• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Ugh, I hate those stupid profile page shots. It's dumb af coz one picture it and more importantly, IG got rid of the timeline and went for highlights instead so that shit is not even in the right order on your TL/HL.

Anyway is there a primer on them? Lol.

I need some info on JiU, Gahyeon and SuA.

Yep, I think I'm gonna stan her.

That was probably the real reason on why he left RM

Yeah and if the other rumors are true, that Gary and Gil aren't really on speaking terms, then I think it just all snowballed for Gary and he had to cut loose and restart his life.

Lmao.

Haseul's disgustingly pretty though according to Horse Fany and I fully agree... in fact I'm willing to say that she's probably the prettiest next-gen idol right now.

Something about her eyes are just so alluring and inviting... I can't really say why though, it just is imo.

llehuty

Ugh, I hate those stupid profile page shots. It's dumb af coz one picture it and more importantly, IG got rid of the timeline and went for highlights instead so that shit is not even in the right order on your TL/HL.

Anyway is there a primer on them? Lol.

I need some info on JiU, Gahyeon and SuA.

Yep, I think I'm gonna stan her.

Yeah and if the other rumors are true, that Gary and Gil aren't really on speaking terms, then I think it just all snowballed for Gary and he had to cut loose and restart his life.

Lmao.

Haseul's disgustingly pretty though according to Horse Fany and I fully agree... in fact I'm willing to say that she's probably the prettiest next-gen idol right now.

Something about her eyes are just so alluring and inviting... I can't really say why though, it just is imo.
Yeah, she has a really unique look. Which is quite a feat with all the groups debuting recently.

TWICE will be at KCON NY.
C8vqOTJU0AANUXE.jpg

That's some fucked up shit.

On the other hand though, at least it happened to Hyeri not some nugu. I mean yeah it still sucks that it's a prank but that 18K isn't really that life changing in the grand scheme of things for Hyeri.

But if it was for a nugu? That 18k probably could've paid off their debts or whatever and would be a life changing moment.

Yeah, she has a really unique look. Which is quite a feat with all the groups debuting recently.

I have a feeling Loona is gonna be stacked in terms of visuals... there's another member that have excellent visuals; but I can't say who it is because a black van might show up outside my house and take me away haha.

Haseul looks like a few normal girls that i know didn't see anything special... maybe it's the stage presence that makes her look unique?

Damn, I want to live where you live lol.

Pendulum

To vote in Broduce 101, you need a CJ One ID - which is linked to a Korean mobile number. Hope those netizens have Moon Bok's back.

Mei Qi finally returns from China to perform with WJSN... and Cheng Xiao was missing in action so recent 13-member stages are still difficult to come by.

60fps 1080p
32min, 44sec. — [은별TV] 20170408 드림캐쳐(DREAMCATCHER) 미니 팬미팅 GOOD NIGHT

170408 드림캐쳐(Dream Catcher) - Good Night 전체 직캠(FANCAM)@김포공항 롯데몰

20170408 FULL-HD (끝멘트) 드림캐쳐(DREAMCATCHER) 전체 BY 철이 147company - 김포공항 팬싸인회(직캠/fancam)

20170408 초근접 굿나잇(GOOD NIGHT) 드림캐쳐(DREAMCATCHER) 전체 BY 철이 147company - 김포공항 팬싸인회(직캠/fancam)

20170408 FULL-HD (시작멘트) 드림캐쳐(DREAMCATCHER) 전체 BY 철이 147company - 김포공항 팬싸인회(직캠/fancam)

[은별TV] 20170408 드림캐쳐(DREAMCATCHER) 팬사인회@김포공항 - F1.Good Night

20170408 김포공항 팬싸인회 드림캐쳐 굿나잇 Dreamcatcher GOOD NIGHT

32min, 53sec. — [은별TV 4K] 20170408 드림캐쳐(DREAMCATCHER) 미니 팬미팅 GOOD NIGHT
31min, 33sec. — [은별TV Live] 20170408 드림캐쳐(DREAMCATCHER) 미니 팬미팅 실시간 [1440p stream]

[은별TV 4K] 20170408 드림캐쳐(DREAMCATCHER) 팬사인회@김포공항 - 01.Good Night

Is that GOAT backup dancer?
R1920x0

jeti pls

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's good but not as good as Boy. This is a hot mini and what kpop needs rn.

EXID just strolls in lowkey saving kpop.

llehuty

Laidback EXID is GOAT. I wish they did this kind of release more often, a shame that Solji is not there to elevate everything.

They're so precious.

As someone from the US, I still manage to be surprised at how physically affectionate girl-friends are with each other in other cultures. It's adorable how Yoohyeon and Gahyeon were pretty much clinging onto each other for the whole video, and my heart did a little flip when Yoohyeon was tickling Handong's cheek.

I hope they stay together for a long time. I get this weird outsider vibe from Handong in their candid videos, and it doesn't help that her roles in the two singles so far have been pretty tiny.

ryan-ts

CrimeScene3Cast.jpg

Eunji, Kim Ji Hoon, Park Jiyoon, Yang Se Hyung and Jang Jin. A really solid roster. Can't wait for the third season.

Positive:
-Eunji
-Park Jiyoon is still on the show

Negative:
- No Jinho

I'm sure the show will be excellent as always.

EXID mini song ranking (really good mini!):
1. Boy
2. Night Rather Than Day
3. How Why

llehuty

Top Bottom