• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

hawk2025

Having now spent enough time with the game, I can easily say I like STAR Labs much better than Multiverse.

Multiverse is only a small improvement over living towers. There's just not enough interesting variety to justify dropping what used to be the meatiest parts of NRS games. Bummer.

Razmos

Black Manta is surprisingly well detailed
jessie-graybeal-atlantistransitionnpc-02.jpg

Having now spent enough time with the game, I can easily say I like STAR Labs much better than Multiverse.

Multiverse is only a small improvement over living towers. There's just not enough interesting variety to justify dropping what used to be the meatiest parts of NRS games. Bummer.
I actually agree with this. I have small hope that the multiverses will get more interesting (I wish they had multiverses that basically acted as Star Lab challenges/more in-depth character tutorials as players get more comfy with the game), but I think we've likely seen all there is to the mode gameplay-wise/modifier-wise with just the rewards changing.

Khezu

Star Labs was terrible.

But, the MK9 tower was the best NRS single player thing.

I hope the next game they bring it back, and also have living towers as a thing you unlock after the challenge tower.
Both ideas are good, but I think they need to co-exist to complement each other.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Can't wait to have my characters leveled high enough to beat these lvl20 anomalies. My lvl7 WW almost did but that's just too big a gap.

Xeteh

how?

would love to lvl my characters faster

Most likely going in to versus with 2 controllers. You set rounds to 300 seconds, one round to win (in Gameplay options under Extras on the main menu) then just defeat player 2 as fast as possible.

Just had someone rage quit on me so hard it froze my console , the game still finished and did the victory screen and showed me that the opponent has left the match but I couldn't do anything and not even the PlayStation menu would pop up. I had to restart my console 😂😂😂😂

You can also do single fight against the very easy AI. Make sure you put the best gear on your character and fight your lowest level character with base gear.

Thewonandonly

I just got this and have a couple questions?

So I suck at fighting game and never block and stuff. Watched some videos and relised that blocking and poking or just hitting are key. I would love more tips tho to get me good ;)

Also on PS4 should I use the joystick or D-pad?

Altairre

Yeah, the stick is not precise enough, especially for the quick change of directions. You can change the controls to allow for quarter and half circles but that's a bad idea. Motions like back - forward are easier and quicker than a half circle so you'll want to use the pad.

Hex

Banned
Tekken killed Injustice

I kinda feel like Aquaman is my kind of character, but just thinking about picking him makes me feel like an asshole. At least i'm enjoying it more again and thats pretty good.

I am doing both.
I like Tekken, but Injustice has Goddamn Batman.
Nothing is better than that.
I do an hour or so of one and then an hour or so of the other.

So I just realized that you actually need to carefully watch the animations to press button at right time to string the combos. And I kept blaming my controller or crap timing of my button press for missing combos. Damn this looks quite daunting now. I am sticking to one character at a time and currently it's Superman.

So I just realized that you actually need to carefully watch the animations to press button at right time to string the combos. And I kept blaming my controller or crap timing of my button press for missing combos. Damn this looks quite daunting now. I am sticking to one character at a time and currently it's Superman.

If you mean the strings, you can just dial those in as fast as you can. I know on my stick, i blaze through a strings buttons with zero thought towards timing. Combing strings together will require some thought though.

Tekken killed Injustice

I kinda feel like Aquaman is my kind of character, but just thinking about picking him makes me feel like an asshole. At least i'm enjoying it more again and thats pretty good.
Im playing both game lol a little bit of injustice and some bit of tekken o and forza horizon 3 lol

stn

If I don't get the Wonder Woman movie gear by the 5th, will I never be able to get it?
Its honestly very easy. I'm a complete Wonder Woman noob, I beat it all at level 12 (including the final level 20 boss). Oh, and I got to level 12 simply through that event.

Use B2 for spacing
Use D2 for anti-air
Use meter on BF3 MB
Activate trait whenever you have space
Use instant air shield toss

It was easy.

Slixshot

Banned
Its honestly very easy. I'm a complete Wonder Woman noob, I beat it all at level 12 (including the final level 20 boss). Oh, and I got to level 12 simply through that event.

Use B2 for spacing
Use D2 for anti-air
Use meter on BF3 MB
Activate trait whenever you have space
Use instant air shield toss

It was easy.

It's more the fact that I don't have the game yet and I am going to likely wait until the spend $100 deal goes live on June 9th

Cyros

I love the shit Damien gets from everyone.

Captain Cold: Playing hero now?
Robin: I'm not playing anything
Captain Cold: Most people only get to disappoint one father.

Rough paraphrase.

I just got this and have a couple questions?

So I suck at fighting game and never block and stuff. Watched some videos and relised that blocking and poking or just hitting are key. I would love more tips tho to get me good ;)

Also on PS4 should I use the joystick or D-pad?
They are great observations you made, you definitely on the right step forward

@Luce vs Firestorm you should only really block low unless he's in blue mode , he would have to hit you an insane amount of time to kill you with OH

His weakness is AAs so don't be afraid to jump in on him

Who you play Luce see can I help

Oh man, I can only seem to win against players with few numbers of matches. Honestly, I'm just not aggressive enough. I need to keep the pressure up so they make more silly mistakes. I just sit back and block until they eventually open me up.

Top Bottom