• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Yebin looked the best with neck long hair as seen below imo. Long hair doesn't quite suit her as much, though it's better than the what she had for most of P101.

·feist·;233322097 said:
R1920x0
Csuu_e-UEAEih_g.jpg:orig
CuU3NAqUsAEbM30.jpg:orig

Either way, she still has a long way to go.

Bowlie

Banned
Congrats!

Reallyhyped for their proper debut.

Thanks! I had a 2 or 3 minute window to get mine, it was unexpected.

Now I can calmly wait for their MV. I just learned that Dreamcatcher will release their album in a few hours (thought it was going to be later this week), I got that to look forward too!

·feist·;233229965 said:
jongkookie Video Block, feat. special guests:

Damn that was awesome!

Thanks man!!

Catching up on some posts after a crazy ass weekend so bear with me lol.

--

BP's Rose with black hair is fncking dangerous. Good lord I'm glad she didn't keep it, otherwise my bias list would fall apart easily lol.

--

Idk about y'all but I'm sorta invested with LoonaTheNeverDebut(I see you feist lol) now. Haseul's visuals are killer and tbh Live&Love is actually a decent song. It's giving me some Soshi Into The New World vibes but with a more modern take unlike what GFriend did with Glass Bead.

--

I might've mentioned this before, but I'm also all aboard the Gugudan train. A Girl Like Me is seriously one of my favorite songs of the year. Really hope they can get invited to Knowing Brothers soon, I need a primer on who's who lol.

Also I've been bitten by the Sejeong bug. She truly seems like an awesome and down to earth human being and I truly wish her all the success in the world. Happy Together mentioned it but she really does seem like a Hani 2.0 and I think that's cool. This world wouldn't mind if we had more Hani's haha.

--

On the other hand, I wish I can say similar things about Pristin. The group and Wee Woo just hasn't clicked for me at all. Nayoung and Pinky are obviously the biggest draw and I get it, but as a whole, I kinda feel like they're a Wal-Mart version of Twice.

I really don't have anything to point out about why I don't like them, they just really didn't click for me at the start and I've given them chances since Wee Woo came out. Hopefully their next release will start clicking though coz knowing that they're from Pledis, I honestly don't see a future for them if they keep this path.

--

New members for Running Man and a new PD?

Tbh, I'm glad they're trying but I don't see how two new characters can freshen up the show. At this point what they've done in the past just won't work and RM basically has no formula these days so I just don't know how it's going to work.

Also bringing on Se Chan seems pretty suspect since his older brother Se Hyung is a household name now thanks to MuDo.

--

EXID's new song... is this the first SOTY candidate? It sounds really really good, the fact that we have to wait 5-6 more days til it comes out is ridiculously disappointing.

--

IU and Oh Hyuk?!?!

Damn wasn't the last MuDo highway music festival in 2015? I kinda can't believe they waited 2 years for this shit, but consider me excited af!

Speaking of which, we should be getting another highway music festival soon. I wonder if that'll speed the process to get a new member, unless of course Hong-chul comes back which according to rumors is supposedly in the works.

--

As a huge baseball fan, it's sorta disappointing to see Twice not kill it with those baseball apparel.

Average looking girls immediately go from 5/10 to a 7/10 with baseball hats and with Twice, there was no noticeable improvement imo. I guess in one way this is a good thing, but eh... maybe it's the styling? Idk, Tzuyu is the only one who looks like she can rock it, the rest of the group looks like they're forced to wear it lol.

--

Yep, Somi "has a crush" on their vocal coach.

The bit is that she's in love with him but the members are telling her to gtfo and focus on her work and studies instead of love coz she's still young. It's actually pretty funny coz the vocal coach is ridiculously nice to Somi(as well as to the legit singers like my fave noona, Minzy, and Yewon) but he's remained a professional to her while she's literally fawning over him. It's kinda cute to watch tbh lol.

Also, I'm legit excited for their main title track. It's seriously one of the best things I've heard all year.

--

Somin looking like BoA is a first imo. I don't see it tbh.

Speaking of which, did BoA do something to her face? I kinda can't recognize her anymore on Instagram these days.

--

Man if Hyori is making a comeback this year, I feel sorry for the nugus and whoever else is attempting a comeback. IU's going to dominate the charts until July(maybe even for the rest of the year), and if the queen comes back... there ain't gonna be enough space left for the rest.

--

Damn, that was a lot and I intentionally ignored some stuff I don't care about... I'll reflect on my mistakes and post more on the thread lol.

No No Eul

Those english lyrics during the chorus are kinda... basic. Even so, it's a really good tune.

lol<3

As a huge baseball fan, it's sorta disappointing to see Twice not kill it with those baseball apparel.

Average looking girls immediately go from 5/10 to a 7/10 with baseball hats and with Twice, there was no noticeable improvement imo. I guess in one way this is a good thing, but eh... maybe it's the styling? Idk, Tzuyu is the only one who looks like she can rock it, the rest of the group looks like they're forced to wear it lol.

Well obviously you can't improve on J-Trinity perfection. :p

Seriously though, I thought they all looked great in that MLB photoshoot.

Hani said:

llehuty

Yeeeeeeees, this is too good. Smehow they managed to make it more high energy than chase me. And I love that they integrated that part that was in one of the Chase Me trailers in that Sua breakdown.

Choreo doesn't look as bold as Chase Me's? I think I like that hair throw too much. Great song!

Check this preview, that features more choreo than the MV. The intro alone >>>>>>

MBK is such trash. Also Dia's comeback album is titled YOLO. That's about as tragic as it gets.
AIDs here to support YOLO.

I'm still rooting for them though.

No No Eul

Definitely my favourite track on the new mini.

Those Ralliart patches on their uniforms though. So random. :p

Arin said:

I decided to watch The K2, principally because it had Yoona in it but also because the premise sounded quite interesting. The first episode had potential but the pacing was absolutely terrible.

Why have a couple of establishing shots for a scene when you can have 27 of them? Why have a tightly-paced, focused action sequence when you can have a fight scene that drags on for what feels like half an hour? I swear you could have halved the runtime of this show and it would have had no effect on the story they were trying to tell whatsoever.

I skipped to the final episode just to see what happened and was glad I hadn't bothered with the other 14 episodes in between.

ultra7k

Oh My Girl's title track is growing very slowly on me, but the rest of the album is exactly what I wanted from them.

Love it.

Yea Dreamcatcher is awesome. They have a good production team backing them, Superbomb, I think they have the potential to become big if they get the right opportunities. No denying the production for Dreamcatcher has been top notch.

Pretty sure that's JiU, the leader.

Does she or DC have an Insta I can follow?

I've been lowkey loving Chase Me for a while now, but Good Night solidified it and I'm now officially stanning lol.

Also, Good Night is so fun to play on drums... I just wish I had a second bass pedal to make it easier... my right foot feels like it's gonna fall off haha.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Catching up...

Girl's Day: They fine but song is meh.
Red Velvet: Now replacing A Pink???? Very pleasant song.
Oh My Girl: MV ended up not being so RV as the teaser images looked but the song is soooo much like early Dal Shabet... but that's a good thing. They are super cute.
Dreamcatcher: Meh. Comes off amateur after stanning Babymetal a bit.
Taeyeon: Like a boring version of that Hurts album from several years back.

llehuty

Show Champion EP.223 DREAMCATCHER - Good Night
Dreamcatcher(&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;) 'GOOD NIGHT' Showcase Stage (&#50501;&#47805;, &#24801;&#22818;, Nightmare)
Dat choreooooo. I'm not sold on some of the vocal processing. Proper live versions will probably fix this.

Show Champion EP.223 SEOLHAYOON - The man bothers the woman
Trot-tango fusion. And the girl looks like a matured version of I.O.I f Sohye. The facial expressions are identical.

&#50500;&#51060;&#46356;(Eyedi) - Best Mistake (Vlive live)
Wrecking my rankings, one clip at a time.

[STATION] TEN &#53584;_&#22818;&#20013;&#22818; (&#47805;&#51473;&#47805;; Dream In A Dream)_Music Video Teaser
Nobody asked for a new Taemin, but I'm not complaining.

Top Bottom