• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I also predict the preacher's wife to successfully seduce Boyd at some point.

I don't think Boyd is the type to cheat on Ava. If he is, well, god help him.

SWyr1.gif

14u36.gif

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Yeah. I'm pretty sure there is a UK Wildcats banner or flag of some kind in the bar, or there was. Also, in the newest episode they were talking about Pappy Van Winkle (Old Rip Van Winkle) bourbon, which is all good bourbon, but depending on the specific bottle could be one of the most highly sought after bourbons in the world. They said $200 a bottle, so I assume the 20 or 23 year, which indicates the number of years it was aged in the barrel. Most good bourbons are in the 5-7 year range, to give you some idea. They have also showed Kentucky Ale boxes, which is a beer brewed here in Lexington. That's the box Raylan used to carry out the documents from his dad's house, and it's also what Ava refused to take at the bar, saying she already had 3 cases she couldn't sell.

I'd say it was the 23 y.o since I bought the 20 in Sweden for about $150. Really great stuff.

Liked the episode a lot as well, much better than the first, which wasn't bad.

New episode tonight:

Man I'm glad they do recaps. I'm not used to watching a TV show once a week. I already don't remember the details about Waldo Truth or who Drew Thompson is. Apparently a pilot hired him or something? Yeah I'm out of it.

edit: caught up via the Justified Wiki. The real Waldo hasn't been seen in 30 years, he left with a pilot named Drew Thompson, Art recognized that name. Art remembers Drew once parachuted with cocaine and died which was shown in the intro - yet it was revealed to be Waldo because of a scar on his body consistent with the one his wife described giving him. So now Raylan has to ask his father where Drew is.

- Audio commentary for the first 17 min of last week's episode
Thanks for tuning in for last Tuesday night’s episode, “Where’s Waldo”! We hope you enjoyed it as much as the critics did (more on them later). In the meantime, we’ve got a very special feature for our very special readers.

Bill Johnson, the director of “Where’s Waldo”, was kind enough to stop by our offices and record an audio commentary for the first seventeen minutes of the episode! Here’s how you can listen to it:

Right click on the link below and select “Save Link As…”

Save the .ZIP file to a directory of your choice

Unzip the file to extract the MP3

Open up the MP3 in your favorite media player

Get the episode ready on your TV

When the “Previously on Justified” finishes, start playing the MP3 on your media player. (You’ll hear two beeps in the MP3: the first is when the episode begins and the second is when you return from the first commercial break.)

Enjoy!

[Download Bill Johnson’s commentary for Justified episode #4.02, “Where’s Waldo”]

bndadm

Man I'm glad they do recaps. I'm not used to watching a TV show once a week.

It's a blessing and sometimes a curse, because what they show is always prevelant to the episode you're about to watch, but it can sometimes ruin the suspense.

But I find them a must because of the heavily serialized nature of the show (which is great) makes me forget the sometimes one-off characters they bring back.

bndadm

Just read that this weeks Archer episode will feature Timothy Olymphant as Archer's old friend. Not sure if he plays himself or a character (funny if he plays himself).

Also, my wife made the connection of Archer-Justified with the Justified Season 2 finale "Bloody Harlen" and Archer Season 3 "Bloody Ferlin".

Kinda neat. Or not, we just love Justified. :)

Just read that this weeks Archer episode will feature Timothy Olymphant as Archer's old friend. Not sure if he plays himself or a character (funny if he plays himself).

Also, my wife made the connection of Archer-Justified with the Justified Season 2 finale "Bloody Harlen" and Archer Season 3 "Bloody Ferlin".

Kinda neat. Or not, we just love Justified. :)

It's ironic that the Archer people didn't intend to make that connection back then.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Haha, no way Raylan lets this just slide.

Speculation:
Raylan chasing them down to Florida maybe?

Burt

"Gettin' a stiffy yet?"

"Lil' bit."

That needs to be gif'd. Immediately. Would be so perfect for announcements and teasers and reveals and such.

Also

THEOOOOOOO

AND SNAKE BITTESSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom