• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
How is that pad otherwise? Been eyeing something to use for fighting games beyond buying a $150+ tournament stick. I adored the MadCatz SFIV gamepad on 360 and was so annoyed it never was brought to current consoles.

I love it. I have this one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GVOFIAA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I had the other model with the longer handle on the left side before and wasn't crazy about it.

I actually had the Chun Li TE2 stick for a year or so. Sold it as it jumped in value to more than what I paid and my effort to get seriously into fighting games failed. Fighting Commander pad is great for just casually playing SP in games like this and at $40 I don't care if it goes long stretches without getting used unlike the $230 fight stick I hated see gather dust.

Spinky

Saw Wonder Woman, was great, and now I want to play her with the movie gear on, buuuuut then I remember this version of her is a total C-word.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I love it. I have this one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GVOFIAA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I had the other model with the longer handle on the left side before and wasn't crazy about it.

I actually had the Chun Li TE2 stick for a year or so. Sold it as it jumped in value to more than what I fair and my effort to get seriously into fighting games failed. Fighting Commander pad is great for just casually playing SP in games like this and at $40 I don't care if it goes long stretches without getting used unlike the $230 fight stick I hated see gather dust.

Thanks! Yea, was eyeing that one myself.

Will probably grab it then, not a fan of the stock PS4 pad for most of these fighters I own. (I also had a failed experiment with an expensive stick last-gen and would prefer not to go down that pointless hole again myself).

bubumiao

How is that pad otherwise? Been eyeing something to use for fighting games beyond buying a $150+ tournament stick. I adored the MadCatz SFIV gamepad on 360 and was so annoyed it never was brought to current consoles.
I suggest you get one of these Xbox 360 to PS4 controller converters from Brook's. If you search for a seller on eBay "whatsapp2012" you can find it for $40 shipped from Hong Kong and it takes a week to arrive (at least it did for me, I'm in USA). You want the lime green one ya see here.

http://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/22846686/

Hex

Banned
Finally found one thing that could make me turn the game off and say fuck it.
Very glad that Tekken 7 is out tonight.
Fucking carny assed upside down bullshit. The shock floor almost made me put my fist through my tv due to the stupid sound it made but I held out.
But that upside down horse shit, against deadshot no less?
Fuck Boon.

bubumiao

Fucking carny assed upside down bullshit. The shock floor almost made me put my fist through my tv due to the stupid sound it made but I held out.
Fuck Boon.
See ya in a week when you're tired of Tekken ;)

vg260

I suggest you get one of these Xbox 360 to PS4 controller converters from Brook's. If you search for a seller on eBay "whatsapp2012" you can find it for $40 shipped from Hong Kong and it takes a week to arrive (at least it did for me, I'm in USA). You want the lime green one ya see here.

If you're buying one of those Brook adapters, I highly recommend FocusAttack in the US rather than buying overseas through ebay:
https://www.focusattack.com/brands/Brook.html
I bought a couple through them. Great support if you have an issue.

Arcade Shock I've heard is also solid:
https://arcadeshock.com/collections/brook/products/brook-converter-various-configurations

If you're looking for one to use for the PS4 there's one that does either Xbox360 or Xbox One to the PS4 for $10 more than just the 360 to PS4 one.

Brandon F

Wait, the WW event ends June 5? I was waiting to buy this game after June 9 for the $100 PSN promo!

Is it possible to get her gear in game otherwise?

Brandon F

If you're buying one of those Brook adapters, I highly recommend FocusAttack in the US rather than buying overseas through ebay:
https://www.focusattack.com/brands/Brook.html
I bought a couple through them. Great support if you have an issue.

Arcade Shock I've heard is also solid:
https://arcadeshock.com/collections/brook/products/brook-converter-various-configurations

If you're looking for one to use for the PS4 there's one that does either Xbox360 or Xbox One to the PS4 for $10 more than just the 360 to PS4 one.

Thanks, though I got rid of my old 360 stick and SFIV pad when I switched to PS4 this gen anyway. Would need something entirely new to use anyway.

Zetta

Wait, the WW event ends June 5? I was waiting to buy this game after June 9 for the $100 PSN promo! Is it possible to get her gear in game otherwise?

No idea tbh, may just make it buyable with real money or when the Bluray releases but these are just speculations.

Xeteh

DBSKNnuUAAAiFqP.jpg

DBSKQbOUAAE_e6H.jpg

DBSKTKjVoAI0SOo.jpg

That is so depressing.

Perineum

Time to bid this game adieu until Red Hood is out. I'll mess with him then, but time to learn some Tekken starting tomorrow.

I played a lot of Ranked before bailing out today and broke into top 3000 with my Atrocitus. I was playing from a hella negative win loss though because I messed with Captain Cold first in ranked for 20 games haha.

I think Im now above 60% win rate almost 200 matches in ranked so that feels good.

Beat a really good Green Arrow player who had 400 matches, 100 more wins than losses, and I was told a 7% win chance. Fucked him up real good. :D

RootCause

I let the ai get me my movie gear. It's a shame you have to press x to continue. They could make automatic continue/retry when using an ai.

Just now won 2 matches with Superman. Both opponents definitely seemed way more skillful than me. Is Superman overall the best fighter in game? I used zoning vs Scarecrow in 2nd match and a mix of close combos and zoning in first match. Superman seems to be good for both type of players, at least for newbies like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJWSIgKrDv8

The Catwoman Cat Call achievement is so stupid. I've opened almost 2000 mother boxes, Catwoman is one of my most played characters and I only unlock abilities for characters I don't play.

Loot bias doesn't help.

ZeroX03

Banned
The Catwoman Cat Call achievement is so stupid. I've opened almost 2000 mother boxes, Catwoman is one of my most played characters and I only unlock abilities for characters I don't play.

Loot bias doesn't help.

Loot drop bias is only for post match rewards. Try put an AI Catwoman on Endless.

Injustice 2 is a great game , but i got tekken 7 yesterday and i loved too , so i need to split my time for 3 games injustice , tekken and forza horizon 3 lol

delSai

Tekken killed Injustice

I kinda feel like Aquaman is my kind of character, but just thinking about picking him makes me feel like an asshole. At least i'm enjoying it more again and thats pretty good.

I definitely will still be playing Injustice but I gotta say, the prevalence of zoning really makes my blood boil. It's fun to fight against a few times, but not when it's in darn near every match.

I really hope the balance patches nerf zoning just a tad, maybe even buff WW a bit too.

Q8D3vil

I just cant bring myself to play a 3d fighters, they are fun in the start, but i cant seem to enjoy them more than few hours.
I will definitely borrow it if one my friends bought it for the story mode.
I definitely will still be playing Injustice but I gotta say, the prevalence of zoning really makes my blood boil. It's fun to fight against a few times, but not when it's in darn near every match.

I really hope the balance patches nerf zoning just a tad, maybe even buff WW a bit too.
Zoning will probably get nerfed before EVO.
Lets not get get crazy about WW :p

Outside of Deadshot zoning ain't that bad it's more the upper legacy chars running the house that's the issue

But rest assured patches will happen

Outside of Deadshot zoning ain't that bad it's more the upper legacy chars running the house that's the issue

But rest assured patches will happen
Deadshot is the only zoner that I have legitimate problems with, the others I can deal with.

Firestorm's is also incredibly strong with his mobility, that meter burn ground trap and that overhead.

I'm definitely gonna wait for the first patch and see how it all shakes out!

Zoning will probably get nerfed before EVO.
Lets not get get crazy about WW :p
She's definitely not as strong as the likes of Black Adam or Black Canary. She certainly feels like a very "honest" character in this game.

Her trait gives her the ability to deal with a lot of situations or gives her options which in itself can be a huge help. But the randomness factor is just so annoying. I don't think SMALL buffs to WW would be uncalled for tbh.

f@luS

More than a member.

Fuck some aquaman, Superman and darkseid

JJShadow

I ventured yesterday into multiplayer and I have to say that taking into account this is the first fighting game I have played seriously, it went much better than expected: ended up with a 10/10 W/L balance and had lots of fun. I used mainly Supergirl, started using her a few days ago and I love her playstyle, that teleport is so annoying lol

I ventured yesterday into multiplayer and I have to say that taking into account this is the first fighting game I have played seriously, it went much better than expected: ended up with a 10/10 W/L balance and had lots of fun. I used mainly Supergirl, started using her a few days ago and I love her playstyle, that teleport is so annoying lol
I love supergirl. She has so many anti zoning tools it's hard to shut her down with ranged spam, but she's pretty well balanced as well so she doesn't feel cheap.
good to see folks dipping their feet into online.

what's depressing? she looks good. I wish most of her epic head pieces were not clown gear tho
Same. I've always hated harlequin costume Harley, and the game just constantly throws that gear in my face. Really needs more stuff like the pigtails and army helmet.

Xeteh

what's depressing? she looks good. I wish most of her epic head pieces were not clown gear tho

The fact that out of all the epics I've gotten Harley only two have been headpieces and they're the same ugly one visually. I haven't been able to get anything else for her.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Saw Wonder Woman, was great, and now I want to play her with the movie gear on, buuuuut then I remember this version of her is a total C-word.

I kept thinking about that as I was watching the movie. "Why can't I get this Wonder Woman in a good video game?"

Fuck Boon.
I do actually agree that a few too many of the modifiers just suck the fun out of the game (no combo/upside down/armor). But my workaround is just to send the AI into those fights. The other ones are easy enough to plan around I find and sometimes do change the fight strategy.

The fact that out of all the epics I've gotten Harley only two have been headpieces and they're the same ugly one visually. I haven't been able to get anything else for her.
There were two Harley Quinn multiverse events last week or weekend - I think beating them resulted in at least 6 epics, spread across every piece (head/torso/arm/leg/guns). Just keep your eyes opened for the Multiverse events that guarantee pieces in the meantime?

Xeteh

There were two Harley Quinn multiverse events last week or weekend - I think beating them resulted in at least 6 epics, spread across every piece (head/torso/arm/leg/guns). Just keep your eyes opened for the Multiverse events that guarantee pieces in the meantime?

I missed one because I was out and the other is where I got the 2nd headpiece.

Top Bottom