• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Red Hood, Power Girl and Reverse Flash Concept Art

5Wg91db.png

MB4PzsV.png

UK1R4ns.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/justinmurrayart/posts/10158635469630447

I guess people have gotten bored of the same zone based matches most of the time, it has absolutely feel off Twitch.

It's weird. From what I've played there's not been any kind of abundance of zoners at all. Played against one Deadshot and one Doctor Fate and everything else has been really varied. Unless it's just a super high level thing. I think the fall off is much more likely to be Tekken hitting the street.

It's weird. From what I've played there's not been any kind of abundance of zoners at all. Played against one Deadshot and one Doctor Fate and everything else has been really varied. Unless it's just a super high level thing. I think the fall off is much more likely to be Tekken hitting the street.

I'd say 70% of the games I've watched on Twitch have involved mainly zoning, I guess as you say it depends the level of player.

FHIZ

Boy, it sure would be nice to get that cat call ability so I could stop sitting here opening endless boxes.

That power girl concept is so much better than what we ended up with.

I guess people have gotten bored of the same zone based matches most of the time, it has absolutely feel off Twitch.
Its anecdotal but I don't run into many deadshots fates or firestorms in the top 500 in ranked its pretty much just a bunch of legacy characters. Black adams, batmans, supermans, aquamans.

Frustrated source crystals are such a pain to get. I refuse to do microtransactions. Leveling takes some time so there's no motivation to keep playing all of the characters. I want some sense of achievement. :(

BlizzKrut

Banned
I'm kind of surprised we still haven't got Killer Croc in an Injustice game, he's a pretty known Batman villain, I know I would love to play as him, maybe in the next one...

FHIZ

Frustrated source crystals are such a pain to get. I refuse to do microtransactions. Leveling takes some time so there's no motivation to keep playing all of the characters. I want some sense of achievement. :(
Yeah talk around release was that they came at an okay clip. Not the case at all. They should be rewarded here and there for events or chance of being in high level boxes.

Grimsen

Getting/equipping epic gear and getting access to the lvl20 multiverse missions are my main motivators for leveling. I think it's a good way to get somewhat acquainted with the entire roster.

Yeah talk around release was that they came at an okay clip. Not the case at all. They should be rewarded here and there for events or chance of being in high level boxes.

Yeah, it's dumb. It seems to top at slightly over 12k, with seemingly no way to get more. I'm hogging mine for better skins.

Cyros

Getting/equipping epic gear and getting access to the lvl20 multiverse missions are my main motivators for leveling. I think it's a good way to get somewhat acquainted with the entire roster.

Yeah, it's dumb. It seems to top at slightly over 12k, with seemingly no way to get more. I'm hogging mine for better skins.

I'm back up around 8.4k source crystals after buying the Vixen skin. Really unsure what to spend it on.

Xeteh

You guys all fawning over cleavage and here I just hope they make a premium Robin skin that makes him not Damian.

Grimsen

I'm back up around 8.4k source crystals after buying the Vixen skin. Really unsure what to spend it on.

There's more than likely something like the daily challenges that gives a pittance of source crystala, but I haven't noticed it yet. Will keep an eye on it tonight.

Someday Power Girl won't be a joke of a character. It's taken this long for Aquaman to become legit and to escape his Super Friends image.

karen2bstarrivusi.jpg

So who has beaten black adam this weeks guild boss fight.... and how did you do it ?

He takes too much of my health too quickly (those 9 hit combos!!). I can usually get his health down to 40-50%.

So who has beaten black adam this weeks guild boss fight.... and how did you do it ?

He takes too much of my health too quickly (those 9 hit combos!!). I can usually get his health down to 40-50%.

Soloed him thrice with Batman by spamming Batmans full 123 combo. AI have a knack for getting hit by certain moves like that one or Harley's Tantrum Stance 1 for some reason. Using Bats' trait to cover the full screen approach afterward usually guaranteed me another jump-in fullscreen if I timed it right. Between that and baiting his lightning with rolls full screen eventually gave me enough openings to finish him off.

There's a weird rhythm to the way he attacks that you pick up on if you play him enough. Once you figure it out you can start blowing up his approach with rolls and armored b3s/f3s. It's not easy and I lost a hell of a lot more than I won but it's doable.

LaNaranja

Anyone in here play Xenoverse 2? I really wish they would have just stolen some stuff from there with regards to character customization.

• Have a store where you can buy stuff. Steal the TP medal shop idea and make the store have a rotating catalog of items.
  • Create an equivalent to QQ bangs to separate stats from clothes so that you can simply make the character look the way you want them to rather than focusing on making the strongest character.
  • Let me color each piece of gear individually. The shader system they have in place now is dumb.
The thing that sucks is that all of these things would reduce the need for loot boxes and the whole reason for them is to get you to spend money. The design of the character customization stuff is so anti-cunsomer that it really turns me off from the whole game. I should have known better at this point. Warner gonna Warner.

FHIZ

Opened 1,000 boxes today trying to get this Catwoman ability. I am broken right now. I'd straight up pay money not to do this anymore.

FHIZ

All according to plan. As a fellow Catwoman fan, I feel your pain.
I don't even care about the move, I'm just so close to the platinum that this one in a seemingly million chance thing is driving me up the wall. Fucking a, just let us buy abilities with source crystals or something, damn.

patchday

That power girl concept is 1000 times better than what we got. :/

yeah that's reason why it was easy for me to skip ordering ultimate edition, etc. The power girl we got is not even the proper costume from the comic books. Guess they decided to give the Power Girl half effort since its not in the main game

I'd say 70% of the games I've watched on Twitch have involved mainly zoning, I guess as you say it depends the level of player.

so you're just going to ignore Tekken 7 and bigtime streamers like jwong streaming Tekken 8-tournaments?

I am done with this topic tho it's just kinda obvious a lot of the audience switching to watching the new fighting game on the block to figure out if its a worthy purchase. I know I've been watching some streams. The graphics look kinda bad but gameplay looks fun

(edit: No offense to Tekken 7 fans I still plan to get the game soon not trying to be a hater)

Dominator

Is there a very easy way to level up characters? Whether that be multiverse, taking them online, offline matches, etc...

I want to get everyone to 20 in the fastest time possible and then worry about the gear later.

Top Bottom