• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

What about the one with the damn turrets that just appear out of nowhere to shoot you? It was like 5 little orbs that spawned, shot once and went away for about 5 seconds then came back. There was no flow whatsoever while doing that 5 fight challenge. They would appear, I would try to duck but they appear so often they usually just shot both me and my opponent down. Very annoying, not fun at all, and I'm not sure why its a thing.

Oh god I havent ran into that yet.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm sad at leaving this thread and migrating over to Tekken but the time has come =(

Way less salt, ignorance and stupid complaints here tbh

I love floating over Harley's hyenas:

Tob3Tze.gif

That's nice lol. As wonder woman, I just do the parry and hold down. Parry nullifies either the projectile they throw or the hyena.

Anyone catch the finals at NLBC last night? Alucard (Cyborg) vs Grr (Bane). It was an incredible set, really showed the game off in terms of how we're moving past the first few weeks of awkwardness. It was high level realtime adapting at a rapid pace.

dubq

I cheesed at level 12. I just kept on using a basic combo > uppercut > lasso, worked like a treat. Fuck letting her get close enough to meter burn combo and take 50% of my health bar.

Man, I couldn't even do it at 11 so I sent the AI after her. She finally edged out a victory after about five tries and I now have the complete set of movie armor. I love the AI option soooo much. :)

bubumiao

I think my inputs were laggy last night. Not online just multiverse and practice mode (I didn't play online at all, just multiverse and practice). My button inputs did not feel responsive. Maybe I was just tired?

_Legacy_

Man, I couldn't even do it at 11 so I sent the AI after her. She finally edged out a victory after about five tries and I now have the complete set of movie armor. I love the AI option soooo much. :)

AI option is very cool, apparently you can farm xp on the endless challenge in battle simulation with AI. I'm going to do that later today, leave it running whilst I do something else.

I think my inputs were laggy last night. Not online just multiverse and practice mode (I didn't play online at all, just multiverse and practice). My button inputs did not feel responsive. Maybe I was just tired?

I had really odd input lag offline last week. Turns out I was getting massive wireless interference from my router which sits between the PS4 and the controller. I changed the channels on the wifi router and it seemed to fix it.

I think I only noticed it with a fighter since it's less lenient on inputs compared to other types of games.

dubq

AI option is very cool, apparently you can farm xp on the endless challenge in battle simulation with AI. I'm going to do that later today, leave it running whilst I do something else.

Yeah, I don't have the time to grind every character to 20 tbh, so having the option of letting the AI take on some of the legwork is a godsend. It's also pretty fun to watch - I never would've touched Robin but after watching the AI work their magic with him, I've been giving him a go and he's super fun to play with.

I'm sad at leaving this thread and migrating over to Tekken but the time has come =(

Way less salt, ignorance and stupid complaints here tbh
Don't leave, no one leave.....

Hope this game dosent lose out because of Tekken. But think it'll be fine, they're different enough games

CaptNink

Switched to using the D-Pad instead of joysticks last night based on recommendations here....WOW, what a difference! I kicked ass last night (on my 11 year old, but still)

Makes sense - that's how I played the shit out of Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat on the SNES - no joysticks there.

Watching honeybee flash is just depressing.
He didnt attend combobreaker right ?

I actually played against honeybee in ranked last night. The first match we played he destroyed me but our second match seemed more even. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't divekick myself out of the corner when I had the chance, instead opting to land directly onto his fist.

Switched to using the D-Pad instead of joysticks last night based on recommendations here....WOW, what a difference! I kicked ass last night (on my 11 year old, but still)

Makes sense - that's how I played the shit out of Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat on the SNES - no joysticks there.

Yeah it makes pulling of moves much better. But it's kinda hard on the thumb lol. I remember I actually had a slight burn on my thumb when I played Xmen game on PS1 back in the day.

I haven't been able to play the last few days because my wife is addicted to Friday the 13th. Was able to get the Wonder Woman movie costume which looks great.

Kalentan

They really need to revamp the AI in multiverse.

Cause how difficult they're is completely seperate from the difficulty it mentions the planet is.

Like I'm fighting a Wonder Women who is practically impossible to hit because her reaction time is 0.

It's a planet with medium difficulty despite her fighting like she's very hard.

Ahhhh guys! I messed up, I was mashing x to get through all the loot boxes and accidentally ended up leaving the house of L's 7 guild! What's the ID again? It's Veridian-Artisan I was arranging the pizza for our guild!

Hex

Banned
So trying to do Eternal Battle MV.
Part 2, complete Below Zero with no meter burn specials.
Have beat it three times without a meter burn and still not giving me credit.

Edit: Got it, I guess their big moves count.

Azzawon

Really struggling to get to grips with a few of the characters in this game, I need lots of practice!

Any spaces left in XB1 GAF guilds?

Hex

Banned
ROFL..
Catwoman :Do you keep your wallet in there?
Flash : Are you kidding? I am totally commando in here.
Catwoman: Oh is that how you want to play this...

So, started doing ranked, and am actually quite surprised at how well I've been doing considering I haven't properly played a fighting game against people online in my entire life.

Changed main from Scarecrow to Supergirl, and been having a lot of fun with her. Especially when people take zoners and have trouble blocking a well timed Space Port. Only match I've had real trouble with was a Batman that was just going ham on me with combos. Couldn't figure out a way of breaking out of his loop.

I think the practice mode could do with a setting to let the AI just keep throwing a combo at you so you can practice wake up attacks and the defensive tricks properly. It's hard to learn how to do that stuff when the only option is trying to remember how to do it in a match against players or AI where everything is unpredictable.

Razmos

Joker: That leopard print is just my style
Cheetah: You could never pull it off
Joker: My knives are plenty sharp enough

I said goddamn.

I think the practice mode could do with a setting to let the AI just keep throwing a combo at you so you can practice wake up attacks and the defensive tricks properly. It's hard to learn how to do that stuff when the only option is trying to remember how to do it in a match against players or AI where everything is unpredictable.

It's not quite what you're asking for but you can record your opponent knocking you down then using a meaty on your wakeup to practice wake up attack timing, or record them doing a combo on you so you can figure out the right situations to air recover or clash (like often times you want to clash immediately after they use a MB special in their combo so they waste their meter) little stuff like that can help alot.

I really wish this game had something like SFVs training mode where you could record multiple actions then set them to shuffle though.

It's not quite what you're asking for but you can record your opponent knocking you down then using a meaty on your wakeup to practice wake up attack timing, or record them doing a combo on you so you can figure out the right situations to air recover or clash (like often times you want to clash immediately after they use a MB special in their combo so they waste their meter) little stuff like that can help alot.

I really wish this game had something like SFVs training mode where you could record multiple actions then set them to shuffle though.
If I'm understanding what you mean right, that's actually close to what I'm after. Going to give it a look as soon as Grodd dies in this endless run.

sinkfla87

I feel like a fucking idiot because I never thought about what you said about clashing after MB. That's a whole new strategy to me haha. Thanks.

fernoca

All the movie did for me was make me emo how she is in this :(
That too. XD
Hopefully the next one will continue expanding the "multiple universes" so that at least we get too see more sides of the characters, rather than just good vs evil.

Maybe I'm just hearing him wrong (and was first introduced to him in Walking Dead season 2) but Scott Porter in every role makes everyone sound like they have a Southern accent and it's so distracting.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Finished up the Wonder Woman event and have all the level 20 movie gear now. Pretty sweet.

Also just realized I can use the auto turbo on my Hori Fighting Commander Pad to farm Endless Battle Sim with AI to level characters as I can set it to spam X to get through all post fight screens. Just have to keep an eye on it for when/if the AI loses. :D

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Finished up the Wonder Woman event and have all the level 20 movie gear now. Pretty sweet.

Also just realized I can use the auto turbo on my Hori Fighting Commander Pad to farm Endless Battle Sim with AI to level characters as I can set it to spam X to get through all post fight screens. Just have to keep an eye on it for when/if the AI loses. :D

How is that pad otherwise? Been eyeing something to use for fighting games beyond buying a $150+ tournament stick. I adored the MadCatz SFIV gamepad on 360 and was so annoyed it never was brought to current consoles.

Top Bottom