• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's good to see DH get this postive attention.

Speaking of which, any timeframe on the full Spinal and Fulgore reveal?

well, spinal is probably close as we should be able to test him soon

fulgore though? Probably late January or early February.

Timu

BZzO521IUAABmpd.jpg

i havent seen this posted already. So I didi it.
...Badass!!!

Rage quitter are getting more present as levels go up lol

anyway lil bit of sel brag since this is the only fighting game where i think i am actually decent at lol

1456607_10202495368369424_986106091_n.jpg

LOL oh man, that KI Heisenberg gamertag is too good. Cookin' dat blue batch of purely refined ass whoopings!

hahah

One thing I've noticed is that I can't get Sabrewulf's color 5. To unlock it you need 50 online matches with him. I have at least 100 but it isn't unlocked. Now, I've also been told my win percentage and character usage are glitched on the leaderboards, so it may be related to that, but... yeah.

The game definitely needs a patch (missing frame data), so hopefully that comes sooner rather than later.
Yeah another achievement glitch I ran into was a skin one. I bought the Thunder skin 3 and the achievement never unlocked. It did just fine for Orchid and Jago. Hopefully it unlocks for skin 4.

abracadaver

When will the classic skins be released ? Will they release them all at once ? Is the classic skin included if you buy a single character for 5$ ?

so fr the most common people im seeing used are jago and the2 girls along with sabrewulf
I only saw 1 other thunder in like 70 matches

im able to bet sabrewulf wth thunder fairly commonly, but having trouble with sadiras and glacius specially

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Thunders classic look is uhhh...disappointing lol. It says unlock 1 though on the pic so hopefully theres another. Sadira's alt looks incredible, the art is so good.

Edit: looking again not sure if its Sadira's alt or just other concepts. Either way they look good.

Rey

Thunders classic look is uhhh...disappointing lol. It says unlock 1 though on the pic so hopefully theres another. Sadira's alt looks incredible, the art is so good.

Edit: looking again not sure if its Sadira's alt or just other concepts. Either way they look good.

Huh, where did u see Thunder and Sadira's classics?

I wish I could play Glacius, but I have the same problem with every character. Def. doing the best with Sabrewulf - at least I can dish out damage with him pretty well and duck those damn fireballs.

Doesn't Wolfie's dash goe though the other fighter? Use those to get out of the corner :D. Combo breakers also work.

SegaShack

Only took around 18 fights, but met my first rage quitter!

I had someone, who as the match was starting was talking trash about me for using Jago and said "It's another fag new player who only knows dojo bullshit". I kicked his ass in the game and at the end did an Ultra on him. as his character was falling down from the ultra he left the match. Do I still get a win in the case of people who rage quit?

Jaeger

well, spinal is probably close as we should be able to test him soon

fulgore though? Probably late January or early February.

Excellent.

On a releated note, the team said they wanted to further seperate Jago from Shadow Jago. They got his look and sound right (although some more variation to his apperance via Alt Costumes would be sweet). Next up I'd change up his animatons, first with his stance (think Riot of the Blood Iori versus normal Iori in the KOF series).

tjja.gif
Wildiori97.gif

Then I'd make normals different, and specials. Forget the crudeness of the following image.

7e2l.png

"I'm such a badass, I don't even look when I fire."

Best I could do at work in 7 minutes. lol

SegaShack

I asked this before but didn't get a response so thought I would try again. Does classic KI play the same as the new KI? Are combos done with the same flow of attacks and have to be finished with an ender? This is what is holding me back from buying the Ultra at this point. Is there a dojo mode for Classic KI?

bPod

Do I get Shadow Jago right away if I download Ultra edition or is he only available though a 12 month live subscription?

malfcn

I really want Shadow Jago. Personally I am probably slightly above average, but it is so fun destroying people. So many people have the Kinect left on and it is great hearing them scream.

So I've resorted to looking on eBay for Pin editions, I saw that the game wants you to input a code to get more pins. Most sellers have no idea what/where it is...could someone who has it give me a general description where it might be?

edit: nevermind

gatti-man

Dumb question but I thought Day one purchasers received shadow jago? I bought day one and can't figure out how to download or access him.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Dumb question but I thought Day one purchasers received shadow jago? I bought day one and can't figure out how to download or access him.

there should be a separate code for shadow Jago.

not day one console, day one xbl gold (just in case)

Why don't you upload them to a site, then post a comment here with the url in an tag so you can only see it by quoting?

Seems better than PM'ing everyone lol.

def sim

"Wow bro, you are the lamest player I have ever seen in this game. You gotta change that cause it's not working out"

Then the dude gets zoned out nearly the entire game and gets mad at the end. Fighting games are great.

T.O.P

Banned
Motherfuckin Sadira, killed my win streak ç_ç

She can get behind almost everything i throw her in ranged combat, need to get better in this match up asap

Top Bottom