• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Carbonox

If there's a GAF guild purge going on so that only active players remain, I'll throw my hat in to the ring to join as I'm playing this a lot (only got it last week and I'm having tons of fun).

patchday

One great thing bout the gaf 3 guild just noticed we bout to complete weekly challenge for 300 online wins. We just 40 away from the goal. I'm going to bounce out of this poison ivy multiverse and go see if I can win some matches before going to work

Skilletor

Anyone seen Tom Brady's videos on the problems with the inputs in this game (and every NRS game so far)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QKVbY93UI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2OfruISVgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8thlgLIS2g

I really hope they tighten this shit up, if not in a patch, in the next game.

I would use alt controls for QCFs, if only BFs weren't changed.

That and the string input windows. They need to fix them so your window to input the next button in the string is farther down, so you have less time before the hit occurs and more time after it, to get rid of the "dial a combo" feel and let you hiy confirm things. Especially having to combo from jumping attacks by needing to input the start of your string before even land, despite what the on screen animations and frames say.

Also the button combinations for things like L and H for throw, or L and M for interact have so much trouble getting consistently, except for when you don't want them and are trying to do a string with those buttons in a sequence (which is why they added an option to turn off the combinations and only use the dedicated buttons).

After 5 games (MKDC through Inj2), the sloppiness in the core player input to on screen action should get fixed.

and fucking stance switch

I knew I wasn't crazy. I have never tried to play an NRS game for very long precisely because of the string inputs.

This buffer thing has been driving me absolutely nuts. I would do d1 w/ supergirl, and then try to get b12, and keep getting her fucking uppercut with 10983409432802485098 million frames of recovery.

I was about to give up on this game because of all of this. It just doesn't feel good to control. I feel so disconnected from my character. Then I played a long set (3 hours) with a friend and the game finally clicked. I still think it's ass to control. I hate that there are practically no hit confirms; you pretty much have to treat strings as a single move. The game does have a lot of spacing and footsies, which I enjoy a lot. By the end of the session, I felt I finally understood how to play the game and was doing supergirl fly loops and fly/unfly stuff. I had a lot of fun.

I still think the controls in this game are ass, though.

I'll type this in guild chat at some point too. But at least in the case of gaf guild 3 I'd estimate only bout 10 of us are still actively doing guild universes. The rest are probably dead weight that have moved on to other games, etc.

Do we plan to merge all the active gafs into a guild at some point where everyone puts in work? each person should probably be required to at least do one activity in the guild verse.

You guys aware successful guilds are earning like 1,000 source crystals for completing guildverses right?
Is there any place to see exactly what rewards there are for conwting various stages/tiers of Guild Multiverses? The Xbox gaf guild is pretty slow on completing ours and wondering if it's worth me trying to grind the towers mostly myself...or encouraging others to.

delSai

If we're "merging guilds" let's pick the one that has gotten the farthest in trophies as our main one.

Making a new one would probably me much easier. Instead of making room and deleting people that might return to the game one day, those who are still actively playing just leave and make their own Guild.

Yeah Guilds have fallen off pretty hard. As expected.

I am down for us merging into one or two.

I am still in guild 1 and things have fallen off substantially over the last week especially with the release of Tekken 7.

OSHAN

I'm in G5 and it has fallen off a bit. Admittedly I'm part of the problem since Tekken came out, but I'm not done with I2 at all. If there's a new one in the works I'd be down.

I'm down for joining a new guild. Busy with the national day tomorrow and my little sister's birthday party so I might now be able to join before the evening.

Yeah, Tekken and the Testpunch kinda caused me to lapse on things a bit, but I'd be down to re-consolidate the guilds if they start getting too small/inactive so we can try and work on our Multiverse(s).

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Yea guild 6 doesn't seem very active at all anymore unfortunately. I'd join a new one

Same with guild 7.

I'm still playing, though I don't game a ton, and would join a more active guild and put time into the guild multiverse.

vaderise

I bought the game 2 days ago and as a huge DC fan i'm preety sure i'll be playing this for a long time.
So i'm up to joining a mew guild. Psn: vaderise

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I have to say again that the AI option is great and really helps me not be annoyed at the grind to level characters so I can get good gear for them. Even more so with the turbo feature on the Hori Fighting Commander pad.

I'm working at home this afternoon and just have the AI fighting in Endless Battle Sim with turbo on the pad mashing X to get through the post fight stuff. Leveling Batman currently, so I don't even have to mess with it when the AI eventually loses since it just repicks him since the cursor starts there. :D

EDIT: Or not, brain fart there as just noticed the AI had lost and it was just spamming heavy attacks since the autopick after losing of course can't select the AI loadout. :D Still no biggie, just have to keep an eye on it every now and again and re-start it if the AI has lost.

delSai

So... before we do that new Guild.. should we go for a new name? To differentiate the new from the old Guilds? If yes, someone needs to think of something. Something thats even funnier than House of L's, if that's possible.

Currently downloading a new update, no idea what it does.

Let us know what's in the notes please.
Edit: DLC!?

Spinky

It's not letting me download him...

DBlWl0DXUAMQmpL.jpg:large

Guild name: Fortress of L's

Is there a certain date in the US when most schools let out for Summer break? Most here are done on Wednesday next week. We could launch the guild then and keep the others around for new members.

Top Bottom