• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

llehuty

EDIT: As this is the start of a new page, I'll use it to tell everyone to go watch Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Best drama of 2016 (Even though it's ending in 2017)

But what if it shits itself in the last moment, like a lot of dramas before it.
And one question, is it better than Age of Youth?

Oh, I've only watched Age of Youth (Actually, haven't finsihed it yet). I need more opinions, people, where are your drama of the year lists :p
A lot of people give it hate but I think Cheese in the Trap is worth a watch. I enjoyed it, I just wish the writer had gone full Team Inho and just stuck a middle finger up to everyone.

Task Force 38 is also good, as is Drinking Solo (Although I haven't gotten around to finishing it).

Strongly recommend you watch Signal though. If I went back and watched it again I'd probably say it's the best drama of 2016 (In fact I'd say it's one of the best dramas I have seen), Bok Joo has the advantage of it being something I am currently watching.

neoism

ZnTZDrM.gif

YXucXlm.gif

����

llehuty

A lot of people give it hate but I think Cheese in the Trap is worth a watch. I enjoyed it, I just wish the writer had gone full Team Inho and just stuck a middle finger up to everyone.

Task Force 38 is also good, as is Drinking Solo (Although I haven't gotten around to finishing it).

Strongly recommend you watch Signal though. If I went back and watched it again I'd probably say it's the best drama of 2016 (In fact I'd say it's one of the best dramas I have seen), Bok Joo has the advantage of it being something I am currently watching.

Thanks, I will give a look at Signal after Age of Youth then (unless someone sways me after this into a different direction :p)

Pendulum

Zico really just wanted to give Seolhyun a history lesson.

I know Pendulum is the one doing the Golden Tambourine posts, but this needs to be shared now:

Jo Kwon doing Lee Jung Hyun's Wa
Our angle Lizzy doing Lee Jung Hyun's Bakkwo

I need a Lee Jung Hyun comeback now.
Still on holiday, haven't caught up. Please, share away.
edit: Yoojung being Yoojung

I hope Twice are actually being given the chance to have a rest whilst they're in Australia, they're due a holiday.
Gif is made better when you notice Momo and Sana are dancing outside a BWS

---

Everything is ok
C1fRKhOVEAAKmyB.jpg

Gif is made better when you notice Momo and Sana are dancing outside a BWS

Holy mother of god, $50 AUD(or $36 USD) for a fncking Jack Daniels? Lawd Jesus the same 750ml bottle of JD here in the US is like $19 bucks!

On the other hand a 750ml bottle of Johnnie Walker Black is only $10 USD more in Australia than in the US.

Is alcohol included in the "Adobe" tax in Australia?

magenta

Holy mother of god, $50 AUD(or $36 USD) for a fncking Jack Daniels? Lawd Jesus the same 750ml bottle of JD here in the US is like $19 bucks!

On the other hand a 750ml bottle of Johnnie Walker Black is only $10 USD more in Australia than in the US.

Is alcohol included in the "Adobe" tax in Australia?

I believe alcohol has extra taxes (not plain old price gouging) here which can reflect on some of the difference in price.

And wait up, Twice are in Australia? If so which city?

Bowlie

Banned
Jung Joon-young is back to 1N2D; he was in this year's first recording and it will air next week.

I don't remember what was the conclusion of his scandal (or if there was any), but it's good to have him back on the show. The others clearly miss him, and I warmed up to him after a while.

Uhyve

As this is the start of a new page, I'll use it to tell everyone to go watch Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Best drama of 2016 (Even though it's ending in 2017)

cb2I3wX.gif
I'm curious, if I found the first episode alittle slow, should I continue watching or is it just not for me?

People keep saying how good it is, so I'm tempted to keep at it...

llehuty

Ailee debuting in the States by the name of A.Leean, song drops today.

Lol, what if she generates more buzz than CL? She is probably one of the few kppop atists that would make sense in the western market, so we will see how this goes.

Kazzy

Ailee debuting in the States by the name of A.Leean, song drops today.

Lol, what if she generates more buzz than CL? She is probably one of the few kppop atists that would make sense in the western market, so we will see how this goes.

Wouldn't surprise me, it would certainly be (feel)less contrived. You could practically sense the desperation with CL, haha!

And I like CL, but come on...

Am I the only getting some Shenmue vibes from intro of SES - Hush from the album?

I have a feeling it's exactly the same synth they're using lol.

I believe alcohol has extra taxes (not plain old price gouging) here which can reflect on some of the difference in price.

Interesting.

One of my videographer buddies is kinda offering me a contract video editing gig in Perth(and I say kinda coz it's a real offer but he also knows I won't take it coz I can't just uproot myself for a 8 month gig on the other side of the world lol).

Knowing the prices of alcohol over there definitely makes saying no much easier haha.

llehuty

Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) 지유시 도깨비 OST 메들리
Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) 시연 'Beautiful'
Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) Vocal Practice 01 (Reposted)
We already knew Minx girls were very talened, but is good having a reminder. Also, it just hit me that hteir high energy debut is probably going to have a killer choreo.

LOONA's (mis)adventures in London
이달의소녀탐구 #50 (LOOΠΔ TV #50)
이달의소녀탐구 #51 (LOOΠΔ TV #51)
&#51060;&#45804;&#51032;&#49548;&#45376;&#53456;&#44396; #52 (LOO&#928;&#916; TV #52) <-- GOAT HaSeul
HaSeul so precious, she is giving me Taeyeon vibes. In any case, I really like these short clips, well edited and to the point (it also helps that they are subbed).

is anyone else really interested in this girl? she is so beautiful

eunwoo from pristin (pledis girlz)
anyone else pronouncing it like pristine because it has the same last character in Seventeen?
She has a really interesting look. To be hones, all the girls in Pristin have really unique features, difficult to confuse them.

angelcurry

Neo Member
HaSeul so precious, she is giving me Taeyeon vibes. In any case, I really like these short clips, well edited and to the point (it also helps that they are subbed).

I think I liked HaSeul's solo the most so far? The MV was breathtaking and she's so sweet and caring, plus has a nice voice.

She has a really interesting look. To be hones, all the girls in Pristin have really unique features, difficult to confuse them.

Just saw these Pinky/Jieqiong fantakens and wow

Kazzy

They are VERY VERY VERY different dramas.

Is like comparing SNSD with GDragon.

Go watch both, ESPECIALLY Age of Youth.

seconding Age of Youth, never a dull moment and extremely relatable

Good, I'll pass those on.

My girlfriend is currently watching 'Goblin' and I asked her if she liked it. "Not really, I don't think I understand how to like it."

Hopefully I can distract her with something decent!

I dont get it why did they drop the 'e' in 'Pristin'?
Among others: SEO, or search engine optimisation.

Look at the problems Red Velvet faced. Fairly certain it's not coincidence Blackpink/BlackPink is spelled as one word.

anyone else pronouncing it like pristine because it has the same last character in Seventeen?
It's "pristine" for anyone not familiar with how the members have been pronouncing it.

English language pronunciation from one of the members in this video: HELLO ! We Are &#10084;&#65039; PRISTIN &#10084;&#65039;
Here around 3:52 mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vvtohUDeto&t=3m51s

Yeah, pretty much, and the closer you stray to that line, it more blatant it becomes for the audience. The comparisons are not favorable once they start inviting them.

Maybe I've responded to this exact comment from you before, but it's never not relevant in the case of K-Pop!
Re: spoiler - We may have as it's hard to avoid the topic for anyone who listens to music from different countries and in multiple languages. You'd have to be willfully ignorant of music and culture to not notice some of the issues.

[K.A.R.D] (ENG SUB) -170106 kwave -pictorial Shooting scene (Vertical screen) K.A.R.D

Let's revisit Loona's Haseul: &#51060;&#45804;&#51032; &#49548;&#45376;/&#54616;&#49836; (LOO&#928;&#916;/HaSeul) "&#49548;&#45380;, &#49548;&#45376; (Let Me In)" Official MV

R1920x0

They are VERY VERY VERY different dramas.

Is like comparing SNSD with GDragon.

Go watch both, ESPECIALLY Age of Youth.
By the way, just to clarify... do you intend to continue posting the racist, hateful and generally reprehensible content you did as "Dokish?"

Top Bottom