• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Has Netherrealm mentinoned anything about the characters who don't have many much gear options? Aquaman, Black Canary and Cyborg barely have any variety at all and mostly look the same. On the other end of the spectrum, Green Lantern and Scarecrow look like completely different characters half the time.

Dave1988

Got Wonder Woman up to level 20, got her movie gear. Now I can proceed to never play her again. Actually, I didn't even play her. I let the AI do the work :D

Razmos

Bane has some pretty sick looking customization options
DBBwpSNXgAAtn6S

AEREC

Bane has some pretty sick looking customization options
DBBwpSNXgAAtn6S

I feel like Bane is one of the more generic characters in this game. He just looks like a regular soldier with a helmet on from 99% of military shooters. Would much rather see his Arkham City design.

Afrodium

Banned
Wonder Woman instantly shot up to my main as soon as I started playing as her. She's so versatile and fun to play as, and she's very newbie friendly. The only flaw is that I have no idea what her trait does.

Razmos

Wonder Woman instantly shot up to my main as soon as I started playing as her. She's so versatile and fun to play as, and she's very newbie friendly. The only flaw is that I have no idea what her trait does.
If you go to the move list in a match and go to the "character power" page it explains what the traits do.

Wonder Womans gives a random buff depending on the god she prays to.

Athena: extra shield damage
Demeta: reduced damage
Hestia: increased lasso damage
Hermes: allows her to dash in the air
Can't remember the name of the last one but it increases the power of the buff she gets when parrying an attack with her bracelets

WW'S movie gear, the legs, are anybody else's horrible? Started off valued at like 300 credits, could barely get it above 1,000
I think they are meant to be horrible so that you have to choose between unlocking the 5/5 gear set bonus using them, or not unlocking it but having more powerful legs?

Maaan, everyone keeps refusing to play against me in player matches because I keep having a 90% win chance against them. I'm not even good, just played against bad / ungeared players and my score is only 6/1.

How am I supposed to improve :[

Strider

Maaan, everyone keeps refusing to play against me in player matches because I keep having a 90% win chance against them. I'm not even good, just played against bad / ungeared players and my score is only 6/1.

play ranked so people cant decline you?

I think they are meant to be horrible so that you have to choose between unlocking the 5/5 gear set bonus using them, or not unlocking it but having more powerful legs?

With how bad the stats are, the 5/5 bonus isn't even that special lol

I am legitimately bad and this happened to me so much I switched to ranked.
Doing fine so far.

Marvel

could never
Certain playercards put people off too, I keep it neutral now so they can't back off from characters they hate. Saves time, otherwise I get refused a lot.

play ranked so people cant decline you?
Well I didn't want to jump into ranked without practising against people in general. Kind of have competitive paralysis in a lot of games where the anxiety of being not great puts me off the mode where losses actually mean something. But I guess I might have to give it a go at some point.

Xevren

Well I didn't want to jump into ranked without practising against people in general. Kind of have competitive paralysis in a lot of games where the anxiety of being not great puts me off the mode where losses actually mean something. But I guess I might have to give it a go at some point.

I'm going to be real, there's A LOT of people on gaf that are like this. If you guys actually would play together I'd promise you guys would have a good time. But getting people here to actually play is the hardest part for whatever reason. There's tons that aren't great and hope it's not seen as me talking shit. Just me seeing that tons around the same level would probably have fun if they'd try and arrange matches up.

patchday

usually I have this problem but since gear stats turned off automatically in ranked it was a no-brainer for me. Plus since its 1v1 you got nothing much to lose if you do poorly at first. Get matched with easier players to kill? Yes please!

Skilletor

I'm going to be real, there's A LOT of people on gaf that are like this. If you guys actually would play together I'd promise you guys would have a good time. But getting people here to actually play is the hardest part for whatever reason. There's tons that aren't great and hope it's not seen as me talking shit. Just me seeing that tons around the same level would probably have fun if they'd try and arrange matches up.

This is true. I'm extremely new at this game, but I'm beating lots of people just because I know what I'm doing in fighters. Right now is a great time to be playing this game because of how huge and new the playerbase is at the moment.

Alo0oy

Banned
I won't be able to play a lot over the next few weeks, so if someone is willing to take over leadership duties on Guild 6, PM me.

Ranked is actually really good about keeping you at a 50% win rate. You'll learn a lot about playing your character once you finally start playing against other people. You also don't have to know flashy combos to do well. It's all about changing your moves up and guessing what your opponent will do. Combos only really boost damage when you manage to out read your opponent, but they aren't a necessity.

ezekial45

Banned
Should I stockpile my Plat and Diamond boxes after I leveled up some characters? I'm getting a lot of epics that are like lvls 1-5 for characters that are a bit underleveled, and it just feels like I'm wasting them.

Magwik

Banned
Should I stockpile my Plat and Diamond boxes after I leveled up some characters? I'm getting a lot of epics that are like lvls 1-5 for characters that are a bit underleveled, and it just feels like I'm wasting them.

It would stay the same no matter when you open them

Arcteryx

The boxes are locked when you get them, so it doesn't matter.

Also, you can up-level your epics later when you're 20.

Permanently A

No because box contents are determined when you get them based on your roster at the time

Cleared out my Superman inventory and unleashing him in Endless mode again. I need those 100+ wins.

Is there any info on the strongest character for endless?

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh yeah, I opened a Flash shader in my last AI Battle Gold motherbox. So I deleted it, earned it again on repeat, and got one ability and two shaders for Flash before it just started giving me a common head item. So not all of them, but you can farm a few extras, and now I'm only missing three shaders (including Kid Flash which I really want).

Top Bottom