

ekgrey

I had this same issue with my 970 installation. Try not to panic and check all connections. If nothing helps, remove the card and see if it will post.

whew! got it! thanks y'all.

i had hit the latches on the bottom of the RAM brackets trying to squeeze this giant-ass card into the case. thanks for helping me calm down long enough to realize what was wrong. i am only moderately embarrassed, and thankfully that is fully eclipsed by my excitement! woooooooo!

driver time.

fake edit: i'm a member now! double wooooo!

mdsfx

i had hit the latches on the bottom of the RAM brackets trying to squeeze this giant-ass card into the case. thanks for helping me calm down long enough to realize what was wrong. i am only moderately embarrassed, and thankfully that is fully eclipsed by my excitement! woooooooo!

driver time.

Lol enjoy

axb2013

driver time.

Congrats. Run the Unigine benchmark and watch temps and GPU usage to see if anything is off. If you plan to OC, GPU-Z can tell you the card's ASIC score so you can guesstimate what to expect.

Isak_Borg

Trying to build my first gaming PC and not sure if i'm doing this right...

PCPartPicker part list http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VYpv23

Intel Core i7-4790 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor

**CPU Cooler** | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 93.3 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler
**Motherboard** | ASRock B85 Pro4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
**Memory** | Team Zeus Yellow 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
**Storage** | Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
**Video Card** | EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card
**Case** | Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Titanium Grey) ATX Mid Tower Case
**Power Supply** | EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Any changes or ideas?

Do I need to register my SeaSonic PSU or Intel CPU online for the warranty? I'm not seeing anywhere to register them on their websites. Registered my mobo and will when GPU comes.

appaws

Banned
Trying to build my first gaming PC and not sure if i'm doing this right...

PCPartPicker part list http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VYpv23

Intel Core i7-4790 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor

**CPU Cooler** | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 93.3 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler
**Motherboard** | ASRock B85 Pro4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
**Memory** | Team Zeus Yellow 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
**Storage** | Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
**Video Card** | EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card
**Case** | Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Titanium Grey) ATX Mid Tower Case
**Power Supply** | EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Any changes or ideas?

First, start by reading the OP.

I think you should get a 4790k and a Z97 board.

Isak_Borg

First, start by reading the OP.

I think you should get a 4790k and a Z97 board.

Thanks!
Edit:

Your Current Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JT4TjX
Budget: $1,000 + USA
Main Use:
Light Gaming 4
Gaming 5
Emulation 3
Video Editing 3
Streaming games in HD 2
3D/Model work 1
General Usage 2
Monitor Resolution: 1080P Not buying a new monitor.

List SPECIFIC games or applications that you MUST be able to run well: Skyrim, The Witcher 3, GTA V.
Looking to reuse any parts?: No
When will you build?: no deadline at the moment.
Will you be overclocking?: Yes

mauinho

Neo Member
Guys I'm ready to pull the trigger (finally) I've bought some bits as showed on the list but the final big order will be done tomorrow from Amazon/Scan
This will be a gaming overclocking machine only and I've tried to go for the best performance for my money without breaking the £1500 barrier (~2400 USD)
It's been 12 years since I've built one so I'm very excited
I still have doubts about my MB but I'm open to all feedback. I want to play everything on Ultra in my new just bought screen :) Please let me know if I can improve something or need to change something... Thanks in advance

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Cv8cyc

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (£175.22 @ Amazon UK)
CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Liquid CPU Cooler (Purchased For £77.00)
Thermal Compound: Gelid Solutions GC-Extreme 10g Thermal Paste (Purchased For £8.30)
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (£128.36 @ Scan.co.uk)
Memory: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (£59.98 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (£149.00 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£39.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card (£303.75 @ Amazon UK)
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case (£88.33 @ Scan.co.uk)
Power Supply: SeaSonic Platinum 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (Purchased For £90.00)
Monitor: Eizo FG2421-BK 240Hz 23.5" Monitor (Purchased For £211.74)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter (£12.00 @ Amazon UK)
Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Wired Gaming Keyboard (Purchased For £39.98)
Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Wired Optical Mouse (Purchased For £20.00)
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset (£59.98 @ Scan.co.uk)
Total: £1463.63
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-22 20:53 BST+0100

Frankiebass

Neo Member
Well, not great, Biostar are to be avoided these days. You got a Z87 board, and a non-K chip. Could of got a decent H97 board for that price.
Then you got 1x8GB RAM, you need to run 2 modules for dual channel to get the advertised 1600Mhz, itll just run at 800Mhz now.
Corsair PSU, again not the best.
I would of got a H97 mATX Asus motherboard and a Fractal Design Core 1000 case. Picked case looks ok though from pics ive looked at.

Thank you for the honesty! This is my first PC build so I am in the dark with a lot of the components. I will take a look at your recommendations.

Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid...but I looked at my voltage on PSU in BIOS and this is what it reads:

12v -- 12.384
3.3v -- 3.392
5v -- 5.160

All those are acceptable though on the higher end of acceptable. I do not have a dedicated GPU in this system yet so I haven't tested it under heavy load...so that has me a little concerned. Voltages should rise right under load? That could push them over the acceptable end? I hope SS didn't give me a lemon.

Yo.
Brother gave me his old video card and now my computer is looking like this.

Intel Core i5 659
Gigabyte GTX 670 2048MB
4x 2GB DDR3
Gigabyte P55-US3L

Should I look into replacing the motherboard and processor? They're pretty old I think but is there any reason to upgrade them other than their age alone?

Also not too sure what to do with the power of that GTX 670. I mostly just play on PS3 and Vita.

Look what came today.
DfcSKXj.png

Coming from a Dell 2713HM 1440p IPS, I was afraid it would be a huge image downgrade to 4K TN panel. Thank goodness, TN panels have come a long way since I last use one. Yes, I can still see the screen having a very slight image shift, moving from center to the corners, but the higher res makes everything look much sharper. I can definitely live with it. Now, time to try some gaming with GSync.

Holy shit. That's a $800 monitor, ain't it? Still don't know about making the jump back from 2 IPS monitors myself. And if I did I'd want to move up to one huge monitor. As much as I like having dual monitors for working, gaming-wise it's a pain. Looking at the LG 34UM95-4, hopefully for a Christmas present for myself.

Anyone have recommendations on good budget PC speakers? I'd been using a really cheap old pair my dad gave me when I built my PC, however one speaker has been cutting in and out. I'm no audiophile so I don't want anything crazy. Just the best bang for a little amount of buck.

kharma45

Yeah, and I can go higher but cooling my case is not the best. Forgot how much +mhz base over stock but it boosted to 1500 and was stable for ages, but temps were getting too high when I closed my case so just cranked it back a bit. I don't need anything too high. I don't game haha. If I was on single card I would run it at higher clocks all day. I won the silicon lottery with both my cards and so might need to buy a new case... Good 970s can get to 1550ish on boost clock.

Cool :) promising stuff with them then!

knitoe

Holy shit. That's a $800 monitor, ain't it? Still don't know about making the jump back from 2 IPS monitors myself. And if I did I'd want to move up to one huge monitor. As much as I like having dual monitors for working, gaming-wise it's a pain. Looking at the LG 34UM95-4, hopefully for a Christmas present for myself.
Yes. The picture quality is pretty good. As a long time IPS user, didn't have a problem going back to this TN panel. The major issue I see are many programs don't totally scale correctly at 4K. What scales correctly look sharp while parts that don't are kinda fuzzy.

Unfortunately, think, I now need to upgrade my SLI Titans. They are not enough to push max 4K. The next round of enthusiasts Nvidia cards need to come out soon.

appaws

Banned
Thanks!
Edit:

Your Current Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JT4TjX
Budget: $1,000 + USA
Main Use:
Light Gaming 4
Gaming 5
Emulation 3
Video Editing 3
Streaming games in HD 2
3D/Model work 1
General Usage 2
Monitor Resolution: 1080P Not buying a new monitor.

List SPECIFIC games or applications that you MUST be able to run well: Skyrim, The Witcher 3, GTA V.
Looking to reuse any parts?: No
When will you build?: no deadline at the moment.
Will you be overclocking?: Yes

OK, here is a build I threw together. I used the GPU that you posted in your original thoughts, but I changed what I thought needed to be changed. You said your budget was $1000 "+"....so this is a little higher than that, depending on what the "+" means you could adjust it up or down....

I love the NZXT S340 case....it comes in black or white....you could of course change that to whatever you want...as cases are a matter of personal taste. That R4 you had in your original build is a great case.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/M2mcyc
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/M2mcyc/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.98 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($28.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($78.98 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($109.97 @ SuperBiiz)
Storage: Western Digital WD Blue 1TB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($65.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card ($339.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1093.85
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-22 17:29 EDT-0400

So I saw enough deals today that I decided to pull the trigger on my ultra-budget build.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: MSI B85M GAMING Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($34.66 @ Newegg)
Memory: Team Elite Plus 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($62.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1100 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($27.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($70.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $336.60
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-22 17:56 EDT-0400

Looking to add a video card to this. Ideally priced between $120-180. Just looking for something that can play WoW, Diablo3, Valve games, Minecraft, and some MMOs maxed or near-maxed out at 1080p.

Candidates are:
GTX 750 Ti
GTX 760 (some are dropping at my price range with MIRs)
R9 270X
R9 285?

Anything else I might be missing?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Well you guys got me a solid PC nearly two years ago, still rocking on. Added an SSD for an even bigger boost.

Now I kinda need a new laptop. Budget is around $700. Will be used primarily for programming. Any ideas?

Smokey

Unfortunately, think, I now need to upgrade my SLI Titans. They are not enough to push max 4K. The next round of enthusiasts Nvidia cards need to come out soon.

Gsync supposed to help with this though. Does it not in your time with it? I've thought about getting this monitor off and on for the past couple of weeks. I already have the Samsung 4k so I know what to expect, but I thought gsync would really shine at 4k.

Durante

Well you guys got me a solid PC nearly two years ago, still rocking on. Added an SSD for an even bigger boost.

Now I kinda need a new laptop. Budget is around $700. Will be used primarily for programming. Any ideas?
Thinkpad.

Edit: no wait, not in that price range (the decent ones start at higher than that). Then I have no idea.

knitoe

Gsync supposed to help with this though. Does it not in your time with it? I've thought about getting this monitor off and on for the past couple of weeks. I already have the Samsung 4k so I know what to expect, but I thought gsync would really shine at 4k.
I was expecting games to be smoother, but I am not really seeing it. Unlike the Swift with different LED lights, there's nothing on this monitor to tell if gsync is running or not.

Isak_Borg

OK, here is a build I threw together. I used the GPU that you posted in your original thoughts, but I changed what I thought needed to be changed. You said your budget was $1000 "+"....so this is a little higher than that, depending on what the "+" means you could adjust it up or down....

I love the NZXT S340 case....it comes in black or white....you could of course change that to whatever you want...as cases are a matter of personal taste. That R4 you had in your original build is a great case.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/M2mcyc
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/M2mcyc/by_merchant/
EDIT

Why did you go with the I5 over the I7?

mkenyon

Banned
It's not the G-Sync, breh. It's the 144Hz.

Anyone have recommendations on good budget PC speakers? I'd been using a really cheap old pair my dad gave me when I built my PC, however one speaker has been cutting in and out. I'm no audiophile so I don't want anything crazy. Just the best bang for a little amount of buck.

I asked this once but didn't get an answer. Went ahead and bought the logitech z323 2.1 channel speakers. I'm very impressed with them, especially since they are only 45 dollars.

ekgrey

Just got my new BenQ XL2420G. Really excited to see what GSync is all about.

woah, hadn't heard about this one. what's the MSRP?

So I saw enough deals today that I decided to pull the trigger on my ultra-budget build.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: MSI B85M GAMING Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($34.66 @ Newegg)
Memory: Team Elite Plus 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($62.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1100 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($27.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($70.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $336.60
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-22 17:56 EDT-0400

Looking to add a video card to this. Ideally priced between $120-180. Just looking for something that can play WoW, Diablo3, Valve games, Minecraft, and some MMOs maxed or near-maxed out at 1080p.

Candidates are:
GTX 750 Ti
GTX 760 (some are dropping at my price range with MIRs)
R9 270X
R9 285?

Anything else I might be missing?

buy my barely used 750 Ti! :D

LilJoka

From what I have read, gsync has the most affect when the are 30-50fps.

Think, I found the problem. I have been trying new games while trying to use unsupported SLI compatibility bits. Going back to default is smooth now.

If your frame is rendered right after a display refresh, then the faster refresh rate panel is going to display the next frame earlier, i think thats what that nVidia marketing guy explained in that controversial gameworks youtube video.

woah, hadn't heard about this one. what's the MSRP?

I paid $630 shipped on their site with a coupon, but I believe it's $650. I know a lot of people will say it's overpriced, but I like the extra features it has compared to other monitors at it's price range. I think the ROG Swift is probably "the one to get" for most people, but if you're like me and wanted something smaller with more functionality then this is a good choice too.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Thinkpad.

Edit: no wait, not in that price range (the decent ones start at higher than that). Then I have no idea.

I can go higher if its worthwhile. Aren't Thinkpads generally too... generic looking? I wanted something with more style but if there's a Thinkpad with some decent style I might go for it.

garath

I paid $630 shipped on their site with a coupon, but I believe it's $650. I know a lot of people will say it's overpriced, but I like the extra features it has compared to other monitors at it's price range. I think the ROG Swift is probably "the one to get" for most people, but if you're like me and wanted something smaller with more functionality then this is a good choice too.

At your first post I got super excited. I was waiting for them to release that monitor! I really want a 24" gsync 144hz monitor. But that price is outrageous. Maybe if it was a 27" or something

At your first post I got super excited. I was waiting for them to release that monitor! I really want a 24" gsync 144hz monitor. But that price is outrageous. Maybe if it was a 27" or something

Like I said, I know most people will say it's overpriced (and even I think it should be a little cheaper), but I'm very happy with it so far. I think most people should go for the AOC if/when it comes out in the US, as it is fairly cheap and capable.

garath

Like I said, I know most people will say it's overpriced (and even I think it should be a little cheaper), but I'm very happy with it so far. I think most people should go for the AOC if/when it comes out in the US, as it is fairly cheap and capable.

I'm not going to lie, the monitor looks incredible. Its just way out of my price zone for a 24".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom