• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Andamo

Neo Member
Don't know if anybody's interested given that it's almost a month old at this point, but Stellar's CRY single finally went up on the US iTunes. Don't know why it took so long.

llehuty

I've been out for the last 10 days and I couldn't bother linking stuff, so here we go:

[MV] INX(인엑스) - 오나(Alright)
Really strong boy group debut. It gives early Infinite vibes.

Die of cuteness overload watching 5 minutes of Momo being dumb

I.O.I's Yoojung acting like a fan during a fansign
I'm going to miss this group so much ;_;

I gave a chance to BAP's mini after listening that summer banger they just released, and it ends up there is another banger there: B.A.P - Do What I Feel

While it's a good debut I'm not sure I'll be listening to these songs for ever. Time to roll out the next two MVs.

I'm on this camp. Whistle is the less replayable song ever. It should be half it's length, and treated as an intro track. Boombayah is cute, though.

Pendulum

Alex is the new leader of Rania.

I thought Rania died because the agency were shitballs who didn't pay anyone they owed and also all the girls left?

Pretty much, but it was the 3 remaining original members that left. That left 3 (the longest in the group joined at the start of 2015) and they've apparently added 3 new members. 9 Muses who?

---

Welp, Tiffany uploaded the Japanese imperial flag to her social media on Korean National Liberation Day.

Is Fany's thing a K-netz reaction or just the standard Netizenbuzz haters parade?

I swear, NB has gotten more salty as fnck ever since her beloved ZICO started pounding Seolhyun's stash.

NB's hate is a shame, I remember when she did a few livestreams a while back and she's actually pretty good looking.

Jisoo does come off as their grounding, like Soyeon for T-ara or Sojin for Girl's Day. Is she the leader or is there not one?

As mentioned, supposedly there isn't. But it seems like Jennie could be the leader if somebody had to labeled as one. Not like it really matters though as it's quite interesting that Jisoo somehow has that effect.

I don't think I've really seen somebody else have that effect on a group.

·feist·;213630135 said:

2 things:

1. I'll be on the lookout for some Ye-in and thanks for the Lee Sung-kyung. I just started following her on Instagram and apparently the thread missed her birthday by a few days so this works haha.

2. Can we just have your posts at the top of the page all the time? I feel like this is how the thread needs to move forward from now on haha.

ramyeon

Is Fany's thing a K-netz reaction or just the standard Netizenbuzz haters parade?

I swear, NB has gotten more salty as fnck ever since her beloved ZICO started pounding Seolhyun's stash.

NB's hate is a shame, I remember when she did a few livestreams a while back and she's actually pretty good looking.
Backlash will be pretty significant I imagine.

Amateur mistake from Tiffany, really stupid thing to do and honestly she should know better considering her position in the industry.

She would get hate for posting the Imperial Flag any other day, but to do it on Gwangbokjeol is just flat out dumb and insensitive.

Backlash will be pretty significant I imagine.

Amateur mistake from Tiffany, really stupid thing to do and honestly she should know better considering her position in the industry.

She would get hate for posting the Imperial Flag any other day, but to do it on Gwangbokjeol is just flat out dumb and insensitive.

I read the r/Kpop post about this and checked IG and SC since I follow her... hrrrrmm lol.

CMIIW, but she's in Tokyo for SM Town Tokyo and she posted those pics/clips during the concert and during the after party which presumably was going on at 10PM on August 14th.

Technically, I don't see anything wrong with it since her posts was presumably a day before Independence day but I can see why people are pissed off because it was mere hours before the holiday started.

I do wonder what the backlash will be. Should I get my popcorn ready and expect Tzuyu levels of messy handling or is SM's PR team gonna handle this masterfully?

ramyeon

I read the r/Kpop post about this and checked IG and SC since I follow her... hrrrrmm lol.

CMIIW, but she's in Tokyo for SM Town Tokyo and she posted those pics/clips during the concert and during the after party which presumably was going on at 10PM on August 14th.

Technically, I don't see anything wrong with it since her posts was presumably a day before Independence day but I can see why people are pissed off because it was mere hours before the holiday started.

I do wonder what the backlash will be. Should I get my popcorn ready and expect Tzuyu levels of schadenfreude or is SM's PR team gonna handle this masterfully?
Japanese flag is whatever.

Imperial Flag is a different story and as someone who has been working in the industry that long she should know better.

Japanese flag is whatever.

Imperial Flag is a different story and as someone who has been working in the industry that long she should know better.

Damn, you caught my ninja edit! Oh well lol.

Anyway, the posts for those who want to see it:

TiffanyJapaneseImperialFlag.png

Now that I've seen it myself... idk really. I'm not trying to defend her or anything, but the IG pic is ridiculously harmless. If I was being very pedantic I'd be more pissed if the words were in this order: Babes <3 [Japan Flag]. That would actually imply something rather than the mishmash of words and emojis.

The Snapchat filter on the other hand. That I can definitely see, but only because someone pointed it out as the Imperial Flag. I guess it's because I'm not Korean and that's why it doesn't bother me initially. That said, if I grew up from the valleys of California, with no proper history lessons whatsoever, I'd think this is a cool looking design.

Anyway, yeah she definitely done fncked up either way. That much in itself is quite clear but given the facts and circumstances, yeah idk and this can go both ways really.

Sidenote: Who the fnck are the sorry ass interns running Snapchat's Geotag filters? Surely somebody in their team is Asian, maybe even Korean, who has access to all the geotag filters and has told their sups that this shit isn't appropriate.

Then again, Snapchat does have a history of being inappropriate...

Peru

Awareness of the swastika-like implications of the imperial flag is very low outside of Asia. That design is used in all kinds of settings to imply japanese-ness. But you can see why Koreans would be sensitive to it - we wouldn't need a 2nd glance to recognize if nazi elements popped up in some design.

I don't think the IG would've become a story without the snap.

ramyeon

The Snapchat filter on the other hand. That I can definitely see, but only because someone pointed it out as the Imperial Flag. I guess it's because I'm not Korean and that's why it doesn't bother me initially. That said, if I grew up from the valleys of California, with no proper history lessons whatsoever, I'd think this is a cool looking design.
I mean she's been living and working in Korea for the better part of 10 years now, if she doesn't know the implications of the imperial flag (Which I personally doubt) then she definitely should.

Either way it just comes off as really ignorant and insensitive.

Selane

Awareness of the swastika-like implications of the imperial flag is very low outside of Asia. That design is used in all kinds of settings to imply japanese-ness. But you can see why Koreans would be sensitive to it - we wouldn't need a 2nd glance to recognize if nazi elements popped up in some design.

Yeah, that's the point. Someone that has lived in Korea for a decade like Tiffany should know better at this point.

llehuty

Link fest goes on:

BeatBurger &#48708;&#53944;&#48260;&#44144;_VAGABOND
This could be less edgy, but that out of nowhere chorus can't be denied. Really curious about this group(?), they have done a big style jump from their debut..

&#50640;&#51060;&#45936;&#51068;&#47532;(A-Daily)_Chu
Strong disco T-ara vibes in this.

&#47788;&#49828;&#53440;&#50641;&#49828;(MONSTA X) _ &#45348;&#44172;&#47564; &#51665;&#52265;&#54644;(Stuck)This is good, but I would rather have them not being a BTS knock off.

Subin(&#49688;&#48712;) (Dal shabet(&#45804;&#49380;&#48307;), ATO(&#50500;&#53664;) _ UPDATE(UP&#45936;&#51060;&#53944;)
Typical bland duet.

YOUNHA(&#50980;&#54616;) _ Fly To High (The God Of Highschool Game(&#44051; &#50724;&#48652; &#54616;&#51060;&#49828;&#53224; &#44172;&#51076;) OST)
This is cute.

Hyemi being a badass with just one sentence.

Pledis Girlz with some interesting cover choices in their last concert: Rib Velvet's Happiness and Sica's Fly (this one starts a bit rough, but it gets better).

Unpretty Rapstar and Hit the stage are being subbed! Yay.

Unpretty Rapstar is sticking to the previous seasons formula of bullshit edit and bullshit jury picks. I still can't believe
Yuk Ji Dam got the 2nd track, when she shouldn't even be there in the first place.
Plenty of underdogs worth rooting for, like Grace, Janey and Euna Kim. I need the cube girl and Juk Yi Dam out of my screen, so damn annoying.

The show is still enjoyable, but this is probably their weakest start yet (2nd ep was ok, but 1st one was dragging too much).

I don't think the IG would've become a story without the snap.

Yup.

I mean she's been living and working in Korea for the better part of 10 years now, if she doesn't know the implications of the imperial flag (Which I personally doubt) then she definitely should.

Do agencies have some kind of cultural sensitivity or history training? I wonder if it's something they should start doing now especially after this, Seolhyun and Tzuyu's scandals.

Her apology letter btw:

Hello. This is Tiffany.

I sincerely apologize for my mistake on a meaningful day like this that caused many people to feel unhappy.

I am very embarrassed for my mistake that caused many people to feel disappointed and I am deeply reflecting on myself.

I know everyone is watching my words and actions so from now on I will try my best to become more mature in my thoughts and actions so that this kind of mistake will never happen again.

Once again, I am very sorry for causing disappointment because of my fault.

I personally think the apology is fine and she or SM couldn't have handled it any better but of course the netizens don't think so. Some of the comments on her IG are fucking insane, telling her to "join her dead mother" while some are a little less ridiculous, calling for her to quit that Slam Dunk show or whatever.

I want to feel sorry for Fany for the comments but my god, I feel more sorry that our human existence has come to this. They can call for her to quit SNSD or whatever but insulting her and her dead mom? Man fuck that shit.

There's an episode in Let's Fight Ghost where an idol committed suicide due to the hate comments she was getting and as you might've guessed, her ghost stayed in this realm haunting her haters and grotesquely twisting their fingers and killing them. And I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda glad to see that she was getting her revenge.

I'm not saying that this is what Fany should do, but rather, I would love to see a celebrity somehow get their revenge on these vengeful assholes. No matter how dumb their mistake was, nobody deserves these kind of comments as long as they either apologized or suffered legal consequences.

Finally, interesting sidenote from my own experience as well as solicited thoughts from friends... the Imperial Flag doesn't have the same effect in the Philippines despite Japan's occupation in WW2 and war crimes such as the Bataan Death March or the Manila Massacre. The generation of Filipinos who had to live through WW2 definitely harbor some kind of hate towards the Japanese but it's not as pervasive in our society as it is in Korea.

Niks

Of course knets blowing this thing out of proportion. Yes, it was a terrible mistake... but a mistake all the same without any ill will behind it.

Some are calling her to quit SNSD. smh...

A reaction to such an ignorant blunder is appropriate. But to nobodys surprise, it's a massive overraction from Korean netizens. I don't mind calls for her stepping down from that Unnies show, but SNSD and the entire Korean industry forever? Fuck off. I love how comments on her apology article are claiming she doesn't mention the Liberation Day at all in her apology, when it's right there in the first sentence after her introduction. Which meaningful day do you think she's talking about? Toxic twats coming out of the woodwork to hate more than necessary.

llehuty

I just watched the first 2 episode of Hit the stage, and damn, does this show drag for ever. 140 minutes to show 8 dances. I know it must make a lot of economical sense for mnet to get 2 episodes out of one recording, but it's just boring TV. The results reveal is so damn extra. I'm really into watching dancing shows and stuff, but I can't find myself going through these episodes ever again. What a waste of a cool concept.

Also, the dancing is not that good to begin with, half of the stages were quite bad. I will just stick to watch youtube clips of each episode.

Do agencies have some kind of cultural sensitivity or history training? I wonder if it's something they should start doing now especially after this, Seolhyun and Tzuyu's scandals.

Tzuyu's scandal was caused by a fucking idot stirring the pot, she doesn't need any history training. If she is from Taiwan, she is from Taiwan, end of the story. Seolhyun and Tiffany's are another story, although those shouldn't be a big deal anyway.

Kazzy

Idiots demand apology. Idiots feel yet more empowered.

The cycle repeats, yet this stuff doesn't stop being frustrating for everyone else. It's almost as if the public are trying to become a bigger self-parody.

The generation of Filipinos who had to live through WW2 definitely harbor some kind of hate towards the Japanese but it's not as pervasive in our society as it is in Korea.

Well, the victimization and persecution complex has been laid on so thick, as and when it's suited the narrative, that it's not surprising it does warp people's perception. You couple that with the weird sense of entitlement they foster over here with celebrities, and you have a recipe for disaster.

luso

She did a mistake, she apologised honestly imo. Stay discreet for a while and things should move on soon or later. She always got the most hate since debut, for nothing but being cheerful and hard working I guess, and antis are now in full force again, the ones making the harsher comments.

Kuno

Wow @ the amount of upvotes to these negative reactions to her apology letter. Tiffany really screwed herself this time. Not to say she can't come back from this, but it'll be an uphill battle for a while.

1. [+41,046, -2,533] Sorry, it's already over for you

2. [+33,708, -1,976] Okay, we get it, now go back to America

3. [+31,835, -1,986] It's too late, you Japanese idol

4. [+27,738, -1,651] Farewell~~~

5. [+25,988, -1,625] Just go away... I won't see you to your exit

6. [+12,900, -261] The thing that's worse about Tiffany is that fans informed her and told her to delete it when she put up the Japanese flag emoticon the day before liberation day. Then on the day of liberation, it's as if she gave everyone a big f*ck you and put up the confederate flag while showing off her luxury bag. She better not think of ever stepping foot inside the Korean industry again.

etc. etc.

Peru

Despite this being the clusterfuck timing of all clusterfuck timings on independence day, people's careers are generally never over because of any scandal. She might get edited out of Unnis Slam Dunk, she'll have a period of 'reflection', she'll have some netizens bringing this up forever, but then she'll comeback with SNSD doing quite well.

Although I think Kim Minhee might be done because she made it sound like she would just quit to avoid being judged.

No No Eul

Talking of netizens being total fuckwits, I came across this article on the front page of the BBC's website today:

South Korea gaming: How a T-shirt cost an actress her job

tl;dr: An actress who voices a character in a Korean video game posts a picture of herself wearing a T-shirt associated with a particular feminist group. Netizens complain. She gets fired.

I think it's worth reading the whole thing though. It touches briefly on K-pop too.

broz0rs

While on the subject, the thing that bothers me is how when people talk about the Nazis, rarely does the current government of Germany take blame for the atrocities of Adolf Hitler. On the otherhand, the South Korean government consistently still blame the current Japanese government for the atrocities that were committed by Tojo and Yamamoto. The Japanese government apologized numerous times and have set up a fund and office in Seoul to compensate victims (aka "comfort women") of WW2.

What I believe happens when a government continues their complaints over historical issues is that it sets an example that it's okay for the rest of society to have a victim complex, as well an inability to forgive and move on. That explains why so often the backlash to these Kpop idol mistakes are just so enormous and explicit, especially when you look at the nature of the subject themselves.

(disclaimer: I was born in S. Korea, lived there for six years, emigrated to the US)

Unpretty Rapstar is sticking to the previous seasons formula of bullshit edit and bullshit jury picks. I still can't believe
Yuk Ji Dam got the 2nd track, when she shouldn't even be there in the first place.
Plenty of underdogs worth rooting for, like Grace, Janey and Euna Kim. I need the cube girl and Juk Yi Dam out of my screen, so damn annoying.

The show is still enjoyable, but this is probably their weakest start yet (2nd ep was ok, but 1st one was dragging too much).

I've been watching this too. It's pretty amusing to watch even though I'm not into 'rap' at all. Nada is so fierce, but it's kinda hilarious how everyone keeps talking negatively about her. Her looks are on point though.

As a Jewelry fan, I mostly watched it for Ha Jooyeon. As expected her confidence issues are hitting her hard. She is also exaggerating a bit though, she comes from a well off family and has been travelling between the US and Korea the past few years so I'm gonna guess her sob story about having to serve pizzas and stuff for a living is a bit dramatized. Still, she's always had her raps written for her. She's pretty good at delivering them, but her songwriting is not up to par. I do hope that she can come out of this show with a positive image, but it seems like the editing is going soft on her so we'll see.

ramyeon

Liking Blackpink's songs more and more each time I listen, such a solid debut. Really can't expect anything less from YG these days.

neoism

I guess Fany didn't enjoy solo success.

lol netizens need to go outside and live more...

insta and Schat are serious business i guess lol...

why is it so diferent with korean celebrities all the while american celebrities just don't give a fuck, if they say or do something the offends someone

some ppl are even saying she did this on purpose &#128529;

ramyeon

lol netizens need to go outside and live more...

insta and Schat are serious business i guess lol...

why is it so diferent with korean celebrities all the while american celebrities just don't give a fuck, if they say or do something the offends someone

some ppl are even saying she did this on purpose &#128529;
I'm sorry but I don't think you guys are right on calling out Korean netizens in this case. Yes, some people are extreme in their reactions but it is totally understandable from their view point to be upset about this kind of thing.

And yes, the Japanese Imperial Flag is a big deal and holds a lot of negative emotions and history with it in much of Asia. It's not simply just a flag or a cool design.

neoism

Yup.

Her apology letter btw:

I personally think the apology is fine and she or SM couldn't have handled it any better but of course the netizens don't think so. Some of the comments on her IG are fucking insane, telling her to "join her dead mother" while some are a little less ridiculous, calling for her to quit that Slam Dunk show or whatever.

I want to feel sorry for Fany for the comments but my god, I feel more sorry that our human existence has come to this. They can call for her to quit SNSD or whatever but insulting her and her dead mom? Man fuck that shit.

There's an episode in Let's Fight Ghost where an idol committed suicide due to the hate comments she was getting and as you might've guessed, her ghost stayed in this realm haunting her haters and grotesquely twisting their fingers and killing them. And I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda glad to see that she was getting her revenge.

I'm not saying that this is what Fany should do, but rather, I would love to see a celebrity somehow get their revenge on these vengeful assholes. No matter how dumb their mistake was, nobody deserves these kind of comments as long as they either apologized or suffered legal consequences.

Finally, interesting sidenote from my own experience as well as solicited thoughts from friends... the Imperial Flag doesn't have the same effect in the Philippines despite Japan's occupation in WW2 and war crimes such as the Bataan Death March or the Manila Massacre. The generation of Filipinos who had to live through WW2 definitely harbor some kind of hate towards the Japanese but it's not as pervasive in our society as it is in Korea.

TdmTcdoN3egaQ.gif

Kazzy

While on the subject, the thing that bothers me is how when people talk about the Nazis, rarely does the current government of Germany take blame for the atrocities of Adolf Hitler. On the otherhand, the South Korean government consistently still blame the current Japanese government for the atrocities that were committed by Tojo and Yamamoto. The Japanese government apologized numerous times and have set up a fund and office in Seoul to compensate victims (aka "comfort women") of WW2.

What I believe happens when a government continues their complaints over historical issues is that it sets an example that it's okay for the rest of society to have a victim complex, as well an inability to forgive and move on. That explains why so often the backlash to these Kpop idol mistakes are just so enormous and explicit, especially when you look at the nature of the subject themselves.

(disclaimer: I was born in S. Korea, lived there for six years, emigrated to the US)

That's pretty accurate summarisation of how I feel too, and that's only after having been here, a little under a year. It's not so much that they reacted that bothers me, but the extent of it.

ramyeon

That's pretty accurate summarisation of how I feel too, and that's only after having been here, a little under a year. It's not so much that they reacted that bothers me, but the extent of it.
I wasn't going to comment initially because it's opening up a whole can of worms that I'd rather not deal with.

I will just say that the way Germany dealt with Nazis and their war criminals and shameful history was vastly different to how Japan has dealt with theirs (Or not).

Bringing up the "Comfort Women" fund is interesting since there was a lot of issues and protesting in Korea revolving that, and even now Japan is trying to take down the statue of remembrance for the comfort women as part of the deal. Which I'm sorry is fucked up and just another example of them trying to hide their history and sweep it under the rug.

Even just recently in Australia the Korean community here pushed forward with plans to bring a similar WWII Peace Statue for the comfort women from Korea and place it in a church in Sydney. The Japanese community was apparently outraged by this, calling it racially discriminatory and hurtful to the community. They submitted complaints to the Minister of Multicultural Affairs here and even started legal action against the Australian Church Minister who was helping the Korean community by giving it a home in the church grounds. They just don't want this to be a blemish on their history and it's disgusting the lengths they will go to in order to hide it. Money does not fix everything.

Source for the issue in Sydney for those interested: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wwii-peac...divides-community-groups-20160801-gqi99s.html

Draxal

I wasn't going to comment initially because it's opening up a whole can of worms that I'd rather not deal with.

I will just say that the way Germany dealt with Nazis and their war criminals and shameful history was vastly different to how Japan has dealt with theirs (Or not).

Bringing up the "Comfort Women" fund is interesting since there was a lot of issues and protesting in Korea revolving that, and even now Japan is trying to take down the statue of remembrance for the comfort women as part of the deal. Which I'm sorry is fucked up and just another example of them trying to hide their history and sweep it under the rug.

Even just recently in Australia the Korean community here pushed forward with plans to bring a similar WWII Peace Statue for the comfort women from Korea and place it in a church in Sydney. The Japanese community was apparently outraged by this, calling it racially discriminatory and hurtful to the community. They submitted complaints to the Minister of Multicultural Affairs here and even started legal action against the Australian Church Minister who was helping the Korean community by giving it a home in the church grounds. They just don't want this to be a blemish on their history and it's disgusting the lengths they will go to in order to hide it. Money does not fix everything.

Source for the issue in Sydney for those interested: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wwii-peac...divides-community-groups-20160801-gqi99s.html

Fwiw, they did the same thing back in the US except in a town which has a 60% korean population and nonexistent Japanese population, basically the Japanese consulate of NYC tried to bribe the mayor and he refused. This wasn't a grassroots movement as there is no Japanese presence in the town.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/19/n...ark-nj-irritates-japanese-officials.html?_r=0

ramyeon

Fwiw, they did the same thing back in the US except in a town which has a 60% korean population and nonexistent Japanese population, basically the Japanese consulate of NYC tried to bribe the mayor and he refused. This wasn't a grassroots movement as there is no Japanese presence in the town.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/19/n...ark-nj-irritates-japanese-officials.html?_r=0
Thanks for the article, it's sad but it honestly doesn't surprise me anymore.
The second delegation arrived on May 6 and was led by four members of the Japanese Parliament. Their approach was less diplomatic, Mr. Rotundo said. The politicians, members of the opposition Liberal Democratic Party, tried, in asking that the monument be removed, to convince the Palisades Park authorities that comfort women had never been forcibly conscripted as sex slaves.

“They said the comfort women were a lie, that they were set up by an outside agency, that they were women who were paid to come and take care of the troops,” the mayor related. “I said, ‘We’re not going to take it down, but thanks for coming.’ ”
KclIq4N.gif

Peru

Dokdo is an example of petty bullshit, 'comfort women' and related WW2 issues less so. The Japanese government have acted like sneaky jerks about it (and we know Japan's issue with confronting its past in school etc) and politicians there sometimes openly mocked the victims. Doesn't mean the Korean public and netizens aren't oversensitive about these things, and personally I think patriotism is dumb no matter where and when. You'll find me dead before I post my country's flag all over social media.

PInk Tape

Banned

Your post mirrors my thoughts exactly.

I like this song and wasn't Agust'D his underground name before BTS?

His predebut name was actually Gloss. Agust D is actually another stage name he uses sometimes.

Kinda confusing I know.

Can't quit listening to Blackpink. Lisa's verses just slay me.

Same. I love her flow ^^

llehuty

&#49828;&#53588;&#46972;&#51247; (Stellarjet) - Right Before A Storm MV
Apparently this group can't do no wrong.

&#48176;&#46300;&#53412;&#51592;(BADKIZ) 4&#51665; '&#54635;&#54644; (HOTHAE)' MV
Ugh, the cheap sax sample. I liked them better when they weren't taking themselves so seriously.

Spica are more than ready to flop again:
Give me some sweet Sweettune, pls. Their last releases was the underrated Ghost, which would ahve probably destroyed the charts if it was an OST.

BLACKPINK - Whistle &#55064;&#54028;&#46988; (Nugu Who? Remix)
Not quality vocals aside, I really like this. I know a lot of people in here enjoy Whistle as it is, but I just don't find the original version replayable at all.

vanty

Dokdo is an example of petty bullshit, 'comfort women' and related WW2 issues less so. The Japanese government have acted like sneaky jerks about it (and we know Japan's issue with confronting its past in school etc) and politicians there sometimes openly mocked the victims. Doesn't mean the Korean public and netizens aren't oversensitive about these things, and personally I think patriotism is dumb no matter where and when. You'll find me dead before I post my country's flag all over social media.
100 percent agree.

Top Bottom